1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bolt

Discussion in 'Animation Wiki Discussion' started by MonkeyFunk, Jul 22, 2009.

1. MonkeyFunk

MonkeyFunk Kids and grown-ups love me so

Discussion thread for Bolt. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

This article comes under TZWikiProject Oscars, baby!

Okay, the big thing here: I've just found that - oh no! - most of the info is copied from Wikipedia. I'm hesitant to delete it all right now since the short-term goal of the project is to get the article to provide as much info as Wiki, but obviously this won't do and we need to give it an overhaul. The thing to do is to view the sources cited in the Wikipedia article and then re-add the info in our own words. I'll be chipping in there today, anyone else want to join the scrubbing?

Other than that -

Done:
    Plot
    Production
    Release
    Reception
    Soundtrack
    Tie-ins
    Could be improved:
    Introduction
    Needs:
    Characters
    Crew

2. MonkeyFunk

Unfortunatley I had to remove some of the information in "production" altogether 'casue I couldn't find a source. This is what I took out:

The Wikipedia article it was taken from wasn't much help - the references given were either incorrect or subscription-only. If anyone can provide sources for the above info that'd be great.

3. MonkeyFunk

Another unsourced Wikipedia claim:

By the way, I've not seen this film - anyone who has want to cover the characters section?