Bleach - Anime TV Series - Part 4 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Anime Forum' started by RockmanDash, Feb 11, 2011.

1. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

The Arrancar arc is confirmed now to end in two weeks for the anime and we are jumping shifts to another Karakura Riser episode and after that a "Invading army" filler arc so I figured it was time to finally let the Part 3 thread(which was basically all based on the Arrancar arc) to end it's course. The good news is that the next filler arc has a nice chance of taking place after the Arrancar arc so this will be interesting stuff, and hopefully a farewell to all of this alternate universe stuff..

Previous threads:

http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=180848 (Part 3)
    http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=141237&page=28
    (Part 2)

2. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Shouldn't we let the Part 3 thread run until the fight with Aizen is actually, you know, finished?

You jumped the gun a bit early on this.

3. GWOtaku

GWOtaku Moderator

Yeah, it's early. I think we'll just lock & save this until the time is right.

4. GWOtaku

GWOtaku Moderator

Aaaaaand we're back. And Aizen's finally gone. It's a win-win!

5. veemonjosh

So, I just had a nice little "finale" marathon of 308-309-310. The pacing, the animation, the voice acting...all undescribably amazing. I seriously had chills during Aizen's sealing, and I almost never get chills while viewing anime.

But, with the "Arrancars Saga" ended, I'm probably going to stop watching the anime for a good long while...I saw episode 110 way back in June 2009 and it's been a fun ride, but I'm just not as involved with the series as I was that amazing summer that I went through 110-227 in two weeks. I might pop in and watch the new Karakura Raizer story out of curiosity later, but this upcoming tidal wave of filler seems like a good spot to stop. If they do something else to pull me back in, so be it, but this is currently it for me.

Feel like Number One.
    Shine bright for everyone.
    Live out your fantasy.
    The brightest star that's ever been.​

-Fin-​

6. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!

Episode 311 was awesome/hilarious, the Karakurizer filler is one of my favorite funny fillers ever!!!!!

The highlights:
    That darkhaired chick was hot.
    Another pig Hollow, funny, hahahahaha, but it looked cool.
    Michel is a cool new mysterious filler character looking like Tuxedo Mask, but funny with him stealing Ichigo's thunder, hahahahaha.
    Cool to see the hot new Arrancar chick return, she's my favorite new filler villainess.
    Nice to see more of Tatsuki/Keigo/Chizuru/Ururu in the filler.
    I like Tatsuki's Flag of the United Kingdom shirt design.
    Funny with Tatsuki/Keigo/Chizuru/Ururu obsessing over Michel.
    WOOOOOW, Chizuru crushing on Michel, first time a funny perverted lesbian like her to like guys now, hahahahaha:eek::p:D.
    Poor Ichigo being jealous of Michel is funny, hahahahaha.
    The two Orihime/Rukia/Kon dreams was funny, hahahahaha.
    Michel using hypnotism on Ichigo's friends, he's a villain.
    Wooooow, poor Ichigo was weak against that big green Hollow, hahahaha.
    Both Tatsuki/Keigo/Chizuru/Ururu's costume designs are awesome.
    Nice that Tatsuki is not hypnotized like the others.
    The eyecatch from the Karakurizer filler was awesome.
    Michel is an awesome new filler villain, I knew he was evil!!!!!
    Cool that Michel can borrow opponents' Spiritual Pressure, yet another power absorbing villain, hehehe.
    Hahahaha, Ichigo made Michel lose his shiny tooth/handsome face, hahahaha:p:D:p.
    Michel's true form who's a large goat Hollow was cool, he's so my next favorite new filler villain now:eek::D.
    Ichigo defeating Michel was pretty sweet.
    Tatsuki hurting Ichigo's injured arm was funny, hahahaha.
    Next episode preview:It looks like the Karakurizer filler continues, involving more Soi Fon/Marechiyo, sweet, and Soi Fon grewing a new arm, hahahahaha.
    Illustrated Guide To Soul Reapers:Uryu designing Kon's costume was funny, which he looks cute/disturbing in pink, hahahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011
  7. Anyone00

Anyone00 The Moltar-Snork

Well on the up side this episode had Tatsuki, one the downside it didn't use her as well as it could.

8. Lelouch

Lelouch Fallen Prince

Until everyone realizes they have been perma-hypnotized! So wait...since Bleach isn't ending is this the point where I say "I told you so"? (Not you GWO just for the record, just the general fandom). In all honesty, I would have preferred Bleach took a break so that we wouldn't have to endure filler but I suppose it just makes too much money to simply take off the market for a year. I can dig filler if it starts out with the quality that the Zanpakuto arc did...and keeps it, which the Zanpakuto arc did not.

9. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

I would love this upcoming filler, if we see Nel and the Vizards. Give us some real clossure before we move on to the next storyline.

10. ShadowGUN

ShadowGUN YES!YES!YES!

Future episode titles revealed.

11. Radical

Episode 312 was pretty awesome/funny,

The highlights:
    An episode for everyone's favorite funny dork Marechiyo, sweet, hahahahaha.
    Marechiyo accidently landing on the Hollow instead of killing it was funny, hahahhaha.
    Marechiyo lying to Ryuzaburo saying that he's the Squad 2 Captain was funny, hahahaha, which Soi Fon is gonna kill him of course.
    Marechiyo's fangirls are hot.
    Soi Fon the hardjerk abusing Marechiyo as always, the poor guy never gets a break.
    Nice to see my hot Yoruichi and even Jidanbo, niice.
    Marechiyo still going on with the Squad 2 Captain lie is priceless.
    Funny with Ikkaku/Yumichika dragged into it as well along with Ikkaku wanting to kill Marechiyo, hahahahaha:p:D.
    Rangiku and the girls screwing over Marechiyo was funny.
    I smell a Yoruichi/Soi Fon chemistry moment.
    Soi Fon being Marechiyo's slave was funny and also her just desserts for abusing him, hehehe:p:D.
    I knew Ryuzaburo will find out the truth from Ikkaku.
    Ichigo's speech to Ryuzaburo was niice.
    Marechiyo showing his awesomeness again like his fight with Nirgge by killing the Hollow with Bakudo #21:Sekienton was great:eek::anime:.
    Scary Soi Fon kicking poor Marechiyo's butt was funny, but such an evil ending for the poor guy though.
    Next episode preview:It looks interesting with this new Soul Reaper filler character who's a new 11th Division captain.
    Illustrated Guide To Soul Reapers:Yoruichi is so evil/sadistic making her Soi Fon beat on poor Marechiyo, hahahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
  12. Mr. Obsession

Mr. Obsession New Member

13. Radical

Episode 313 was pretty sweet, poor Seizo,

The highlights:
    Renji sending Ichigo flying was funny, hahahahaha.
    You gotta love the Ichigo/Renji rivalries than the Ichigo/Uryu rivalries, hahahaha.
    Seizo is a great new filler Squad 11 Soul Reaper character.
    Grrrrr, those Squad 11 Soul Reaper jerks suck, picking on poor Seizo, they need to die:mad::mad:!!!!!!
    Seizo's sword skills speech was so beautiful.
    Ichigo owning Renji was funny, hahahahaha.
    Seizo's flashback was great which the reason why that he's treated as a lackey is because of his Spirit Energy sucked away by that worm Hollow, interesting.
    Seizo is about to be discharged, shocking, poor Seizo.
    Ichigo's chore challenge to Seizo was pretty funny, hahahahaha.
    The Hollows were great clever evil master planners.
    Seizo regaining his fighting spirit back fighting the Hollows was sweet:anime::D.
    Ikkaku/Seizo make one awesome team there.
    At least those disgusting bullies changed their tune on the bowing part.
    Seizo's sad farewell was great, I hope to see him in the future though.
    Next episode preview:Nice to see more Kon and wooooow, those Hollows look really freaky/bizarre which they're doing human disguises now!?
    Illustrated Guide To Soul Reapers:Rangiku/Isane/Yumichika were hilarious especially on the stifling part, hahahahahaha:p:D.

14. Meh

Meh Lost in life

I didn't read the spoiler tagged posts because I don't want to know what's going to happen and I haven't watched an episode since Aizen got sealed. Has the filler started yet? If so, I'm just going to wait it out until they get back on track with the cannon.

15. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

Right now we are in filler one shot episodes, and there is going to be a filler arc starting in a few weeks from now.

16. veemonjosh

Aizen got sealed in episode 309, so I'm guessing you didn't see episode 310? That was canon.

Everything since then has been filler, however.

17. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

Oh and I forgot to mention guys, The Hell Arc now fits in the anime timeline =). Thanks to Ichigo keeping his powers in this time period and with him back in the real world the next episode, you can put the Hell arc there. =) Well...as long as Ichigo still has his mask and everything of course anyways.

18. Sarada

Sarada Active Member

True, true. I think it'd be cool if they tried fitting in a sequel story arc, ala the Garlic Junior arc for Dragon Ball Z, merely so we can get more Nakai and Furuya...and Hell-form Ichigo. :p

19. mumbo

mumbo Look skyward

You could almost fit the Princess and Zanpakuto filler arcs in this space too if it weren't for Soifon and Yamamoto's missing arms, unless I'm forgetting something.

20. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

Just when you thought it was safe to watch the anime, and that the writers have finally giving up, we again have to see them push the idea of IchigoxRukia down our throats, granted not as bad as those past ED. But still it is not going to happen, so get through your heads you anime writers.

As for the episode itself, I wonder if another human able to see spirits and maybe more people like her in Kurakura town is an effect of the previous arc? If things don't work out with her boyfriend, I know a certain squad 2 Lt. / Vice Captain that might be her type, though she is defentely not his type, he would find her unattractive like his "ugly" younger sister.

They showed a cameos of the the materialised Zanpaktus, I know that arc took place in an alternative universe, maybe they could find a way to bring them back once in a while in the next filler arc?