1. Enter for a chance to win "Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  3. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Billy And Mandy - The Secret Snake Club - Tab Question

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by codeseven, Jul 5, 2006.

1. codeseven

codeseven Guest

I think this episode is absolutely hillarious because of the Bob Dylan parody. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some tabs for the song he plays. And if not, could you link me to where I can view/hear the song from the show so I can just tab it myself. Thanks in advance

-c7

2. Henk55

Henk55 Member

3. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

One of the best episodes I've seen, IMO.

4. tapion13777

Heh, thought I'd point this out here if it's alright; in the bootup screen for the computer Grim's using, when it has to restart, at the bottom it says: Matrix: OK; Sequels: Not So Good. I found that pretty funny.

5. mwcafac91

mwcafac91 I'm Glorious!

who's bob dylan? i think i've heard of him somewhere, but i don't know where?

6. TheMecca

Wow, what a sad, sad world we live in.
    Bob Dylan is (was?) a folk singer most popular in the 1960's and 70's.
    The Matrix is a movie that came out in the mid 90's and was awesome. However then they made sequels (Reloaded and Revolutions) that were horrible.
    Billy and Mandy is a show on the Cartoon Network created by Max Atoms. It won the first annual Big Pick contest.
    The Big Pick contest is a contest where kids saw cartoon pilots on the Cartoon Network and could vote for them.
    A "pilot" is an episode of a series, normally the first, explaining the entire series to a network.

I'm sorry. Yes, both parodies were totally awesome- like I've said before, the half hour episodes are alot better than the 11 minute segments.

7. Starsky

Starsky He's probably hiding a cow!

Agreed. Especially when written by Carl Greenblatt: The Secret Snake Club, My Fair Mandy and Keeper Of The Reaper are all hysterical.

8. cmd

cmd Nice bunny!

Tabs? Who needs tabs? These are basic chords, progressions broken up in verses for your convenience.

(first verse) D,G,D,D,G,D,D,G,A,D,G,B-minor,A

(second verse) repeat first verse

(third verse) D,G,D,D,G,A,D,G,B-minor, G,A,D

(fourth verse) D,G,D,D,G,A,D,G,B-minor, G,A,G,A,G,A,D

Now, go jam!