1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brother TZ - First Eviction Ceremony *ALL PARTICIPANTS INCLUDING AUDIENCE READ!*

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Lord Dalek, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

Welcome Housemates! In a short while I'll be handing out keys for you to enter the house but first I would like the current four members of the audience to check in by sending me pms.

2. Lord Dalek

Sorry friends, my home internet connection is curently out of whack. I'll continue with election and eviction after everything settles down with it.

3. Lord Dalek

Right, now that we're all settled in (and my home internet line is working)...

Welcome all housemates to where some of you will be spending the next few weeks... at the spooky abandoned Eastgate Theater on 82nd Street here in Portland, Oregon! However as we have only 13 keys to hand out, one of you will not enter the Big Brother house.

Mr. Cat Dog, congratulations on winning Head of Household in what was probably an idea that probably sounded better on paper. Of the fourteen contestants only 10 made it out of the desert and what should have been a madcap chase sort of crawled at a snails pace. However I do not think the eight others who came close but no cigar should be penalized. Henceforth you are granted immunity from this first eviction ceremony! Please claim your keys as I call your names:

-Colin
    -Jave
    -Kury Wagner
    -Bubbles Vanderbilt XII
    -Pupmon 4.0
    -Catlover
    -Red
    -Captain Zechs
    and...
    -Weatherman

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU! Three of you will enter, one will be left out in traffic. Mr. Cat Dog, please nominate two for eviction from the following list...

-Andy Mancini
    -Daffy Dork
    -Squishee
    -KirbyKahn04

Oh and one last thing… due to the lack of participation in the Audience portion of casting, four evictees will be joining the audience over the course of the game. This will be done at random so keep in mind who you may vote off may be voting you off next.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

#3 Lord Dalek, Jul 18, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2006
  4. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

'Kay, I'm here. Now what happens?

5. Mr Cat Dog

Mr Cat Dog Bite me

I'm assuming that I just post them here, since everyone knows that I'm the only one voting and such. So, here goes:

I nominate the following people:

Andy Mancini
    KirbyKahn04

That is all.

6. Lord Dalek

The audience has been informed, we'll tabulate the results Saturday.

7. Pupmon 4.0

Pupmon 4.0 With more Torgo!

Splendid! Do the keys unlock any special doors?

8. Lord Dalek

*VOICE OF BIG BROTHER* Big Brother housemates please gather in the lounge for eviction. The housemates thus gather in the lounge. A monitor switches on, it is the host.

LD: Big Brother house this is Dalek, you are live on the F&G Board please do not swear!

The housemates let out a stream of obsceneties.

LD: Right, the polls are closed, the votes are counted and one of these two players will be entering the house tonight. M.A.S and Andy Mancini, step forward.

Mancini and M.A.S approach Dalek as he pulls a shiny silver key from his pocket.

LD: One person here recieved 60 percent of the vote, that person will not be recieving this shiny silver key. And that person is....

(suspensful isn't it?)

NOT Andy Mancini! That means M.A.S YOU ARE EVICTED! You have one post to collect your belongings and say your goodbyes and then I'M COMMING TO GET YOOOOOOU!

Oh and Andy Mancini please take your key, you may now enter the Big Brother house.