1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Betrayal - A Haikyu!! Fanfic (Jump Original Story)

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by River26, Sep 14, 2014.

1. River26

River26 Well-Known Member

Those wondering what goes in the mind of Tsuki when he casually puts down Shoyo and Kageyama. Well, this story builds on that. A former teammate who now has done the unthinkable... Disrespect Daichi's fellow teammate; Sho and Kageyama.

Thus, this' what you get.

---

5 pm, Wednesday. Just as Jordan was making the usual rounds of exercising with his buddy; Deeks, he couldn't help but bring his ear to eavesdrop on Tsuki.

"What do you think about Shoyo and his friend; Kageyama and captain?" said Tsuki's friend

Deeks requested that he get the captain. After the final match, Daichi was taking a break. "Well, he's taking a nap. Considering the tough match they had. I'll just text him." Jordan

Meanwhile, two or three hours later...

Daichi's smartphone buzzes. "This' your bud; Jordan, I got to eavesdropping on Tsuki's conversation. Seems they're really tearing him apart." Jordan

"Sho? But he didn't do anything." Daichi said in his mind

So Daichi texts back "I'll be right there" he said

For Shoyo, Commander Joshua took him; Kageyama, Azumane, Sugawara and Nishinoya out to dinner for celebrating their game's victory.

*Downstairs in the weightroom*

"S-so you heard us?" Tsuki, as he had that guilt look

"Thanks to my bud here, he said to me what hapened. What were you thinking dude? And what did Sho do that you would so easily go behind his back and disrespect him?" Daichi

"W-well, he deserves it."

"Don't give us that. He was just helping us. Or did you forget?" Daichi

Hearing this, Daichi was disappointed that Tsuki went behind the Captain's back and decided to gossip about Sho.

"As far as I can tell, your out of the team. No if's or but's."

"Fine, I don't need you loosers" Tsuki

"Sorry you had to see that Jordan" Daichi

"I've had worse yo. Thing is to try and keep a cool head about it." Jordan

Daichi laughs "Look at you, trying to console me as if you were my brother. Though, your right." he said

Later that evening Jordan's dad and the rest of the gang came arrived. Betrayal, it's hard to gain back the respect. Tsuki, he learned a harsh lesson.

#1 River26, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014