Ben 10 continuity (what counts and what doesn't?)

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by Master Toon, May 8, 2010.

1. SuperMegaHyper

SuperMegaHyper ...I don't even know anymore.

I have a theroy on that, it's been stated Gwen's half species can control matter and energy to a degree, and magic is basically taking that concept to non energy beings, so yeah.

2. Yami Ash

Yami Ash Member

Tonight's episode just reminded me of my two other continuity gripes:

1. Cannonbolt can not run. He can roll really well, but Cannonbolt is not a coordinated form otherwise.

2. Ben, IIRC, was only once referred to as "Ben 10," and that was by Kevin. I don't recall Ben ever using the name "Ben 10" as a codename until Alien Force made it seem like he was always going by that name.

3. the_joker

the_joker Active Member

has kevin's origins or the fate of the original forever knights ever been explained? people already mentioned that kevin becoming a good guy doesn't make much sense compared to his old self (and i don't think it makes much sense too. it looked like he became a good guy either because he found gwen attractive or he just wanted to stop the highbreed (and i forgot his reason for that too) ) and i really would like to know what driscoll is up to

4. King Toon

King Toon Member

Well I think since the last time we saw Kevin evil was 5 years ago he just simply changed a lot. He had a rough life. He still has some of those greedy traits from the original but other than that he and Ben have accepted their old past and have moved on. As for the forever knights, they always confused me from the start of AF. It said on CN.com that they were in alliance with the Highbreed but I don't really recall them ever being in alliance with them. The Forever Knights seem to me just like people looking to make some quick cash.

5. the_joker

the_joker Active Member

so what have the forever knights done since the appearance of that alien dragon?

6. Linkdarkside

Linkdarkside Member

no the forever knigh group from the original was never explained ,they don't even appeared yet.

7. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

From what I can remember, they've pretty much just been stealing any kind of alien technology they could find and use. I believe that they mentioned fighting off this race of alien dragons after their first appearance in season one of Alien Force, but only in the episode where they tried to take control of Ship. They've pretty much been reduced to throwaway villains, which is a shame considering how intimidating they were in the majority of their appearances in the original series.

8. Linkdarkside

Linkdarkside Member

i believe Mcduffie said that the forever knights broke in to different groups and that there many people clamming owner ship, which would explain Patrick and Urien as forever kings.

9. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You bumped a 7 year old thread to post that? It’s not even on topic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. jaylop97

jaylop97 Well-Known Member

Actually somebody else bumped this thread. Not sure what happened to their post but I can assure you Arrow wasn't the bumper.

11. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

I swear this thread was in my "New Posts" list. Why on Earth would I search for old Ben 10 threads myself : / I am framed!

Anyway, I've deleted my previous post.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. MDawg

MDawg Nerfariously planning

So does that mean that doesn't count in continuity now either? :p

• Like Like x 1