1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Become A Superhero!

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by The Huntsman, Apr 7, 2013.

1. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

Let's all become superheroes. This link goes to a random page on the super power wikia, and this link goes to a superhero name generator. Keep going to the first link until you land on a power, and in the name generator, pick the three categories at random. Then, just post your results. What fun! You can then do the same to pick out your nemesis.

I am Chronogiggle, and I have the power to take on the abilities and attributes of fish.

My nemesis is Fire Man, and has the power to become the embodiment of truth.

We will surely have the lamest battles of the century.

2. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

I am Atomic Spook. My power is Physical Lightning Manipulation -- I can control over the physical energy electricity and electromagnetism which has scientific properties that surpass it's previous nature. This power could be used to revive dead neurons, split elements into their original states and control charged particles such as electrons, protons, etc. Basically this is generation and manipulation of all electrical/electromagnetic phenomena in the universe

My nemesis is Cobra Lizard. His power is Concussive Force/Kinetic Force. -- He has the ability to deliver concussive force, whether directly or remotely. This force can knock the target back and cause internal and external damage.

3. Getouttamylab!

Getouttamylab! Was a coiled up attack snake before it was cool

I can create shock waves by clapping, but my name is Galactic Scimtar.

Nemisis is named Fake Blaster and can manipulate cool air.

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get...2 maybe three comics.

4. The Talon

The Talon Active Member

I am Miragemorph. I have ability to have numerous amount forms to change shape. I may be able to increase or decrease my abilities through their multiple forms.
    My arch-rival is Meteor Goddess who has the power to transform a person, an object, or a weapon into a new weapon.

This would actually be a lot more interesting if we were both supervillains competing over who gets to take over the world first.

5. Aquadementia

Aquadementia That's a lot of Mulaney!
    Staff Member Moderator

That would be interesting. Makes it harder to decide who to root for.