1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Be Your Avatar! (Vol. 3)

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by cognitofalcon, Aug 8, 2011.

1. cognitofalcon

cognitofalcon G'night evry' body!!

"Ehhhhh, close enough."

After nearly a week of total dormancy, the boat, as well as our story, slowly cruised onward into the dark depths of the ocean cove. Not a single squeak was uttered by the crew, a solomn, almost reverent atmosphere fell upon the vessel as we crept towards our next obstacle, a haunted drinking game. And just as the last message said, the lonely bottle of rum floated in the water parallel to our ship.

"Spiderman, can you grab that bottle with your web and hand it to Porky, as the newest member of our crew, it is only fair that he gets the first drink."

2. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Well-Known Member

Twpht! Here you are, Porky.

3. DuckTwacy

DuckTwacy French phone.

Huh. In the immortal words of Lloyd Christmas, "Boy, this party really died".

4. Rachelle

Rachelle New Member

I think Coke is best!

5. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

Coke?! People drink DRUGS?! The stupidity never ceases! and what the heck is pepsi? I'm letting Chris buy me a root beer!

6. SceneQueen

SceneQueen Member

Coke is ofcourse the best drink, It's my favorite drink of all! :p

7. cognitofalcon

Perhaps a new topic? Is this forum still alive? Oh well, a new topic.

It's was a typical rainy evening in the city of toonzone. Everything was black and white, and a never ending slow jazz band was on stand by ready to set s dramatic noir mystery tone. That's when the phone rang and....

you answer with.

8. DuckTwacy

DuckTwacy French phone.

"Duck Twacy, famous de-tec-a-tive here! What? Who? How? When? Huh? Hold on a second- COULD SOMEBODY TELL THAT JAZZ BAND TO BE QUIET?!?! Anyway, you were saying... *gasp* they hung up! Something smells decidedly fishy here. Oh, that's right, I'm having fish for dinner. I'll just forget about that phone call for now. If whoever it was really needed help, they wouldn'ta hung up!"

9. cognitofalcon

"Geez, they'll let any loon with thumbs answer the phone nowadays"

I talked aloud to myself for several more minutes before I realized what a waste of time that was. And that's when I asked my secretary to call back Duck Twacy and get him on the case. And also ask him why his wall spontaneously cycle through primary colors. If any progress was to be made on the toonzone gambling ring, I'd need n undetcover agent to spy on the gangster's hideout with me and Duck Twacy. BUT WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO GO UNDER COVER?

10. DuckTwacy

DuckTwacy French phone.

"Jeez, the phone's been ringing off the hook since September 13th. Maybe I should finally answer it *picks up phone* Helloooooo, Duck Twacy speaking... *gasp* Toonzone? Gambling? Huh? What? *faints*"

11. cognitofalcon

That's right, Toonzone is running an underground video bingo operation and it's up to me, you, and a hand full of colorfull characters to break down their operation. Now I've heard about a shady looking man downtown right now calling numbers into his jacket. Let's stake out the scene, and ask this man some questions.