1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Be Your Avatar! (Vol. 3)

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by cognitofalcon, Aug 8, 2011.

1. King9

King9 Embraced One

Rarity: "Why my favorite musician would have to be Octavia. I love her string compositions. Though I must say Sapphire Shores does have a lovely singing voice."

2. Superpan

Superpan Member

"Michael Jackson. That's kind've...WHY ARE ALL OF YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!"

3. JAG

JAG Active Member

I, Photo Finish, am rather fond of whoeffer doesh my background mushiks. I am far too busy to learn their name. I go!

4. jph139

jph139 Immortal

"The only sound I find at all pleasurable is the incessant march Kryptonian boots over our booming anthem. And, of course, the gritted confession from the son of Jor-El that I am in all ways his eternal superior. Music is a distraction for the vain and feeble-minded."

5. cognitofalcon

cognitofalcon G'night evry' body!!

New topic comes labor day, any thoughts on how to improve this game?

6. King9

King9 Embraced One

Well, I mean, you've only posted three questions. If you can come up with fun questions regularly maybe the thread would go better?

7. cognitofalcon

Ok, now that I can post from my phone, we'll se more topics around here. So, today's topic is...

If you were invisible what would you do for fun?

Yakko: "Oh, you know ;)"

8. OnePark

OnePark גורל

"I think it's obvious what I'd do."

9. Aquadementia

Aquadementia That's a lot of Mulaney!
    Staff Member Moderator

Neat-o game, Cognito!

I'd lecture the rest of the Justice League on how they've just become even more useless. As if that seemed possible.

10. cognitofalcon

Congratulations on being the first poster on this topic whose mijd did not automatically roll into the gutter. XD

11. cognitofalcon

After thinking about a new topic, because the last one was so lame, I want ti try something a little new with this game. My intention was for everyone to have conversations about the topic over just answering them. Therefore, I want to try having a story play out, like a role play, or a n extended game of improv.

So, today's storyline is this:

We embark on a week-long cruise through the carribean. Yakko Warner will be captain of this ship, the S.S. Potential Disaster, and my crew, which will be anyone who replies to this topic, will assist me in making this trip play out as smooth as silk. You may choose any position other than captain, the first person who replies will be my experienced first mate who will fill my shoes when I'm gone. The conflict involves us getting lost in the bermuda triangle, we have a limited supply of food and fresh water, and the guests are trying to over throw us. We have to find our way out.

Yakko:"As captain, and all around better than you, my first course of action is to sail towards that dark cave marked 'haunted pirate's cove' I see no potential conflict in doing so. First mate, thoughts?"

#31 cognitofalcon, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
  12. cognitofalcon

Bump, and read the new topic above please. I think you will enjoy this.

13. King9

King9 Embraced One

(Sounds fun if people will get into it.)

Enter Tricerachops; a frank and capable warrior who wants only for her people, the dino-men to be free. "I shall take the role of first mate. This haunted cove could bring us the means to repair our vessel. I say we go for it."

14. Destiny of Awe

Destiny of Awe Should update a lot of things

As you can see, there are two people in my avatar, so I'll choooooossssseeeee...Aang.

Enter Aang: Let's go for it. A little adventure is all the guests need!

15. DuckTwacy

DuckTwacy French phone.

If we are supposed to introduce our charactes, I am Rick, failed poet, self-proclaimed anarchist, and Cliff Richard fan from the TV series The Young Ones. I am very stubborn, bratty, and easily offended, always looking for attention, sort of like a small child.

"Excuse me, but what what about my role in all of this? Rick, the voice of a generation? I never should have gotton on this bleedin' boat in the first place. It's just letting the capitalists win! Excuse me, hello? I'M OVER HERE! Do I look boring to you? I am certainly not boring! Here, listen to one of my poems:

Pollution, pollution, all around.
    Sometimes up, sometimes down.
    Pollution are you coming to my town?

Hello, are you listening to me? Fascists!"

16. cognitofalcon

"My thoughts exactly, Tricerachops! Aang, bend air in the direction of that cove while I raise this sail conveniently placed at the back of this modern cruise-liner, Tricerachops, sound the horn of urgency, we need the Huntsman, Rick, be quiet!"

We slowly drift over the water's surface towards the dark and wet cove. As we creep through the towering stone arch of an entrance, everything suddenly becomes totaly quiet. No one even breaths in this type of silence, as if that makes any sense.

BOOM!

"What was that?"

17. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Well-Known Member

Enter Spider-Man, who changed from Peter Parker upon hearing the boom. My Spider-Sense is tingling like crazy. I'm going to dive in and try and see what's happening. Wakko, Aang, make sure the passengers don't panic. Gotta be carefull...*dives in*

18. DuckTwacy

DuckTwacy French phone.

"Excuse me, Mr. Spider Person, or whatever you're called, I believe that I'm on this boat too, you know. However, I'll forgive you if you save me first."

19. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Well-Known Member

I can't. I have a responsibility to save everyone on this ship, not just one person, regardless of their forgiveness.

20. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

Huh..I have to act like Tsuna huh:p

"Enter Tsuna the main character from the series, "Hitman Reborn!" Tsuna is currently going through training to become the mafia boss of the Vongola even though..he doesn't want to be the boss at all. His tutor Reborn has now sent him to this current location where he appears in front of Aang and Spiderman it seems..

E-eh!? W-where am I...um. ....WHY IS THERE A BALD KID AND A SPIDER GUY HERE!?!? Gahhhh!