Be Your Avatar! (Vol. 3)

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by cognitofalcon, Aug 8, 2011.

1. cognitofalcon

cognitofalcon G'night evry' body!!

I just cane up with this idea, and I think it will generate some humorous discussion.

Imagine you are the character, object, or person depicted in your profile picture. Now take on their persona, and discuss the flowing topic.

Coke? or Pepsi? And why?

I'll go first

"Well, the correct answer is a refreshing, and delicious Pepsi of course! And I'm not just saying that because they sponsor us. Besides, have you seem the women they advertise with? Helloooo Nurse!!"

You may argue civil in character as well.

2. King9

King9 Embraced One

*Wonders if this cool thread belongs in this forum*

Megaman: Coke or Pepsi? 'Doctor Light says soda isn't too good for me. I prefer an energizing E-Can any day.'

3. JustLeagExpansio

JustLeagExpansio New Member

Green Arrow- Why the heck would I want to drink Pepsi? It's a blatant ripoff of Coke!
    Green Lantern-Actually,I prefer Pepsi.
    GA-Why?
    GL-Because,I do. And you want to continue this when we're not fighting an army of Black Lanterns?

4. jph139

jph139 Immortal

These ridiculous questions hold no relevance to ZOD. He does not and will not partake in these Earth beverages regardless of quality. They are beneath him.

5. Superpan

Superpan New Member

Coke is sweet, but not as sweet as twenty girls! That said, I still prefer it to any of you adults! No one's going to catch me and make me a Pepsi-head!

6. bobbybop

bobbybop New Member

hey cosmo coke or pepsi?

"well i have done resarch thimgabombs and came up with the conclusion that coke is better than pepsi because it shares the same first two letters than my name"

question Will you have a new question every week or sometihng like that

7. DuckTwacy

DuckTwacy French phone.

*phone rings* Hello? You thay you have a thtolen piggy bank? No? Who ith thith, then? A thurvey? Coke or Pepthi? Let me go check in my fridge. *looks in fridge* GAK! My Pepthi's been stolen! Oh a-go-nee, a-go-neeeeeee!

8. cognitofalcon

Once or twice a week, depends on thread traffic. These can always be answered by new members, so, they never expire unless otherwise said by a mod.

9. Blankments

Blankments The Sparkle Rises!

Coke, duh! Now, if you excuse me, I got some hydras to mess up!

10. JAG

JAG New Member

*runs into room after Captain Equestria leaves, with mane and tail covered in flecks of red, white, and blue dye*

What that pony said! Coke's way cooler than dumb ol' Pepsi.

11. King9

King9 Embraced One

"Big Macintosh Coke or Pepsi"

Well I'm thinking Coke-a-colta is the way to go. Eeyup.

12. OnePark

OnePark גורל

Steve Smith.

"If there's one thing Steve Smith knows, that's a fresh beverage to ice down a hottie. Preference of drink, however... My dad only allows Mr. Pibb (Pibb Xtra). It's okay, but mom and dad give weird looks at each other when they drink it."

13. cognitofalcon

Be Your Avatar Vol.2

How to play- Answer the topic as the person, character, or object depicted in your avatar might.

This week's topic-

If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Yakko: "Yeah, it 'barks'.... hey, someone had to say it."

14. JustLeagExpansio

JustLeagExpansio New Member

Green Arrow- Why the heck should I care?

Green Lantern-Probably.

15. jph139

jph139 Immortal

No need for another thread - a bump of the original will do. I'd be glad to update the thread title if you'd like though. :)

Anyways:

"If a tree falls in the woods it must be promptly harvested and manufactured into whatever product is most vital for the occupying empire - more specifically, that of ZOD. The sound it does or not produce is irrelevant, though I, personally, am able to hear all of your Earth trees falling all times. Frankly it is incessantly annoying."

16. King9

King9 Embraced One

"If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Big Macintosh: "Of course it will make a sound. Just because nopony's around to hear it don't mean the sound won't happen."

17. bobbybop

bobbybop New Member

If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Good day. I see we are talking about trees. I like trees. would it make a sound. I like sounds ecery sound. Except the sound of people eating with their mouth open. Who does that. what was the topic again?

18. JAG

JAG New Member

....who cares? The only woods around here are the Everfree Forest, and anypony with half a brain stays out of that place, so nopony'd ever hear one fall anyway...forget it. I have better stuff to do than stand around talking about something as lame as falling trees. Go ask Twilight. I'm sure she could bore ya to death with all the sciencey details.

19. Superpan

Superpan New Member

"I think that if the tree is a girl, it won't make a sound. However if its a boy, it'll fall out of its carriage and go off to Neverland!"

20. cognitofalcon

Sorry for the late update. Can we please change the thread's title? And by the way guys, you can make your own topics, just let enough people answer one before you submit another.

This week on "Be your Avatar." Your favorite musician, and why.

Yakko: "Favorite musician ehh? Can Michelle Phipher sing?"