1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Batman: The Animated Series, Animaniacs, and Tiny Toons

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by ToonamiCN20, Apr 22, 2015.

1. ToonamiCN20

ToonamiCN20 Banned

What network do you think they will appear on?

I would like Tiny Toons and Animaniacs to be on Boomerang in the non peak viewing hours, but i'm not sure about Batman.

Of course, I wouldn't count on TTA and Animaniacs to return anytime soon, as they are on DVD. Batman on the other hand, would be more likely because it's Batman.

2. Goldstar Neo

Goldstar Neo Good Morning!

A lot of people would like to see Tiny Toons and Animaniacs come to Boomerang, but I'm not sure if it'll ever happen. Warner Brothers owns those shows, not Turner. If Turner wanted to run those shows on Boom, they'd have to pay for them like everybody else. Turner doesn't get special treatment just because they co-own Cartoon Network with WB. You'd think that they would, but they don't. Presently, Turner isn't even airing the Cartoon-Cartoons from that era that they own and could run on Boom for free.

Regarding Batman: The Animated Series, which network would want to take it? Disney owns Marvel, so Disney XD isn't even on the table. Discovery Family isn't going to re-acquire it. The show is considered too old for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Boomerang is at least a possibility, since WB owns it, but they don't seem to be all that interested in action cartoons at the moment. Boom dropped the Boomeraction block sometime before the re-brand.