1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Batman DVD Countdown (Batman: TAS on DVD) Part 3

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Jan 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stupendous Man

Stupendous Man Professional Speculator

Disney Boy .. your gonna win an Oscar for your performance on this string .. LOL.

Seriously -

Only taking into account two isolated scenes.

A) The boardroom scene in Mask

or

B) The nightclub scene in Worlds Finest.

Which of these two scenes do you feel was animated the best?
    (not taking into account the whole film , just those two scenes)

Anybody else whod like to vote between these two scenes feel free . . .

2. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

3. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

Dangit! That's the one I wanted to see! I just hope that when the DVDS come out WB does some TV advertising like during Batman, Superman and JL. If they invest some money in promoting these it could pay off for everyone.

4. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Comin' at ya!

Homemade. I downloaded the eps, which were a pain, but now, im going to record it then put it onto my hardrive. After getting the ep files in one way or another, I burned a VCD and played it on my DVD-Player.

5. Blue121

Blue121 Active Member

I can't wait to buy these DVDs. April 23rd is not that far away. Sweet

6. Bruce Wayne

18 days and counting. :) Think of me as the guy who annoys you with countdowns. Who's gonna buy it on that exact day? I'm not. Stupid school....

7. Bird Boy

Bird Boy WF Admin
    Staff Member Moderator

I plan on it. got all the moola saved up too.. :)

EDIT: Ok, those DVD trailers were pretty good..but the ROTJoker one was the EXACT SAME ONE that was premiered for the Cut version! What a rip...

-BB

8. Bane

Bane Member

Well all I know is that I don't have to wait anymore about getting all the Batman,Superman ,and Batman beyond ,Justice League episodes on DVD because I already have all the BATMAN The ANIMATED series episodes on DVD. I Have all the Tapes and I tranfered them all to DVD and man does the sound and picture quality look AWSOME better than the tapes. Same thing with the superman episodes and Batman beyond episodes. It was a little pricy to put them all on DVD but well worth it. I know WB is not going to come out with all the episodes on DVD. PLus I get to put them in the right order.Being a huge batman fan myself of the animated series I just said enough is enough, why complain about WB I know they really don't care about the fans, and no matter what anybody says there not going to come out with the entire season sets!

9. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?

Well, if you don't buy them, WB won't have any justification to release other DVD sets, and you just helped make your prediction come true! Yes, WB sucks, but I'm going to gnaw on this bone for all its worth and hope we get more.

10. Mattashell

Mattashell Before punk,there were NUGGETS

I'm actually getting a tax refund for the first time in three years :cool: :cool: :cool: and I have a date with all five dvds. WOOHOO!

I'm a big Batman Beyond advocate, and I'm excited about ROTJ because I've held out on watching it for the official uncut release. How can we, as fans, convince WB to release more BB on DVD?

11. MAXIMUS

MAXIMUS The Hound

Bruce Wayne u should of talked to me man...Ive got all these shows on VCD....every episode of every1

12. Bruce Wayne

OOOOK.... well I still need to get the DVD's now. My VCD's look horrible since I got my new big screen TV. ;_;

13. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

I think I'll get BTAS and BB:ROTJ immediatly, and get the other three over time. There's no way I can by all five on that day, plus buy BEHIND ENEMY lines and buy the SPIDER-MAN: THE ULTIMATE VILLIANS DVD next week and the movie soundtrack. This is quite the packed time for DVDs so I'll have to put those ones off a bit. I can't wait to see the unedited ROTJ.

14. Bruce Wayne

15 more days everyone.. why does it seem soooo much longer than it has been during the time from my last "days left" post and this one?

15. Duffy72

Duffy72 Member

Ten days and counting till my supplier has the discs... hell, it may even be nine or less... tell you though, is there any news, based on advance sales, that more DVDs will be a coming? I hope so...

I have tonight, watched the final seven episodes of Batman Animated. Utterly fabulous. All these must come to DVD.

Now my attention turns to Superman the Animated Series... anyone know how may episoedes of this were made, and is there a link for a series/episode synopsis???

16. Bobby Boy 101

Bobby Boy 101 Demi's Throttle

yea, I'd like to have all the Supes, BB and ultimately JL eps out, but the complete BTAS series NEEDS to come out in order in its entirety, and I do mean all 3 series!

[​IMG]

17. Wonder Woman

Batman definatly feserves to have every season done right on DVD, although I doubt that will happen. It really sucks, too. This is a great show for DVD. Clean up all the episodes and they'll look better then they did ten years ago!

18. Duffy72

Duffy72 Member

Having wathced dozens of episodes last week, I cannot understand why they are not releasing box sets. I would be happy with say, one 10 episode set for about $20 every month.

5 eps per disc is not value for money.

Jim Harvey - were are you? What are the latest pre-order figs?
    Any insider gossip on more releases?

19. Wonder Woman

20. Duffy72

Duffy72 Member

Well, thanks for the sterling work Jim, my heart is kinda broke that your gone... ;(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.