1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest Workshops Batman Cartoon Episode Ideas

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by filmfanatic, Aug 29, 2009.

1. filmfanatic

filmfanatic New Member

Hey guys. Let us suppose, what if they were to create a new Batman cartoon? If you had a chance to create episodes for such a show, what episodes would you make? Well, here is a thread where you can post your ideas for episodes.

I'll start things off with a few ideas of my own:
    Don't Touch That Dial
    The Joker has hijacked Gotham City's television stations, broadcasting his crimes as twisted entertainment.

Hidden Meanings
    Phil Cobb was an expert in symbology who grew obsessed and began seeing meanings in everything, including Gotham's design as condusive to madness. Now, Batman must stop him from destroying key buildings throughout Gotham City, including Arkham Asylum.

Mind Games
    When a hi-tech skyscraper and a floor full of Gotham's elite is taken over by the Riddler, he issues a challenge to Batman: try to trump my puzzles and intellect or die trying.

2. The_NewCatwoman

The_NewCatwoman Oh you've got to be kidding me

This belongs in the Workshop which is where I'm going to move it.

tNC

3. filmfanatic

filmfanatic New Member

Sorry. I wasn't sure what section it should go under, so I went with the general World's Finest Writer's Corner.

4. filmfanatic

filmfanatic New Member

Here are two more of my ideas. I'm still trying to think up ideas and these may not be that good, but I can't wait to see what others can come up with.

On Brazen Wings
    Bored of his rich life, socialite Cameron van Cleer decides to take up a new activity: working in the service of crime as the criminal Killer Moth.

The Jungle
    Poison Ivy, a woman sick of mankind's destruction of nature, decides to strike back by growing plants at such a rate as to tear up the streets and tear down buildings.

5. cartoonscartoons

cartoonscartoons I cant help it, if I'm lucky

The Dark Knight- Batman's origin story is told and his first battle is seen.

Passing On (Part 1)
    Batman is killed by a villian and Robin and Nightwing battle over who becomes the next Batman

Passing On (Part 2)
    The heroes learn that Batman might not be dead after his body goes missing, meanwhile a new Batman who is niether Nightwing nor Robin begans fight crim in Gotham.

Passing On (Part 3)
    Bruce returns and must battle the new Batman for his mantle back.

More coming soon.

#5 cartoonscartoons, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009
  6. cartoonscartoons

Superior
    A wealthy and college-graduated man begins killing the poor and uneducated.

True (Part 1)
    Penquin, Joker, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Riddler, Harley Quinn, Bane, and Catwoman team up to finally defeated Batman but Catwoman knows she love hims and tells him what they are planning, so Batman goes to there hideout with Batgirl, Nightwing, and Robin

True (Part 2)
    During the fight the Joker puts a time bomb in the building and everyone tries to escape. But Batman is to bust trying to defeat Bane so he does not realize there is a bomb so Catwoman tries to tell Batman but Batgirl thinks she is trying to attack him so she beats her up and leaves her in the warehouse and tells Batman and they escape seconds before the bomb goes off but the building collapses on Catwoman possibly killing her.

more coming soon

7. cartoonscartoons

The End Of Two-Face
    Harvey Two-Face gets a surgery to cure his mind and become good agian after his last fight with Batman. But a mobster wants the money that Harvey owes him and goes after him. So batman and Harvey must fight the gang together, During the fight Batman is wounded a barely able to stand up so a mobster shoots at him to kill him but Harvey jumps in the way getting gunned down himself.

Booster
    Batman battles Booster Gold above Gotham after being told that he is a villain from the future.

More coming soon.

8. filmfanatic

filmfanatic New Member

Law and Disorder
    When "criminals" start turning up in paralytic laughing fits, it's up to Batman to stop Joker's crazed attempt as a vigilante.

It's Only a Movie
    Burt Weston was an actor who, while completely devoted to his craft, was pushed aside because he wasn't considered handsome enough to be a star. Now, known as the Film Freak, he's launched a crime wave against the studio in the style of various movie scenes.

Saving Face
    When reconstructive surgery is used as a way to mend Harvey Dent's mind, it appears that he may finally be on the way to recovery. However, when crimes start occurring in Two-Face's style, is someone framing Harvey or is Two-Face still present?

#8 filmfanatic, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
  9. Nora Fries

Nora Fries Member

Two Come to Naught
    It seems Harvey's reformed for good. He's now a respected lawyer, married to Grace and on the verge of making amends with Bruce Wayne and it seems like it'll last forever! Or will it...?

Last Night in Bludhaven
    Nightwing's coming pretty close to hanging up his suit and cowl and he knows sooner or later he'll go down just like Timm and Barbara did after the Joker died. But will it end in life or death?

10. Nora Fries

Nora Fries Member

"That's not funny. That's not..."
    -Joker

"Guilty, Guilty, Guilty..."
    -Two-Face

11. cartoonscartoons

Young Justice Robin teams up with Superboy (clone), and Impulse to fight a number of Batmans foes attempting to attack him while he is in the hospital as Batman (possibly a backdoor pilot)

Young Justice Again?: -After the boys run afould of Batman and Superman's guiding eyes, theyare captured by a strange villian and taken to his secret hideout where they must use their own wits to escape. After escaping the boys learn that it was a test.

Young Justice: The Third Encounter: (Variant Title: Young Justice: The Final Team-Up Before They Get Their Own Show We Swear!): The boys have to battle aliens but take it lightheartedly because they think it's another test.

More Soon

#11 cartoonscartoons, Sep 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009
  12. cartoonscartoons

In these episodes we start seeing some mild continuity. In order to help I will number the episodes that somehow link together in the order they do.

Old Haunts-A villain begins using places of bad memories (such as The Place Babera Gordon Became Paralyzed , The Circus, The Place Where Jason Todd Died) to meet and battle Batman. When He gets an invation to Crime Ally for a final battle, Batman must overcome his inner demons that make him vunerable. Can he get over the worst thing that ever happened to him before he must go to to battle?

Azrael-Batman meets Azrael and must stop his killing spree in Gotham. In a subplot a reporter begins writng an autobiography about Comissioner Gordon. 1

Gotham's Finest: Commissioner Gordon is shocked to learn what goes on in the police stations of Gotham, he then resigns due to the immoral things going. In a subplot Robin stalks Killer Croc through Gothams sewers and is caught but is let off with a warning not to interfere any more with his business. 2

Badge Of Courage (Part 2): Joshua Steck (alias) (A new character) becomes the new Comissioner and Batman is shocked to learn that he is a part of one of Gothams biggest crime families and he plans to take over Gotham with his Family. Batman then attempts to get Gordon to take back his job. Meanwhile in the Robin subplot he begins investigating further against Killer Croc's warning. He then learns that Killer Corc is planning to put radioactive waste in Gothams Water. The two plots come together when Robin learns that Killer Croc is Joshua's (alias) brother! 3

No Laughing Matter: After the death of Joshua, the comissioner there is no one left to fill his shoes. Batman continues to convince Gordon to take back his role but he refuses. Gordon then leaves town abruptly. A clue is given to Batman about why Gordon really resigned and after further investigation Batman learns something stunning about Gordon's past...that has to do with the Joker! 4

More Soon..

13. cartoonscartoons

Confrontation- Batman finds Gordon and confronts him about his past. Gordon then agrees to become Comissioner again, But while Batman is away something horrible happens in Gotham. 5

Cataclysm (Part 1): Batman returns to Gotham city and finds it has been hit by a mass earthquake. The story is told through a series of flashbacks from Huntress, Nightwing, Oracle, and Renee Montoya. When Batman learns Robin is missing he goes on a frantic search. 6

Cataclysm (Part 2): Batman finds an unconcious Robin buried under rubble. He takes him to Oracle for medical care. Batman then goes to help the people of Gotham. Though he learns they have lost faith in him, seeing as he wasn't there when the earthquake hit. 7

More Soon...

14. cartoonscartoons

Every episode idea contributed in order:

Season 1:

1: The Dark Knight
    Batman's origin story is told and his first battle is seen.

2: Don't Touch That Dial
    The Joker has hijacked Gotham City's television stations, broadcasting his crimes as twisted entertainment.

3: Hidden Meanings
    Phil Cobb was an expert in symbology who grew obsessed and began seeing meanings in everything, including Gotham's design as condusive to madness. Now, Batman must stop him from destroying key buildings throughout Gotham City, including Arkham Asylum.

4: Mind Games
    When a hi-tech skyscraper and a floor full of Gotham's elite is taken over by the Riddler, he issues a challenge to Batman: try to trump my puzzles and intellect or die trying.

5: On Brazen Wings
    Bored of his rich life, socialite Cameron van Cleer decides to take up a new activity: working in the service of crime as the criminal Killer Moth.

6: The Jungle
    Poison Ivy, a woman sick of mankind's destruction of nature, decides to strike back by growing plants at such a rate as to tear up the streets and tear down buildings.

7: Young Justice
    Robin teams up with Superboy (clone), and Impulse to fight a number of Batmans foes attempting to attack him while he is in the hospital as Batman (possibly a backdoor pilot)

8: The End Of Two-Face
    Harvey Two-Face gets a surgery to cure his mind and become good agian after his last fight with Batman. But a mobster wants the money that Harvey owes him and goes after him. So batman and Harvey must fight the gang together, During the fight Batman is wounded a barely able to stand up so a mobster shoots at him to kill him but Harvey jumps in the way getting gunned down himself.

9: Two Come to Naught
    It seems Harvey's reformed for good. He's now a respected lawyer, married to Grace and on the verge of making amends with Bruce Wayne and it seems like it'll last forever! Or will it...?

10: Saving Face
    When reconstructive surgery is used as a way to mend Harvey Dent's mind, it appears that he may finally be on the way to recovery. However, when crimes start occurring in Two-Face's style, is someone framing Harvey or is Two-Face still present?

11: Law and Disorder
    When "criminals" start turning up in paralytic laughing fits, it's up to Batman to stop Joker's crazed attempt as a vigilante.

12: It's Only a Movie
    Burt Weston was an actor who, while completely devoted to his craft, was pushed aside because he wasn't considered handsome enough to be a star. Now, known as the Film Freak, he's launched a crime wave against the studio in the style of various movie scenes.

13: Booster
    Batman battles Booster Gold above Gotham after being told that he is a villain from the future.

14: Superior
    A wealthy and college-graduated man begins killing the poor and uneducated.

15: True (Part 1)
    Penquin, Joker, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Riddler, Harley Quinn, Bane, and Catwoman team up to finally defeated Batman but Catwoman knows she love hims and tells him what they are planning, so Batman goes to there hideout with Batgirl, Nightwing, and Robin

16: True (Part 2)
    During the fight the Joker puts a time bomb in the building and everyone tries to escape. But Batman is to bust trying to defeat Bane so he does not realize there is a bomb so Catwoman tries to tell Batman but Batgirl thinks she is trying to attack him so she beats her up and leaves her in the warehouse and tells Batman and they escape seconds before the bomb goes off but the building collapses on Catwoman possibly killing her.

17: Last Night in Bludhaven
    Nightwing's coming pretty close to hanging up his suit and cowl and he knows sooner or later he'll go down just like Timm and Barbara did after the Joker died. But will it end in life or death?

18:Young Justice Again?
    After the boys run afould of Batman and Superman's guiding eyes, theyare captured by a strange villian and taken to his secret hideout where they must use their own wits to escape. After escaping the boys learn that it was a test.

19: Young Justice: The Third Encounter
    The boys have to battle aliens but take it lightheartedly because they think it's another test.

20: Passing On (Part 1)
    Batman is killed by a villian and Robin and Nightwing battle over who becomes the next Batman

21: Passing On (Part 2)
    The heroes learn that Batman might not be dead after his body goes missing, meanwhile a new Batman who is niether Nightwing nor Robin begans fight crim in Gotham.

22: Passing On (Part 3)
    Bruce returns and must battle the new Batman for his mantle back.

Season 2 (only the first half):

1: Old Haunts
    A villain begins using places of bad memories (such as The Place Babera Gordon Became Paralyzed , The Circus, The Place Where Jason Todd Died) to meet and battle Batman. When He gets an invation to Crime Ally for a final battle, Batman must overcome his inner demons that make him vunerable. Can he get over the worst thing that ever happened to him before he must go to to battle?

2: Azrael
    Batman meets Azrael and must stop his killing spree in Gotham. In a subplot a reporter begins writng an autobiography about Comissioner Gordon.

3: Gotham's Finest
    Commissioner Gordon is shocked to learn what goes on in the police stations of Gotham, he then resigns due to the immoral things going. In a subplot Robin stalks Killer Croc (against Batman's wishes) through Gothams sewers and is caught, he is then beaten and let go as a warning to Batman to stay out of Killer's affairs

4: Badge Of Courage (Part 2)
    Steck (alias) (A new character) becomes the new Comissioner and Batman is shocked to learn that he is a part of one of Gothams biggest crime families and he plans to take over Gotham with his Family. Batman then attempts to get Gordon to take back his job. Meanwhile in the Robin subplot he begins investigating further against Killer Croc's warning. He then learns that Killer Corc is planning to put radioactive waste in Gothams Water. The two plots come together when Robin learns that Killer Croc is Joshua's (alias) brother!

5: No Laughing Matter
    After the death of Joshua, the comissioner there is no one left to fill his shoes. Batman continues to convince Gordon to take back his role but he refuses. Gordon then leaves town abruptly. A clue is given to Batman about why Gordon really resigned and after further investigation Batman learns something stunning about Gordon's past...that has to do with the Joker!

6: Confrontation
    Batman finds Gordon and confronts him about his past. Gordon then agrees to become Comissioner again, But while Batman is away something horrible begins to happen in Gotham. 5

7: No Man's Land: Cataclysm (Part 1)
    Batman returns to Gotham city and finds it has been hit by a mass earthquake. The story is told through a series of flashbacks from Huntress, Nightwing, Oracle, and Renee Montoya. When Batman learns Robin is missing he goes on a frantic search. 6

8: No Man's Land: Cataclysm (Part 2)
    Batman finds an unconcious Robin buried under rubble. He takes him to Oracle for medical care. Batman then goes to help the people of Gotham. Though he learns they have lost faith in him, seeing as he wasn't there when the earthquake hit.

9: No Man's Land
    The government refuses to help rebuild Gotham and declares it a No Man's Land, making it so no one can enter or leave gotham city.

Note: The next few episodes feature stories about Batman side characters and roles they play in No Man's Land.

10: No Man's Land: Honor.
    Gotham's police force is split up into 2 groups, one who wants to try and stop the ever growing chaos and one who wants to rise up and take control. The arguing and various actions of both sides escalate into an all out fire-fight. (The episode is "To be continued'')

11: No Man's Land: War.
    To giant gangs are battling for control of Gotham city, one led by the Penguin, the other by the scarecrow. Meanwhile the Joker unites the rest of Batman's foes to combine efforts and crush both gangs and the Batman. (this episode is also, "To be continued")

12: No Man's Land: Average.
    A look into the lifes of Gothams civilians affected by the earthquake. (This episode is "To Be Continued")

13: No Man's Land: Justice.
    Batman and his sidekicks are trying hard to keep the peace in has many places in Gotham as possible, while Oracle tends to Robin's injuries. (This episode is also "To Be Continued")

14: No Man's Land: Afterschocks
    (This episode is double-length and divided into four acts all coming together in the end.)

Act 1: The firefight brings many casualities which send each side back to regroup, where each side is approach by a different villians gang, The peaceful side is approach by the smooth-talking Penguin and The chaos side is approached by the Scarecrow who each trick one side into joining them.

Act 2: The 2 groups formed lead an attack on Batman and his team, meanwhile Lex Luthor begins convincing the government to help him rebuild gotham.

Act 3: The beginning of the final gang war.

Act 4: The climax of the gang wars.

15: The Price: 2 months later Gotham is completely rebuilt. Lex Luthor sets up a meeting with Batman telling him that he must do him a favor or he will destroy Gotham city! Meanwhile, Robin and Nightwing learn about a mysterious weapons aresonal located under Gotham City.

16: No Deal: Batman learns that the favor is this: He must reveal Superman's secret identity to Lex! Meanwhile: Robin, Nightwing, and Oracle uncover Lexes true motives for rebuilding Gotham City-He wants to use it as a testing ground for his killing machine .

17: Justice Is Served: Batman calls in the Justice League to help him stop Lexes plan. They succesfully stop him but another threat rises in the form of: The Annhilator!

18: The Annihilator: The mysterious kiling machine created by Lex is loss in Gotham, Batman, his team and the Justice League team up to stop him.

19: The Final Knight (Part 1): After a serial killer tells Batman that is was his fault that he killed 1000 people, Batman plans his final night of patrol, a death mission.

20: The Final Knight: (Part 2): Robin and Nightwing decide to join Batman in his final mission. A mission that will hopefully lower the crime rate in Gotham. Meanwhile Barman battles his own concious about his descion

21: The Final Knight: (Part 3): Batman, Nightwing, and Robin begin the first phase of the mission.

22: The Final Knight (Part 4): Nightwing and Robin learn that they have beein fooled by Batman and they think they have uncovered his real mission. So they set out on a frantic search!

23: The Final Knight (Part 5): Robin and Nightwing confront Batman just seconds before his final plan goes into action, he refuses to listen and is seemingly killed.

Season 3 is coming soon!

#14 cartoonscartoons, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
  15. Miley

Miley Princess of pop

I've decided to add my ideas too!

Raid of the chicken coop- Warren Lawford a.k.a The fox from the terrible trio has served a 5 year sentance in Stonegate. During those 5 years,His friends,Army and Gunther had gotten out of jail eariler and have decided to turn of Warren. Meanwhile his ex-girlfriend,Rebecca Fallbrook fell in love and got married to someone new and They have a baby together. Jealous that the baby is not his,Warren kidnaps it and Lures Batman,Nightwing,Robin and Batgirl into a revenge trap.

The Return of Baby doll-When Mary Dahl hears that a movie studio is planning to do a movie remake of her series ''Hey it's baby!'', She thinks They would immediatly hire to play her. However, The movie studio decides to cast a new child star,Emma Truscott as Baby doll. This makes Mary angry and she decides to take revenge by Kidnapping Emma and She will Only let her go if the studio decides to cast Mary as baby doll.

Behind these hazel eyes part 1- Andrea Beamount returns back to Gotham. she decides to go back to Wayne Manor and check up on Bruce. She and Bruce rekindle their romance. however Bruce doesn't know that Andrea plans to Murder all of Batman's Rouges so that They can spend their lives together without interruptions.

Behind these hazel eyes part 2- after weeks of dating,Bruce finally decides to marry Andrea. Andrea is very happy and excited at this decison. however Tim happens to find out about her plans and tells Bruce. Bruce decides to call the wedding off and confronts Andrea. Andrea then ashsamed goes back to the town she's been hiding out in.

Third time's a charm-Twoface's face has finally been fully-restored. He is back to being regular old Harvey Dent. He's now married to Grace and They are expecting a baby girl. (She's of course pregnant with Harvey's baby.) But Rupert Thorne is now out for revenge and wants to ruin Harvey's career & family. Will harvey let him? will batman step in?

The end of Kyodai Ken-When Nightwing,Batgirl and Robin mysteriously get kidnapped one by one,Batman has no choice but to believe that Kyodai Ken is still alive. The commissioner also gets involved because of his daughter,Barbara getting kidnapped. Batman discovers this and is afraid that Kyodai will expose all of their secret idenites. However he and Bruce still battle. this is the final battle because Kyodai ken jumps off the battlefield and offically dies.

The bride of Gil Mason part 1- Gill Mason finally wakes up from his comma in the hosptial and suprisingly,The court has dropped the charges against him for what happened in the episodes ''Shadow of the bat part 1&2''
    This was of course was because Rupert bribed the judge. Gil suddenly realizes his love for Barbara Gordan
    and decides to make her his wife wether she likes it or not. But nightwing's not about to let that happen.

The bride of Gil Mason part 2-Barbara gets dressed up for the wedding as planned. however Her father and
    Batman,Nightwing and Robin have her back in case Gil tries anything. Gil is arrested during the wedding.

that's the first batch of mine.

16. Brandon Mannino

Brandon Mannino New Member

Bane of Destruction

Dick Grayson, 11 year old Robin, becomes good friends with a kid at school and has the kid spend the night at Wayne Manor. Unfortunately, Dick chose the wrong night to have a sleep over, as elsewhere a new villain rises called Bane, possibly the most dangerous villain Batman has had to face. As Batman begins to fight Bane, he gets badly wounded and calls Robin for help during his sleep over. Now Robin needs to somehow escape to go help Batman, and be at his sleep over at the same time.:robin: