1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG Batman Beyond RPG (Continued in Part 2)

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Inque, Apr 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird Boy

Bird Boy WF Admin
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah, I'm all for a new batgirl..but...considering she'd have to be up-to-par on the Bat-Suit thing..I wonder where she'll get the money to make it..ah well..I'm sure you'll think of somthing..

this new RPG is shaping up good...just gotta wait for the new thread to open, and for this thread to lock...

-BB

2. Trent Lane

Trent Lane How can that be?!

Why not use Ten instead? In BB #23, she kinda turned good, but you know she still has that rogue side to her. It'd be an interesting story I think...

3. Shriek

Shriek Warriors.. Come Out To Play!

Yea but the new Batgirl sounds pretty cool. I'm sure she has ideas. Let her go with it.

4. Nightwing

Nightwing WF Old Man

Hey folks, Nightwing here. As you may or may not know, Inque's been taking a bit of a sebatical from the boards because of the terror of school starting again for him. So it means he won't be around as much as he wants. I thought I should step in to fill the void, and any mod duties that you folks want done.

So if you're jointly agreed of being in need of something, -for example ending this thread so you can start an "Act 2" or what have you- give me the details on what you want done and I'll do it ASAP. Later (well, sooner than later ;)).

5. Bird Boy

Bird Boy WF Admin
    Staff Member Moderator

thanks bunches nightwing.. :)

Anyway, what I believe everybody agreed on was:

To Lock this thread, but keep it up. Locking it so nobody can post in it. Then, create a NEW thread (Entitled "Batman Beyond RPG-Part 2" or somthing of the sort). That's all we really wanted done..I think that's all anyway...any other members wanna chime in?

-BB

6. Shriek

Shriek Warriors.. Come Out To Play!

That sounds perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.