1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG Batman Beyond RPG (Continued in Part 2)

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Inque, Apr 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shriek

Shriek Warriors.. Come Out To Play!

Sounds good to me. Maybe he could arrange it.

2. Mr. Obsession

Mr. Obsession Active Member

I'm all for it, as it would give some other people the perfect opportunity to jump in. But someone has to let Inque know.

Also for some strange reason I don't think we've seen the last of Ra's al Ghul. I think I've got a halfway decent idea of how to bring the him back, that is if flhero311 doesn’t mind. But that won't be for awhile

But a Joker story line should be good, plus it will give me a better opportunity to use BG. And I think I've got a few ideas for Stalker as well.

3. Shriek

Well, I have notified Inque. It's all in his hands now.

4. Blight

Blight Walking radioactive biohazard

Excellent! This sounds like a great idea to me! After all, I get a whole RPG that starts out devoted to me (well, my character anyway!):D Heh, who am I kidding. It'll be fun anyway. :)

See ya!
    Blight

5. Trent Lane

Trent Lane How can that be?!

I'd like to hear your idea for bringing Ra's back, you can mail me at flhero311@hotmail.com if you want. As for the next RPG, I'm already wanting to claim a character lost in the BB mythos until now- Dick Grayson. I've got a backstory brewing in my mind, so if it's alright with the masses, I'm claimin' him...

6. Bird Boy

Bird Boy WF Admin
    Staff Member Moderator

Hey Inque..whenever you get around to creating a new thread, I think it'd be a good idea to lock this one so no one can reply to it (leave it up..just lock it..so others can go back and read if it they want). Just an idea...

Maybe we can use Inque in the new BB RPG too... :)

-BB

7. Mr. Obsession

I'm still hoping that more people will jump in for act 2.

But keeping this thread locked is a good idea. Lets new people get an idea of what happened and give us current players something to reference.

flhero311 - I emailed you my idea so let me know what you think. And I have no objection to you using Dick Grayson since a "Return of the Return of the Joker" :D story line is probably the best way to bring in the character.

Bird_Boy - I do believe that since Inque said he was too busy to participate anybody could claim Inque.

8. Bird Boy

Bird Boy WF Admin
    Staff Member Moderator

yeah, he did say that. I was saying maybe we could use her in a way....We used her once in this RPG and it wasn't for much....so, maybe we could feed off of that..

-BB

9. Trent Lane

Mr. O, great idea. It'll blow people away, I think. Cool avatar, BB. Well, anybody heard from Inque as to starting a new thread. We could organize it now and just start off with the first post being the intro to the story. Like I said, I've got Dick Grayson and I'll hold on to Max for a "just-in-case" situation...

10. Mr. Obsession

Glad you liked it flhero311. The only thing I'd debating on posting about it right now is the character's name because I don't want someone else to take 'em (and no it's not an established BB character).

As for characters I've currently got:

Stalker - I don't know how much I'll use him for the Joker story line

Barbara Gordon - I'll most likely be using her a lot for this one

My third - won't even show up until after the Joker story line finishes (edit: I may start using 'em as the Joker story line is finishing up but the real plot won't come out untill after the we rap up the Joker)

#330 Mr. Obsession, Sep 8, 2001
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2001
  11. Blight

Blight Walking radioactive biohazard

Hey, why don't we all list the characters we'll be using in the new RPG and exactly what we'll be doing with them? I mean, sure everyone probably knows already, but it will be somthing to pass the time :) . Thanks for giving me the idea Mr. O! Anyways, here are my characters:

The Joker - He's gonna be my main guy, and i'll try to make him as psychcotic as possible!

Blight - He's not going be in this one nearly as much as in the first. He's going to be taking the back seat for a while, but I do plan to have him encounter Mr. J at least once!

Okay, i'm done.

See ya!
    Blight

12. Trent Lane

Good Idea, Blight. Here's my list:

Dick Grayson: I'm sure his presence will be needed to tie up the loose ends from TNBA, so I'll explain what he's doing and where he is now. The answers will shock you!!! J/K, heehee!!

Max: With her, well, you never know when Terry needs a babysitter or someone to talk to. And maybe, just maybe, she'll play a bigger role in Batman's world without donning a costume...

Maybe more later on, but for now that's it. The Ninja's story will be wrapped up after the Joker story line, so he'll get what he deserves, whatever that may be...

13. Bird Boy

Bird Boy WF Admin
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm Bruce Wayne and Warhawk. And as much as I like Warhawk, I may be retiring him. Mainly cuz he has to get back to the JLU and it wouldn't be fair to keep him in the RPG full time. Maybe I'll take up another..but who...hmmm....who? *scratches head*

-BB

14. Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde Guest

I got some charaters I would like to be

I know this sounds lame but i would really like to be a new batgirl (not babs but a new charater entirly) if this cant be done i understand :)

15. Shriek

Uh Oh! A new Batgirl?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I dunno. What's her story?

16. Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde Guest

She could be Ten (I dont think she has to be Batgirl, i mean she could be like a modern version of the huntress or something. I think it would be cool for her to work with batman but not be his side kick)

17. Shriek

Sounds interesting. But I do think a new batgirl would be cool. Like Dick Grayson's daughter or niece or something.

18. Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde Guest

Yeah but the daughter thing has been done in so many other rpgs, I guess a new charater all together would be better

19. Trent Lane

I'm all for the Batgirl idea as long as there's a good story behind her. Though you said you didn't want to go this route, I think having her as DG's daughter would make it interesting, also allowing Dick and Bruce to meet again. Just my thoughts on the situation...

20. Mr. Obsession

Like everyone else I'm all for you playing Batgirl if you have a good back story. I also agree that using one of Dick's kids as the new Batgirl has been done to death. Besides I've always thought that if Dick Grayson did have children and if one (or more) followed in their old man's footsteps they would take up being Nightwing.

And while Meline/Ten would be a good choice I've always pictured her becoming a Catwoman-Huntress type character. Or just staying as Ten.

But still I think the best choice is to have the new Batgirl be an original character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.