BANG Magazine #15 Talkback

Discussion in 'Platypus Comix' started by Peter Paltridge, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

http://www.bangpdx.com/store/products-page/product-category/bang-15/

It took forever, but the new BANG issue is now complete and out! Enjoy it and let me know what you think!

Speaking of things taking too long, I've actually been working on a new article for the site off-and-on for the past month. It turned out to be a project far more involved than I anticipated.

New cartoons will also resume in the near future now that my schedule is less busy (for now).

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dsneybuf

Dsneybuf Well-Known Member

Several parts of this Mulberry story made me laugh out loud, although I can't tell if Ryan Ryan spoofs anyone in particular.

3. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

A few months back a news video went viral -- a bunch of neighbors in SoCal were upset because Jake Paul, a social media celebrity and former Disney Channel star, had just moved in, and he was just constantly puling stunts, filming himself and acting weird. He was always "on" and trying to start memes, and the roadways were always clogged with his teenage admirers so residents couldn't get through. The night before, Paul had shoved a bunch of junk into his swimming pool and set it on fire. While the news reporter was there, Paul tried to climb on top of the news van just because he could. When Paul was asked a question by the reporter, he responded by goofily pointing at the reporter's shoes and going "UH-OOOOH, WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSE???" Then he immediately ran away screaming. I'm not making up any of this.

And I thought, "Mulberry's gotta meet a guy like that." Though in the finished storyline they barely interacted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1