1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Plucky "ball go down the hole" Tiny Toons

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by babyplucky, Sep 30, 2005.

1. babyplucky

babyplucky Guest

Hi All,

I have been dying to get my hands on some kind of tape or dvd of any Tiny Toon Adventures segment that has to do with Baby Plucky.... you know, there were several, such as the golf course "Ball go down the hole!" and then another one where he flushed toys in the toilet "down the hooole!" It was the funniest thing and I am so sad that Tiny Toons doesn't play on tv any more. I'm 20 years old and have been looking to find Baby Plucky segments for at least 5 years, maybe more. If anyone knows where I can get a dvd/video/anything Baby Plucky related, please reply. Thanks so much. :chilly:

2. babyplucky

babyplucky Guest

Oh yeah I also meant to say how much I love the episode with the elevator. Ever since I saw that show (had to have been about 8 or more years now that i think about it) with my dad, anytime we're at an elevator we say "I push the button! It's my turn it's not your turn!"

Good times.
    I'm so sad I can't find those episodes. :sweat:

3. Ishoka

Ishoka The Genocidal Blue Bunny.

I need to search my collection, but I do _think_, that just maybe, I have the episode where Baby Plucky was at the golf course... But as for the other ones... They're lost in time at the moment -.-

*Edit* Found it... Sports Shorts episode --- Minister Golf.

If you wanna know how to get it, just send me a message.

Hehehahahah at this part:

Baby Plucky hits the golf ball as hard as he can, it flys and bounces off a wall, then bolts straight back for his dad, hitting him in his more sensitive region, then falls into the hole.

Plucky: I hit the ball! Ball go down the hole!

Plucky's Dad: Congratulations son.... You're gonna be an only child...

#3 Ishoka, Sep 30, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2005
  4. Buster Bunny

Buster Bunny Certified Rabbitologist

I have the "go down the hole" baby Plucky one but on VHS. The one where he flushes stuff down the toilet. I too sometimes still say that push the button line, its not your turn, its my turn! hehe. Only among friends though :p

5. Jonny Mack

Jonny Mack Member

The first one was of course "The Potty Years" and I think somebody once said that was the most popular Tiny Toons cartoon ever done (!)

Baby, some guy from Atlanta who worked for AOL once found out I directed that cartoon and said he had to have a copy of it. He was willing to pay $100 for it, but of course I had no legal authority to sell a copy to him. I did however, make a VHS and sent it to him as a sample ;) (and he sent me an AOL baseball cap in return). So somewhere in Atlanta there's a guy running around with a copy of that cartoon. Wish I could be of more help ... since then our studio shut down and all our tapes are locked away in some vault.

So what happens if you write to WB and ask them for a copy? If anything it would heighten awareness that there are people out there who would buy it.

6. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Yeah, "The Potty Years" was definitely the best Baby Plucky short of the three. "Minister Golf" was fun as well, but didn't have the zippy animation that the former one had, and "Going Up" was the weakest (though by no means a failure).

7. Buster Bunny

I have been wanting to write to WB for them to put TTA on DVD but eh... Anyone got their mailing address for that kind of stuff? :sweat:

8. Ishoka

If y'all can pull up an address, I'm pretty sure a letter from me will follow Buster's as well. A TTA DVD collection would be so nice... one with all episodes, movies, specials... Maybe even the unedited and uncut versions of the episodes! (If there are any... I think there's some...). They need to do the same for Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Pinky and the Brain, Histeria... All the good 'ol ones...

9. Psycho Fox

Psycho Fox Toonix Guru

I think the address is

Warner Home Video
    4000 Warner Blvd.
    Burbank, CA 91522

10. Crow

Crow Active Member

Not your ella-lator, my ella-lator? Is that it?

Best part of that show, I agree!

11. Kurtman

Kurtman You blabbing old fart!

My favorites are the elevator and toilet ones.

12. Dark Fact

Dark Fact Preaching evil since '04

Any episode of Tiny Toons with Baby Plucky is gold. Baby Plucky has some of the best lines in the whole series. :D

13. Buster Bunny

Strange, we all seem to love baby Plucky episodes yet I have read many reviews that despise baby Plucky episodes. Hmm...

14. Silly McGooses

Silly McGooses Active Member

Oh, memories! I remember those--great cartoons! :p

15. HomunculusWrath

HomunculusWrath New Member

Baby Plucky - oh, that takes me back. I think I went around the mall saying "My ella-lator!" for months. But my favorite line from "Going Up" is his giddy, whispered "I push the button!"

Hehehehe, and not to brag, but my Baby Plucky impression can get my friends laughing like nothing else. :D

16. Ishoka

After looking over one of the newer episodes added to my collection... I found the one with the 'Going up' episode in it. Just... FYI ;):D

Baby Plucky: "Ellelator go up!... Ellelator STOP!"

*WHAM*

Baby Plucky: "Ellelator go down!... Ellelator STOP!"

*WHAM*

17. ChibiGoku

ChibiGoku Something Not Quite Right

Classic Plucky humor right there folks. :anime:

God, I wish these were still being aired....

18. baker30905

baker30905 Guest

And I thought I was the only one in love with these episodes!

They were awesome then, but now that I have a two year old...it's hysterical! She's not above trying to flush our cat 'down the hole' some day.

Hurry up with those DVDs! I'd be lined up first for one...

19. tb4000

tb4000 Active Member

Plucky really was the most interesting character on the show, as a baby and as a teen. Everyone else was too one dimensional. He was a jerk sometimes, and sometimes he was cool. ;)

20. Pc-Famicom64

Pc-Famicom64 Active Member

I saw this Episode at lese one time I think , Good old Startoons I like them better then Rough Draft but I like TMS better then Startoons.

^_^