1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Avengers Assemble - Season 2 question

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by MrFloyd27, Aug 18, 2017.

1. MrFloyd27

MrFloyd27 New Member

Heya peeps,

So currently I'm going through the TV series which is very nice! loving it :)

Anyway, I'm about to finish the 2nd season (No spoilers por favor!) and currently I'm struggling to understand what happened to the Infinity Stones after Arsenal/Ultron has absorbed them. When the Avengers are fighting Ultron later on, he doesn't really show any skills coming from those stones, just copying himself/shooting beams from his mouth. All 5 stones turned black after the absorbed power, but then what?
    Ultron dies by entering the sun, Thanos is kept at Xandar (which I guess he'll break free) and the Infinity Gauntlet has five empty stones. Is it the end of the Infinity stones?

If I get my answer by the end of the season, that's good enough for me (I need to watch this show rarely as I need to wait for my brother to continue so it might take time 'till I reach the end of the season, hence my question).

If there's no explanation, well. Bummer!

Thanks for the help ;)
    MrFloyd

2. TheLemsterPju

TheLemsterPju Well-Known Member

It's explained in the first five issues of this tie-in comic series of the animated continuity.

(Ignore the Ant-Man one-shot and Power Pack comics on that site, they're from different continuities. The "Avengers Assemble" digital comic series is the one you're looking for.)

3. MrFloyd27

MrFloyd27 New Member

Woah!
    Thanks a lot man, just read it. They sure love to complicate stuff :)

Admins can lock this thread, if this is how it goes here. :D

4. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Well-Known Member

It's just the show's [lousy] writing, two seasons in you get used to it.

#4 Magmaster12, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017