1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by drefurd, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinkofOrdon

LinkofOrdon Roflcopter

My apologies, it's been a long time since I've posted in the ranting/raving section of this forum. Considering the writers strike is now over, and there appears to be no signs of another any time soon, I would like to say the boiling rock will air indeed within the next 3 weeks.

It seems like a broad time scale, but I have no idea how far the completion of the boiling rock was before the strike. Depending on that I would guess, yes within the month of early April. Don't necessarily take my word for it, we have bad reception way up here in heaven, lots of scramble channel.

As for Nick, I agree with that of which they are not playing re-runs of the episodes so that people don't get "worked up" and start writing hate mail to the producers to get their acts together.

2. Tash

Tash Active Member

Writer's Strike had nothing to do with Avatar.

3. LinkofOrdon

LinkofOrdon Roflcopter

I know I didn't take it as an insult, I just thought I was onto something but I was wrong. Anyways for people saying that the new episodes would begin to air after re-runs began to play again, its 4:30 here in Hawaii and at 5 on the guide it says avatar in on so perhaps we can expect some rocks to be boiled this coming Friday?

4. Justy

Justy Now you see me...now you don't

FYI, all...both Wednesday and Thursday my on-screen guide showed third seasons episodes running at 8:30 pm on Nickelodeon. While it turned out that Drake and Josh aired at that time on Wednesday, last night (Thursday) the Avatar episode "The Avatar and the Firelord" did air.

I'm not sure why Nick is not rerunning the third season episode they've already aired but I think they are making a big mistake. Evidently, they think running SBSP constantly as well as the teen sitcoms is a better idea. Stupid...as usual....

5. Antiyonder

Antiyonder Amalgam Universe Overlord
    Staff Member Moderator

They've advertised Fridays for an Avatar airing before as well, so can't really say I trust their scheduling practice.

6. Red

Red Hmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.