1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by drefurd, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drefurd

drefurd Member

who has any info on dates websites or anything else??

2. Zubby

Zubby I'm probably delicious!

No one has any concrete info on air dates for season 3. I've heard speculation ranging from Jan. 1 to June at the earliest, but no official word at all.

Take any 'news' you might hear about season 3 airdates as rumor until it is officially announced.

3. RedNinja84

RedNinja84 Hotness 2.0

Well Avatar was renewed in June and it takes about nine months to make an episode. So I would say around March at the earliest if they havn't been producing them earlier.

4. DarkToph

DarkToph The Blind Earthbender

Well Season 3 should be interesting to see. With the fall of Ba Sing Se, who's left to oppose the Fire Nation? The Water tribes? Omashu doesn't pose any real threat because it's under the Fire Nation and was the only other capital of the Earth Kingdom to oppose it from the beginning. It's speculated that the Earth King may be a permented member in Aang's gang which makes logical sense because where else is he suppose to go? Interesting enough is how much control does Azula really have in terms of the Goverment? I doubt that the Military would just stand down and accept some form of puppet goverment under the Fire Nation.

5. RonDrakenfan17

RonDrakenfan17 Luffy fan

Here's what I heard;

. The gang get new clothes and hair styles

. Sokka gets an episode

. Season three is supposed to about fire

. Will learn about Mai and Ty-Lee

That's all I heard so far :D

6. DarkToph

I doubt we need to learn anything more about Mai and Ty-Lee. Good god, those characters are simply annoying.

7. RonDrakenfan17

RonDrakenfan17 Luffy fan

I heard we do and from the creator himself :)

8. Bakasama

Bakasama Active Member

Uh, the creators have stated that those two to will get character development. Though the idea of Ty Lee fawing over Sokka might make some sick. Frankly, the idea of Sokka being scared of a girl to be rather funny.

9. DarkToph

Just because they changed their outfits from Season 1-2 doesn't mean that they need to do it in Season 3. Short Sleevs pwns Long Sleeves.

10. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

Well at the PMX panel Bryan stated that the Fire Nation is very close to the equator of the world. So many commoners don't really wear elaborate costumes.

Assuming they'll be in the Fire Nation for some time I think that a costume change would be wise.

11. Sinsio

Sinsio Love me, hate me

I also read in an interview with the Avatar creators that Zuko goes looking for his mother and that we get to see the female airbender temple. I would assume they meant the western air temple since it is also closest geographically to the fire nation.

12. Kyuss

Kyuss Active Member

Well it's probably too early for me to peel back the layers but...my viewing indicate dark times indeed for the Avatar...

If there is anything left of his Avatar state. Of which, I am a firm believer there is no more or at least severely damaged thanks to Azula's meddling.

13. Leathie

Leathie #1 Sugar Queen

If the gang did go to the fire nation do you think they could blend in? The different costumes and hair make me think that they might try something like that. Like Aang could stop shaving his head and try to hide his tattoos and not bend anything other than fire, while Sokka and Katara, having an obvious skin color difference from fire nation locals, could dress in different clothing (red). Katara would have to stop bending for a while. This is just supposing that they inflitrate the fire nation to learn fire bending or something to that degree.

And this has occured to me too... I hope that Katara doesn't cut her hair. I really love her braid style as of now so I hope they don't change it too dramatically that would kill me.

14. Rasputin

Rasputin Self-Declared Expert

Katara with her hair down tends to be...*ahem*...rather popular amongst staff and fans alike. And Katara's hair was left unbraided at the end of the season finale. Seems as good an excuse for a change of hairstyle as any.

With most of the world under effective Fire Nation control, the BoomerAang Squad is going to have to 'go undercover', I feel. And the costume changes could well be part of that.

15. SapphirePrima

SapphirePrima Member

I hope we get a time lapse of atleast a year.

16. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

That won't do, Sozin's commet will arrive at the end of summer.

Truth be told though I have to wonder if the world is already to far gone, in regards to recreating the balance. I mean Ba Sing Se fell without a huge battle. The Water tribes, and a few Earth kingdom residents are the only unoccupied, or unabandoned territories left.

17. RedNinja84

RedNinja84 Hotness 2.0

That's what makes it so dramatic but as long as the Avatar is alive there is hope.

18. Kyuss

Kyuss Active Member

The Avatar (Aang anyway) is indeed alive. But one has to wonder (or at least I have to), is the Avatar power itself alive or even working properly to allow Aang to fix what has occurred.

Time lapse would be fine in any other series. In Avatar, as people have pointed out, that's just not possible.

My only other thought on this "future" is this. Regardless of if, how or whom an invasion occurs, Aang's ability to fix it was and still is key. That's what has my doubt at the moment.

19. RonDrakenfan17

RonDrakenfan17 Luffy fan

Sokka with his hair style down is popular too. But the thing is, Azula and Zuko saw Katara with her hair down in the season two battle. They'd have to either be blind or have a horrible memory in order to not notice her with her hair down. Sokka on the other hand hasn't been seen with his hair down in front of any of the foe's. So maybe they'll let sokka drop his hair the whole season three to please the fan girls at the same time LOL LOL. Katara there gonna have to think of some thing else, maybe a poney tail. And Toph could be in pig tails and Aang could have really long hair to cover up that arrow of his. If there going to sneak into the fire nation there going to have to cover that up any one can spot that a mile away. Any ways I heard every one was going to get new clothes and hair style for season three. Which should be intresting.

20. clucky

clucky I'm Jewish!

So, your saying there might be a rebel force inside the fire nation and it will fall on its own (the fall of Rome kinda)

well I cant wait to see whats up
    What will it be the book name? Air? Fire?
    Who will be angs Fire teacher?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.