1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

AT&T to buy Time Warner

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by sasq, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

Accepting something is not the same as liking it. Good job at making AdrenalineRush1996 look insensitive, but I'm not buying it.

Some people seem to forget that a forum is an online place where people share opinions. When someone in this thread says something like "Maybe not everything will turn out badly when the merger goes through!" or "If it does happen, we can't do anything but accepting it and go on with our lives!", the response is: "No! Stop assuming the merger could go through! I don't want any of that to happen!", blocking any further discussion :(

It is okay for everyone to have their own opinion. AdrenalineRush1996 wasn't intentionally trying to force his opinions on us. He was merely trying to be positive.

2. AdrenalineRush1996

AdrenalineRush1996 Active Member

He's not wrong about my comments since it actually came off as quite insensitive and I really regret doing so, hence why I've apologised to him for those comments.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk