1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Artist Wanted

Discussion in 'Artists Wanted' started by Captain Zechs, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Captain Zechs

Captain Zechs Active Member

Okay, as a writer I of course need pictures ^_^/ That being said I need as many artists as willing to help :)

Ill give details in PM, E-mail (XxXxNickhXxXx@yahoo.com), and AIM, XWake0x0UpX.

But here are a couple things I need as of now, the stuff above is if you want to help me in the future.

1st character:

Name: Taoko
    Eyes: Black, both looking like a wolf's eye!!!
    Hair: Shoulder length, straight NOT curly. I need a few type of different colors, Black WITH silver tips, Dark blue with silver tips, Light blue, Dark red, Blonde with black tips. Thats about it for now.
    Body: Like a typical 5 year old's, small, not big at all, skinny, 2 tattoo's, 1 on right arm, says: Dieing Hope, 2nd tattoo on his left arm (same place as right arm), and it says Living Hope
    Clothes: Raggid, worn down, black, even though they are worn down make them as cool as possible. NO SLEEVES, and no shoes.
    Emotion(s): I need, Happy, Sad, Mad, frustrated, confused, anxiety, obsession.

2nd Character:

Eyes: same
    Hair: Same as younger version
    Body: Somewhat Muscular, but not to built up, skinny, still has the tattoo's, older (like gone through puberty older) beard forming.
    Clothes: VERY VERY VERY NICE clothing. I need a couple different ones, Jean shorts, with shades of dark blue and blue (not light blue) they must go past his knees. Also long black pants and a black long sleeved shirt to match. Short sleeve Dark blue shirt, and short sleeve black shirt. (If you have ever seen Fruits Basket I want his matching black clothing to be like their male school uniform, i really like that).
    Emotions: same as before but add tired and bored and embarressed

ALSO I need a pic of him in various positions:
    1-Crouched Down
    2-Sleeping
    3-Slouched
    4-Eating
    5-Kissing a girl
    6-Whatever else you can think of that deals with a human being.

Character 3:

Eyes: Same
    Hair: Same
    Body: Muscular, new tattoo on his chest, saying Burning Love, same tattoo's on his arms. thats about all thats new.
    Clothes: Same
    Emotions: Same as the rest

Positions:
    Same except add:
    Brushing Teeth
    Shirt Off (so they get that he has grown muscular wise of course ;))
    Working Out (lifting weights)
    and whatever else you can think of...

New Character 4:

Name: Carrah
    Eyes: Light blue
    Hair: Pink and purple, also blonde
    Body: Skinny, fragile, cute, etc
    Clothes: Old clothes, not to great in shape, like light blue dress and then some ordinary woman clothes but make um look shabby.
    Emotions: Happy, Sad, mad, Death (she dies :()
    Positions:
    Cleaning
    Cooking
    Eating
    sleeping
    Tired
    Death (like in a coffin)
    If you can think of Ed and Al's mom from FMA this is her aside from clothes and hair COLOR but it should look like her.

New Character 5:

Name: Katrina
    Eyes: light blue
    Hair: Long, up, AND down, color: Black
    Body: Skinny, cute, etc
    Clothes: Very nice clothing, Black short skirts with pink top, light blue top and purple top. Black top with black skirt also for school.
    Emotions: Same as everyones
    General look: Very beautiful!!
    Positions: whatever you want but should be atleast 5 or 6

ALSO I want her at age 20 also but she looks like the same, but make her look older, im not sure how to describe it any other way.

New Character 6:
    Name: Jack Schmellick

He should look like a teacher, but like handsome, muscular, you know the one teacher every girl wants.

Positions:
    Teaching
    writing
    Drawing
    everyday normal ones

New Character 7:

Name: ???

Should be a killer, so make him have a gun out and hand on his knife. Make him look awesome!

New Character 8:
    Name: Brian
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Dark Brown
    sexuality: gay
    Body: Muscular, the guy girls want, but he is gay lol
    Clothes: Pink shirt, gay pride wrist band, he likes wearing short skirts like the girls. But also have him in shorts and long pants.
    Positions:
    Kissing a guy
    normal ones
    sitting in class
    kind of acts like a girl (if u can put that in a position?)
    etc

He is also supposed to have a version of himself 20, just make him look more like a man, or whatever you think will amke him look different from 15.

New Character 8:

Name: Ciara Wilst
    Color (something new): Black
    Clothes: like all the other girls except more gangster lol
    Body: Nice, skinny, cute
    Emotions: Same as everyone elses
    Positions: Same as everyone elses

Also 20 year old version.

Okay here are some places I need drawn, to whatever you think they should be drawn like:
    -Funeral
    -Trailer PArk
    -Orphanage (a poor one)
    -Rich Mansion
    -Very very very nice school
    -Couple classrooms
    -Bar
    -Hospital
    -Whatever else you think would be good for different settings.

Thats about it for now, I thank you so much to ANYONE that helps, I dont mind multiple people sending me the same pic of one, it means i can use one and save the others for later. I know this is a lot to ask for though, it is a lot of drawing and coloring, but I would really appreciate it. Also dont take offense for the gay guy or the black girl, in no way do I hate gay guys, infact one of my bestfriends is gay, and please dont get angry that there is only 1 black girl. there will be more, but not to important ones. Sorry and thanks a whole bunch!!! PM me the drawings or e-mail or w/e. THANK YOU!!!!!!