1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Artist Required

Discussion in 'Artists Wanted' started by AceOfKnaves, Jan 3, 2005.

1. AceOfKnaves

AceOfKnaves Why aren't you laughing?

Hey there!

Looking for an artist that is able to mimic the Bruce Timm style, as well as/or is able to mimic comic style Batman. The main storyline is a fiction that's been in the works for a while, and it involves Batman, Robin, Gordon, Joker, Bullock, and a few other people I won't list here, because it'll spoil plotlines.

This eight page, monthly comic will sit alongside the already released Batman Beyond comic, The Tomorrow Knight, at HeroComics, and will hopefully be one of many online fancomics that flourish there.

This series will be based pre BTAS, so the cast of course will be much younger. No designs have been created as of yet, so those artists that would rather create their own are more than free to do so. If you'd like to work from already designed characters, and build from there, simply let me know and I can get rough drafts out to you. :)

Anyone interested please PM me, IM me at TazGrl1025, or email me at TazGrl1025@aol.com

Thanks so much!

~Selena~

::EDIT::

Okay...since my other post seems to've been deleted...and I lack the time to retype the whole thing...

This is not a repeat of what Matt posted above, this is a separate comic that an anime/manga artist is needed for.

Any member that might be interested, please contact me at the above information. :)

Thanks!
    ~Selena~