1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Artist Required

Discussion in 'Artists Wanted' started by rmarti3926, Mar 22, 2005.

1. rmarti3926

rmarti3926 Enforcing galatic law

Need digital inker for my character designs

I would like to request a digital inker to ink my "Anything Goes" character design lineart and make it black and white so I can color them to define my characters more.

pm me

2. rmarti3926

rmarti3926 Enforcing galatic law

Character design of one of my characters

I would like to request a Bruce Timm-style rendition of one of my "Anything Goes" characters, Lance Bishop.

Lance Bishop – Director of INTERCOV; WWII veteran and former OSS agent; captured by aliens following his tour in Normandy and experimented on; injected with age-retarding gene as result of experiment; likes to smoke cigars; season combat veteran and expert in all forms of hand-to-hand combat with access to INTERCOV’s arsenal of conventional and advanced weaponry; liaison to several of the Anything Goes universe’s heroes

I have made an action figure version of him for reference:

face:
    [​IMG]

front:
    [​IMG]

left side:
    [​IMG]

right side:
    [​IMG]

pm me.

3. nightwing_38116

Looking For Talent

I am starting my own small comic book company as head writer and editor. I am looking for pencilers, inkers, and letterers. Please send your samples to the contact info listed below. Please make sure that you send your best work. I am not looking for writers right now, however, that will change down the line. I am working out page rates and other details that will be discussed if your work is selected. I am looking for sequential comic art from any genre, using any character. I look forward to seeing your work soon.

Please send a S.A.S.E. if you would like your submissions returned.

Email:nightwing_38116@yahoo.com

Mail to:

Submissions

4993 Graham Lake Drive

Olive Branch, MS 38654