Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by Chaos Yoshi Mage, Jan 12, 2012.
Matt Ryan will play John Constantine in an episode.
The rumors are true. John Constantine returns on Arrow.
I've never seen the show, now they're gonna pull a 'Batman Beyond' and force me.
Seriously, I think this is very cool. Now this kinda confirms the three major facets of comicbook lore. Urban, science fiction, and now supernatural. This also makes a possible Vixen future appearance relevant, cause they establish it through Constantine.
Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
Dang, that's some very cool news!
Wow! Really awesome that they were able to go through with this and I can't wait to see Constantine on Arrow .
Also happy for fans of the show that they get to see Constantine, and Matt Ryan in the role, again .
Be great if this leads to an actual Constantine presence in the DCTVU .
Rutina Wesley (True Blood, Hanniball) will be playing Linda Warner AKA Lady Cop, an obscure 1970's character, who will be a new member of the SCPD Anti-Vigilante Task Force.
That's one episode of Arrow I won't be watching. Some people, like myself, don't like magic and the supernatural, especially that character. Really disappointed by this news. Just like Doctor Strange next year, count me out! I don't want demonic mysticism in my shows. :[
They expanded on Constantine's guest appearance a little more and say it is connected to Thea returning via the Pit.
Matt Ryan was best part from the CONSTATINE TV series.
Behold! The Arrow Bunker for season 4. Looks awesome could use a giant penny thought .
The table with all those chairs really gives off a Justice League vibe, especially since there are more chairs than actual Team Arrow members, unless one is reserved for Ray or Roy (if he ever comes back). At least it implies more of a "team" feel and a collaborative effort in terms of the dynamics among Team Arrow .
A lot of mannequins...obviously four are likely reserved for Green Arrow, Black Canary, Speedy, and Diggle's new suit, but I wonder if Barry finally has a spare Flash suit there or if Atom also has a mannequin? I also wonder if Roy's Arsenal suit has its own mannequin or if Thea is still basically sporting it as her Speedy costume ?
A garage is interesting, even though I can only assume they just have a few Arrowcycles in there, unless Team Arrow has appropriated a few more vehicles. Maybe an Arrowcopter? Arrowplane? Arrowsub ?
And of course, the salmon ladder .
It's certainly bigger and more impressive than the original Arrowcave was, so on that alone the Arrowbunker serves as a good Arrowcave 2.0, and I hope it's a lot more secure than the original was. Especially since I imagine Lance will probably be hot on the trail of where Star City's Vigilante's are now stationed, particularly once Ollie comes back .
That it might be stationed under the Palmer Industries/Queen Consolidated building is interesting, and makes sense if Felicity spearheaded building the new Arrowcave, though I wonder if this might somehow lead to Oliver rebuilding his family company and being able to station his Vigilante headquarters under it?
The updated bunker looks pretty cool. They could have an entire episode focused on just presenting or explaining all the stuff they have in there.
John Diggle suits up....
as Magneto for some reason. The rest of outfit is fine but the helmet. Hopefully he get a better one as the season goes along.
I think he's becoming Herald or Guardian more & more.
Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
Looks good enough to me. I think him becoming the Guardian would be pretty cool.
Stephen Amell has uploaded Season 4 trailer in his Facebook page. Go watch it awesome.
Here the You Tube version of the Arrow season 4 trailer.
Cool! Awesome to finally have a trailer for season 4 and to get some footage of what to expect, especially when we've already had some for Flash. I thought it was pretty great, and I really hope season 4 can live up to it .
General thoughts from the trailer:
- So it looks like Damien Darhk and HIVE escalating things in Star City, to where the current Team Arrow can't handle it, is what forces Ollie out of retirement and become Green Arrow .
- Diggle's helmet looks a lot better with the vizor, though it still looks way too much like Magneto's helmet .
- We get a good sense of the conflicts that will be coming up this season...Lance still blames Oliver for everything bad that happens, Diggle and Oliver still haven't mended their friendship, and Thea coming back from the Lazarus Pit is finally showing negative side-effects .
- Darhk is shaping up to be an interesting antagonist and it looks like McDonough is enjoying himself in the role .
- Poor Ray. He loses the girl and now everyone in the city thinks he's dead when he's really just very small at the moment .
- Sara !
- Malcolm still in charge of the League I see .
- I wish Ollie would've responded to Darhk by outright calling himself "Green Arrow" so as to fit it into the trailer, but a "You're about to find out" is just as appropriate .
- Hey! It's Mr. Terrific! Only he's so different from comic Mr. Terrific, I think I'm probably just going to call him Curtis going forward. Though are those T-Sphere?
- Felicity wielding a machine-gun? Okay ...
Amell posted a teaser pic of him and Megalyn Echikunwoke suited up.
The black and orange coloring definitely implies Mari's suit, though we don't really see enough to get a good feeling for how accurate it is to Bourassa's design .