1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone notice that Krypton (which supposedly blew up) there are alot of survivors.

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by I.R Joey, Jun 8, 2001.

1. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

Let us count.

Superman.

Braniac.

The bottled city of Candora.

Phantom Zone charecters.

Krypto (yes the puppy, RESPECT THE PUPPY :mad: )

and that's just off the top of my head, interesting huh? Oh well see what happens when you don't have a life?

2. Nightwing

Nightwing WF Old Man

Hey! You can't keep a good planet down!! And uh...the bad ones on the planet are bound to tag along to sometimes....

Speaking of which, I don't think The Phantom Zone peeps really survived from Krypton's fate. They were in another dimention at the time. So I think of it more as a nice chest of goodies for the writers if they ever want a really interesting story, pitting Clark against someone who can be a real physical threat to him, and share some common traits too.

3. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

If you're talking about the mainstream comic, Krypto came from some alternate Krypton accessible through the Phantom Zone. And I thought the bottled city of Kandor was sent to Earth also, somehow. Something tells me I need to brush up on my Superman mythos.