1. Enter for a chance to win "Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  3. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have the old Trigun ASA custom opening?

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by The Man in Black, Dec 7, 2012.

1. The Man in Black

The Man in Black I have 5 of broats

Not talking about the April 1st Toonami opening here, but I'm pretty sure that Trigun had a toonami-STYLE opening back on early ASA weeknights but I can't find it online anywhere. The Lupin one is on youtube tho. Anyone seem it around?

2. Beefy

Beefy It only hurts forever

If you're talking about the intro from 2003 that used the song "Chill" by Joseph Boyd Vigil, then yes I have it.

Give me a week and I'll post it.

3. The Man in Black

Pretty sure I am. It seems to be nowhere on the internet, oddly. I can only really find the Lupin, YYH and InuYasha custom openings. I feel like there might have been a few others..

4. wjbraden

wjbraden Member

Wait, you've been holding out on goodies like this all this time?! Dude, if you've got the rest of the custom openings for the other 2002-2003 shows, upload them by all means!

(And I'm still waiting for those 2006, 2007 and 2008 Toonami hodgepodges you guys said you were going to upload ;)).

5. The Man in Black

Toonami Digital Arsenal, bringin' the heat!

6. Beefy

Beefy It only hurts forever

Not so much holding out as didn't realize it was missing.
    2003-2004 stuff is rare because it was before ASF launched.
    I didn't really keep any of my VHS recordings from those years either.
    Still looking for people to send me tapes and/or video clips from that era.

I don't remember saying there was going to be a hodgepodge for 2006. I might have a few random bumpers from 2006, but I don't think there's enough to make a hodgepodge.
    2007/2008 hodgepodges, yes that's still in the works.
    Be advised that I'm always trying to juggle my free time between at least 9 different projects, so things move slowly.
    If the stars align there might be some 2007/2008 hodgepodges ready for the holidays this month, but I make no promises.