1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone fancy another project..?

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by James, Oct 31, 2002.

1. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Yep, I'll put my name in the hat if need be, but I hope she responds, cuz I like her work. :)

-Tim

2. Frozen

Frozen When Hell freezes over.

Well, whether we like her work or not, she's down for the 24th - that's only five days away... Don't leave it too late to start if you're going to fill in for her... :)

3. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

PYROS WORK

Yeah, I should be able to colour it the best I can in the time - DEPENDING on when it's sent! I'll do my best!!! I'll PM him again just to remind him I need it ASAP if I'm to colour for tomorrow!!

4. Pyro

Pyro Active Member

Hey guys. I'll have it tomorrow in some sort of state. I'd like to color it myself, though if i did it wouldn't be in the same time as the original.

5. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Up to you. If you get it to me, I'll try to splash some colour onto, I'm quite fast, but it depends on how complex it is - I'm happy to give it a go!

6. Frozen

Well, it looks like LM1313 is still in, I'm glad to report - if so, we look like we're on course for a full house! :)

Everybody keep those fingers crossed! :D

7. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

well I've pm LM1313 anyway with my addy and request for the pick! All looking good! excellent! Now I'm the only real issue? Perhaps I should PM myself..

8. Frozen

You should PM yourself and ask why you're stil up this late - it's 12.45AM here in England! All good people are asleep by now... :D

I've got an excuse (I'm still at work :eek: ) - what about you..?

9. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Well for the holiday I have this system, where I take a nap during the evening and then stay up late at night and talk with my buddies and pals from across the world and have a spankingly good time. All my mates from around here have gone home, so I night is the best time.

Besides I'm a nightowl.

All good people? I am the only good person as far as I can tell. Worship me. Please. Thank you.

10. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

No sign of Pyro yet... *sigh* - I'm off to bed in a sec, almost three and I need to go Christmas shopping in the morning, so sleep is unfortunately a requirement.

As soon as he sends it to me I'll post it (with maybe a splash of colour if required! Looks like we are in for a second double whammy tomorrow!

Laters!

11. Terminatah

Terminatah Badass Cyborg

I haven't sent mine in yet, but it's on the way. If I need to, I'll be able to upload it myself.

-Terminatah

12. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

That's fine with me, as long as we have you on board still, that's all that matters!

Can someone clarify the situation with BYO - is he still on board or have we a replacement? I'm little groggy on this one!

13. AceOfKnaves

AceOfKnaves Why aren't you laughing?

BYO is still in as far as I know. He got himself a new scanner that works with his new computer. :)

14. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Telling it like it is

Yes indeedy, I'm still in. :) I sent you PM about it a few minutes ago, SJJ.

On a side note, It's definately not my best piece of work, as I'm still shaky on how freakin' PhotoShop works. :rolleyes:

15. Terminatah

Terminatah Badass Cyborg

Well, there have been some unexpected snags with this picture. I'm certain I can have it sometime on Sunday, which throws everything off centre. Sorry about that. Call it a testament to the American tradition of going Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. If need be, go on and get the ninth day up before my eighth day pic.

Sorry again; I didn't foresee this problem. I'm sure you will all be sad that you have to wait to see my pic, but don't worry. It will be a happy picture. And when you see it, you might understand why it took so long.

-Terminatah

16. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Okay Terminatah - it's all understandable, but as soon as you can please. If you are okay uploading it, I'll leave it to you to post in the 12 Days Thread, I want to get BYO up today as well so then we'll be on track!!

17. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Terminatah's running behind and I don't think I've recieved your one BYO - sjj@toonzone.net! I'm okay with Patricks - but we need to get both yours up! Time is a ticking!

18. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Diary, day 10...

I've left a space for Terminatah so he'll have to get his put up by a mod rather than posting it himself, and have added BYO (whether intentional or not, I think it looks better at the size he did choose so I have decided against enlarging it!).

Patricks will go up later, and that leaves LM who I'll PM a reminder to and some really cute young English guy... no Frozen, I said young... :D :D

19. Frozen

Whatever... You young guys may be "cute", but us older guys? We're handsome! :D

20. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah, well I'm not that younger than you so that makes me handsomely cute. Ha!