1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody else having problems getting to mysmilies.com?

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Calhoun07, May 16, 2001.

1. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

Monday night/EARLY Tuesday morning this site was giving me quite a hard time. Everytime I tried going to it, it would say my computer performed an illegal function and close out my Internet program. Since then, the site has been unreachable. Can anybody else get to it, or is this site just gone?

Thanks a million, BTW, to Brian Cruz for turning my attention to that site! I loved it, even if I got to play around with it for a short period of time!

2. killercroc

killercroc Active Member

I just tried to get in, but couldn't.

What is it anyway, now you've got me curious?

3. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

What it is

What the site is is all those smilies you see on here that we can put in our posts multplied by like a thousand. They have a TON on there to choose from. Flash has been using them, which got me asking about it, and Brian Cruz has used them, and I have used them and I noticed them in some other posts. You can add them to your post on here with the IMG button and then just put the link up to the smilie image, which they give you on the mysmilies.com site.

Keep trying, it looks like a problem on their end as far as I can see! Or you can type "Smilies" into any search engine and find some. I found a new site the other day that is pretty cool, but I forgot the domain. If you go to my last couple posts, you can see them being used and find the site that way. Just right click on the smilie, go to "properties" and that will give you the domain. Or you can go to yahoo and type in smilies, that's how I found that site.

4. killercroc

killercroc Active Member

K, thanks!

I'll check that out!

5. The Flash

The Flash Fastest Man Alive

Well for one I made a few of em.......;) And a lot came from an Auto Racing board.