Any IDW fans?

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by dth1971, Sep 3, 2017.

1. dth1971

dth1971 Active Member

Are there any fans of IDW comics? They have the rights to publish comics of:
    Transformers
    G.I. Joe
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Disney comics
    My Little Pony
    Star Trek
    Ghostbusters
    Back to the Future
    ...among others...and coming in 2018: Sonic the Hedgehog (I have been buying IDW comics mostly since the rights to Sonic went to IDW for 2018 relaunch after Archie comics lost the rights to Sonic in the 2017 year).

2. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

I've been following the Ghostbusters since the 2 issue Infestation mini then went back and got the issues before. Love it. Kept the torch going for the franchise. Looking forward to see how the ATC comic and TMNT/GB sequel do.

I've read a few of the TMNT stuff but it's easy to get lost in the canon now, lol. So much...

Wow! They got Sonic, now? Interesting. I lost track of that comic. I don't even remember the last one I read. Might have been right around when Robo-Robotnik from the other dimension started taking on bodies based on Ivo's looks in the video games.

3. dth1971

dth1971 Active Member

I am hoping Sally Acorn stays for IDW Sonic the Hedgehog 2018 comic book relaunch.

4. Pacman7821

Pacman7821 Member

I mostly read Transformers and G.I. Joe. I mostly get the IDW collection hardback editions. I am also going to get the TMNT IDW collection soon, I have the ultimate editions of the mirage TMNT B&W that IDW did some years ago.

5. JoeMabbon

JoeMabbon Gladiator

I've been reading Transformers since 2007 when I found out they had the license and were doing a reimagined G1 series. There have been some ups and downs, but their current (since 2012) output has been phenomenal. I also read Samurai Jack, TMNT, and some of their "Hasbro Universe" stuff.