1. View our list of the Top 10 Characters That Need a DC Animated Film. Click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Chance of A Bunnicula DVD This Year?

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by SFSnaggle, Apr 2, 2017.

1. SFSnaggle

SFSnaggle Member

Given how poorly the show has been treated by CN I was giving up hope it would ever have a physical release. But given that it will supposedly be available in its entirety on the Boomerang streaming service along with the likes of Be Cool Scooby Doo!, Wabbit & the Wacky Races reboot, do you think there is a chance we will finally see a DVD release for the series as well?

2. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Originally there was one that was going to be released on the 7th of March, but was never released. With that being the case it seems unlikely that as of right now a DVD release is going to happen.

3. SFSnaggle

SFSnaggle Member

Personally I am hoping it is just a delay more then a flat out cancellation. Given the theme of the show they could probably justify waiting till October to put a DVD out. And that would give time for more kids/people to discover the show via the app.

Or hey they could always release it through Warner Archive in a couple years I guess.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

4. SFSnaggle

SFSnaggle Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

• Agree Agree x 1