1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Animaniacs Pinky and the Brain "Win Big" moment

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by DaffyDonaldQW93, Dec 2, 2014.

1. DaffyDonaldQW93

OK, OK, so this was the children's Jeopardy that I watched last night....... I played along like Pinky, and one kid was answering questions like the Brain. The final jeopardy was "TV Characters" (Just like in Win Big) and it was an easy one for me the answer was "What Is Big Bird", while the "genius" who raked all the dough answered "Barney" (do kids today even remember Sesame Street from their younger days)? Unlike -Spoiler Alert- The Brain, he didn't wager much though.

It felt almost just like Pinky and the Brain.

2. Goldstar Neo

Goldstar Neo Good Morning!

To be fair, this was the Jeopardy! Kids Tournament, so I wouldn't expect a lot of kids to know that Sesame Street premiered in 1969 (the year that I was born in, as it happens). Most of today's kids grew up (or are presently growing up) identifying Elmo as the breakout star of Sesame Street, not Big Bird.

One kid guessed Goofy, who was created wll before 1969, but again, I wouldn't expect a kid to know that. For them, any time before they were born falls into the category of "ancient history".