1. View our list of the Top 10 Characters That Need a DC Animated Film. Click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain Funko Pops are happening

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by Harley, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Yum

Yum Member

Are you sure? That was always part of Animaniacs in some way or form. I actually had this great idea for Yakko, Wakko and Dot to pester Steve Jobs and David Wosniak into fixing their busted up old arcade game in the 70s...

2. Yum

Yum Member

Another potential storyline I had in mind was Dot pairing up with Skippy Squirrel; I'm surprised that the original show never really paired them up at all, they're around the same height and around the same age, so I figured...
    maybe it would go in the heartwarming way as a Pixar film would, or subvert that genre, I'm just spitballing here, Dot's anarchism and Skippy's wholesomeness, I think it would be interesting to explore and maybe develop that relationship more...

3. cristian12345678

SORRY,THE EDUCATIONAL SONGS NEVER WILL WORK.DONT WORK TO ME WHEN I WAS 6, I CHANGED THE CHANNEL IF THEY SANG AN EDUCATIONAL SONG(THAT SONGS FOR ME ARE LIKE THE SCRAPPY DOO TO SCOOBY DOO FANS )
    the song a quacke a quacke work because it was satirical and not educational
    IM MAD SONG WORK BECAUSE IT WAS THE EVERYDAY VACATION TRAVEL
    YAKKO UNIVERSE WORK BECAUSE IT WAS A TRIBUTE TO A MONTY PHYTON SONG
    MACADAMIA NUT WORK BECAUSE IT WAS A PARODY SONG LIKE WEIRD AL YANKOVIC SONGS("IM FAT,"BEAT IT",ETC)

BEST ANIMANIACS VILLAINS(WARNER SEGMENTS):
    1) Ivan Bloski
    2)WEED MEMLO

this villains are hillarious in warner siblings segments

in the reboot they could include the mgm characters(excluding tom and jerry)
    i mean characters like droopy, the wolves(clasic tex avery wolf,country wolf,city wolf,southern wolf),butch,screwy squirrel,red,george and junior,blackie the cat could be recurring characters and part of the suporting cast now

a posible reason why wb dont pick up an animaniacs reboot yet is because for wb epmployees,staffers,sam register,writers(all wb employees,executives and producers today) they could consider them " the scrappy doo" to them(that means that they problably hate animaniacs,tiny toons,freakzoid,pinky and the brain for replacing the looney tunes in television just like scrappy doo replaced fred,daphne and velma)

#43 cristian12345678, Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  4. cristian12345678

could a tour convice wb to revive animaniacs? the answer is yes

an example i can give you there was an old tv show that ended years ago, many years later the actors decided to do a tour singing songs of their old show and later, the network decided to revive this tv show

5. cristian12345678

what we missed about animaniacs:
    -their songs(except the educational ones to me)
    -their no fourth wall jokes
    -their pop culture jokes
    -their satire sense of humor about celebrities

i think that the writers hints several times the characters try to emulate the zany looney tunes,meanwhile animaniacs characters have other personalities off camera,the looney tunes has the same personality and rivalry in and off camera (thats why the looney tunes are called "looney").

#45 cristian12345678, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  6. Jean74

Jean74 Solar Eclipse is Here

Love the Anaimaniacs. As really remembered that show as when I was in college.

7. cristian12345678