Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain Funko Pops are happening

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by Harley, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Harley

Harley Embarassment Ninja
    Staff Member Administrator

2. S. Crow

S. Crow New Member

Wait- they are?!!!!! SWEEEEEETTTTTT! Now, let's wait for the Tiny Toons POP figurines.

3. cristian12345678

cristian12345678 New Member

it must be a reboot of animaniacs

maybe not a reboot,maybe a sequel of the show a 18 skip time in animaniacs, they could do their intro like the real life time when they were created you know cartoon characters created in the 90s they were locked up until they escaped
    now tom ruegguer is not working in disney,7d,the series was the exectutive producer is finished and nowadays a lot of people is talking about animaniacs thanks to netflix and the tour of the voice actors.
    and finally wb could return to his former glory in the 90s
    in terms of quality of animaion they should be team up with amblin television or doing it alone as long as tom ruegger and the writers of the original show return.
    its a what if ,a scenario situation maybe in the long future maybe soon nobody knows.

#3 cristian12345678, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  4. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

I doubt they are planning to reboot the series, even if they do I don't think it is going to do well considering how are the WBA shows doing right now it would just be a detriment to get the franchise rebooted anytime soon.

5. cristian12345678

wb animation is not stupid,they care for money yes but they are not stupid
    they know that they need help they hired a french studio to do tom and jerry(not well show)
    thats exactly my point about doing a very good wb show
    wb/amblin once again to reboot or revive animaniacs

6. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

I know it would be great for the show to be revived.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kevin Mo

Kevin Mo @Bugssponge

Tiny Toons/Animaniacs/Pinky and the Brain, Freakzoid doesnt need a reboot.

8. Kevin Mo

Kevin Mo @Bugssponge

Psst, you, post everything in 1 post, bud, your spamming.

Tiny Toons was cancelled to make room for Animaniacs. That's why they ended production, if they continued it would be longer.

9. cristian12345678

ok. thanks for the information. i dont have how it works ,man sorry
    now i remember its true animaniacs was choosen in favor to tiny toons

10. Kevin Mo

Kevin Mo @Bugssponge

No, what are you talking about. I'm not angry, but it was cancelled, not ended. I'm not angry, but you posted a lot without a reply, and that's spam.

11. cristian12345678

ok thanks

12. cristian12345678

animaniacs needs a revival of the show with tom ruegger and his writers on it(the original writers of the tv show) also freakzoid need it because is the right time for the character(in the 90s the show was unpopular and only has a cult hit)or maybe
    youre right maybe never happen a reboot or sequel and later people will forgot them as well and they ll dont know what that show is.
    and probaly what you said theyll end up like alice comedies and julius the cat
    in terms of worldwide
    pd:Tom Ruegger has expressed an interest in reviving the show. what is in red wil redirect you to tom ruegger s reddit

#12 cristian12345678, Nov 7, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  13. Kevin Mo

Kevin Mo @Bugssponge

You did it again @cristian12345678

14. cristian12345678

bro, i press reply like you said and later post reply, and delete lots of my previous comments to avoid spamming in other computer.do you have adblock?that delete or stops the spams,i had the same problem until i install it.
    text me if the problem of spanning is what is in red.

15. cristian12345678

say to me is that i talk the same thing again or the spaming

16. Kevin Mo

Kevin Mo @Bugssponge

Edit your post #1 and enter your second post copy/paste it onto post 1, that way you wont get an infraction by the administrators.

17. cristian12345678

ok i delete the 2 post and put it in the first post,still spamming?

18. Kevin Mo

Kevin Mo @Bugssponge

nope, you good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. cristian12345678

maybe this is the big "why" animaniacs(mainly focus warner siblings) reboot isnt happened yet:
    bill freiberger(tv writer):One of the things I learned early in my career is that “they” is a very bad word for comedy . In other words, you never want all the characters to do the same thing or to want the same thing or to think the same thing. When that happens there’s no conflict. And without conflict the story isn’t interesting.
    Having a true ensemble, means that the characters bring their unique abilities and points of view to the story.

20. Yum

Yum New Member

Honestly, If I were the president of WBA, I would cancel anymore Tom and Jerry and Scooby-Doo projects and refocus the studio's priorities of reviving the one property people have been asking for, a NEW version of Animaniacs.
    I am well aware that it would be near impossible in THIS day and age to pull off the humor they got away with back then, but if we find the proper people, I feel this could work. I can't help but feel sorry for these 1930's anachronisms known as the Warner Brothers and Sister had to miss out on the 21st century, while WB is falling flat on their face trying to reinvent and reboot probably the only two franchises they have left, wasting money on these new half-baked DTV movies. Not to mention DTA is preparing a DuckTales reboot next year which is being hyped big time.

Just like how Sega turned to Christian Whitehead to develop Sonic Mania, I would turn to the one internet celebrity who time and again has professed his love for the original show and has also hobnobbed with quite a couple of the original voice actors: the Nostalgia Critic himself, Doug Walker. His own web series is just as irreverent and comedic as the original series, in my opinion, and I believe Walker would do a perfect job as a showrunner; since most reboots seem to succeed with passionate fans of the source material, it would be a crime to NOT include Walker into some part of the production, either screenwriter, director, producer, consultant, anything. Dave Alvarez would be a perfect art director/character designer, and Mark Christiansen would also serve the show well. Joanna Davidovich, I want to make animation director, Eric Goldberg as animation supervisor/director, and Mark Kausler could be the one to redesign Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, given his preference for the 1930s style cartoons. If an emotional episode needs to come into play, another great director would be Andy Beall(Happiness is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown).

As I am aware that it would upset the fans of the original, I feel like Kristen Li(PPG 2016) would make a perfect Dot; her take on Bubbles is a little more assertive than the original Bubbles by Tara Strong. Since I find that Tress MacNeile and Kristen Li sound similar, would anyone really notice if Li voiced Dot rather than Tress? I feel Li would slip into the role of Dot like a glove, not only successfully replicating the voice, but redefining it, given that her voice stays the same if an actual reboot were greenlit. I also feel that Jenette MacCurdy(iCarly, Sam and Cat, Game On, Swindle, etc.) would make a perfect Rita.

I would also like to incorporate some new animation styles for the show; expect to see mediums like claymation, pixel-mation, paper cut-out, Maya-type CGI, anime, Adobe Character Animate CC, Lego, and so on. Pinky and the Brain's theme song would be updated with a 1960's Secret Agent Man-styled theme and style with a woman singing the lyrics, guitar playing, and this secret agent type beat behind it. Christophe Heral(Rayman Origins, Legends) would be the composer of the show's music. Also, hypothetically, expect to see internet animators like Harry Partridge, VivziePop, WonChop, etc, maybe even the late Eric W. Schwarz of Sabrina Online fame to contribute.

For the most part, I expect this new series to be animated by the same studio behind the Looney Tunes Show, Toon City Animation; they did a good job during the first season, I feel they can pull off Wakko, Yakko, and Dot too. Most of the original voices will return, also a new character I hope will be voiced by The Mysterious Mr. Enter, among other internet celebrities, like Black Nerd and Animat. Sam Lavagino could be Skippy Squirrel.

Of course, a tall order like this would be near impossible to fill, and the core people selected would be impossible to convince, but those are my core selections for a potential Animaniacs reboot. Of course, I understand that none of this is remotely even possible without Steven Spielberg or Tom Ruegger's ok, and Warner Bros. ok for that matter. I just figured it would give WB a fighting chance against Disney and Nickelodeon, who have been announcing reboots for their classic shows. I acknowledge that it would take MONTHS UPON MONTHS before even ONE episode is complete, and unfortunately, haven't got the patience for that sort of thing. That and the probability of WB handing us a generous amount of money to finance and promote this well-anticipated show is ten million to one. Of course, hype will be at the center of this thing, and I want the promotion to pull out all the stops, from the show's logo appearing on the back of Variety covers, to Happy Meal toys, bus stops, billboards, balloons, merchandise, celebrities doing covers of some of the original songs, trains, commercials, even the WB water tower would have to change its colors to red and gold to fit the show, and the Yakko balloon going right back on top. ANYTHING to create hype, Loud House type of hype, if you will.

But these are just mere dreams of a fanboy; delusions if you will. Of course, WB would not be THIS generous with their money. But anyhow, please feel free to voice your opinions on my choices for the reboot; is the talent I've selected dependable and talented enough? Is anything I've written down too unrealistic and over the top? Please feel free to let me know.