1. Episode 12 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-12/

We discuss the 2017 Best Animated Feature and Best Animated Short Oscar winners and nominees, what video games we're playing, what upcoming games we’re looking forward to, what’s different about the Nintendo Switch launch vs. the Wii or Wii U, why we loved the original Samurai Jack run and what we're looking forward to in the Season 5 premiere, which had not yet aired at the time of recording.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Enter for a chance to win "Adventure Time: Islands" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

... And I will love him and squeeze him...

Discussion in 'The Termite Terrace Trading Post' started by bcdb, Apr 25, 2002.

1. bcdb

bcdb Member

Hi:

In one of the many hats that I wear, I am framing a cel of Hugo and Bugs for a client. The customer would like a plague underneath that says:

But I need to make sure that is the EXACT quote. Can anyone confirm (or correct) that line?

Thanks Mucho!

Dave

2. backdoc425

backdoc425 I don't feel like myself!

I found 2 quotes:

1) "Just what I always wanted, my own little bunny rabbit! I will name him George and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him"

2)"My own little bunny rabbit...duhyeee...I will name him George and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him and love him. And I will give him security and I will keep him warm like a mother hen so he will never feel rejected or lacked for love"

Here's the source:abominable snowman

PS These are from Cuts #2 and 5

3. bcdb

bcdb Member

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!!

Dave

4. backdoc425

backdoc425 I don't feel like myself!

Just a follow-up.... depending on how "accurate" you'd want to be... I believe the 1st quote is when Hugo picks up Daffy mistaking him for a rabbit. The 2nd quote is when Hugo is holding Bugs. Then again, I bet you figured that out if already you linked to the sound bites......

5. bcdb

bcdb Member

Thanks for the update. Yes, I did link.... do not know why I did not think to go to Non stick to begin with!

dave