... And I will love him and squeeze him...

Discussion in 'The Termite Terrace Trading Post' started by bcdb, Apr 25, 2002.

1. bcdb

bcdb New Member

Hi:

In one of the many hats that I wear, I am framing a cel of Hugo and Bugs for a client. The customer would like a plague underneath that says:

But I need to make sure that is the EXACT quote. Can anyone confirm (or correct) that line?

Thanks Mucho!

Dave

2. backdoc425

backdoc425 I don't feel like myself!

I found 2 quotes:

1) "Just what I always wanted, my own little bunny rabbit! I will name him George and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him"

2)"My own little bunny rabbit...duhyeee...I will name him George and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him and love him. And I will give him security and I will keep him warm like a mother hen so he will never feel rejected or lacked for love"

Here's the source:abominable snowman

PS These are from Cuts #2 and 5

3. bcdb

bcdb New Member

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!!

Dave

4. backdoc425

backdoc425 I don't feel like myself!

Just a follow-up.... depending on how "accurate" you'd want to be... I believe the 1st quote is when Hugo picks up Daffy mistaking him for a rabbit. The 2nd quote is when Hugo is holding Bugs. Then again, I bet you figured that out if already you linked to the sound bites......

5. bcdb

bcdb New Member

Thanks for the update. Yes, I did link.... do not know why I did not think to go to Non stick to begin with!

dave