1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

An Adam West Cartoon

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by GlassCake, May 4, 2017.

1. GlassCake

GlassCake Member

[​IMG]
    Ya know, Family Guy had some weird spin-offs/related shows like Cleveland Show and American Dad. But what if Mayor Adam West got his own cartoon show; un related to Batman? SO I created this piece. In my concept, Adam West is a millionaire enthusiast like Bruce Wayne of West Coast Enterprises and he works undercover for an international/intergalactic police organization. His sidekicks include the power-house, hyperactive intern/Japanese bodyguard Robyn and the young, techno wiz sidekick Burt.

Robyn is a play on Robin as you know but she's more of the Katana of the group. Originally, I wanted her to be a mute or her a non-English talker but I decided to let her express her morbidic humor out loud. Burt is a homage to both Burt Ward and his Robin role. To further emphasis the Robin gimmick, I made his regular clothes color match Robin's uniform. Also since Robin, like Batman, relies on gadgets, give him a high tech watch that provides him with the gadgets he needs.

So what do you guys think? Are you up for an Adam West cartoon?