1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

An a.a.p. print of "Horton Hatches the Egg" existed

Discussion in 'Back To The Inkwell - Classic Cartoons Discussion' started by Mitchy Beanson, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Mitchy Beanson

Mitchy Beanson New Member

One time, I found a Spanish dub of "Horton Hatches the Egg" off of YouTube, and it has the 1956 Merrie Melodies closing. It's likely sourced from an a.a.p. print. I actually remastered the ending just a few days ago.

Take a look at the print and see for yourself:

And here's the remastered ending I made:

2. Daffyrocks

Daffyrocks Woo-hoo-hooo!

#2 Daffyrocks, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
  3. Mitchy Beanson

Oops. Pardon me.

4. Kevin Mo

Kevin Mo @Bugssponge

I've seen this print before on minhateca.br. It's nothing new. Plus that looks like a bootleg print with aap originally hacking off ending titles. The Turner dubbed print is also available on The Best of Dr. Seuss released in 2000.

5. zlens

zlens New Member

I´m very interested in the a.a.p. prints of these looney tunes and merrie melodies with the first latin american spanish dub, like this one, because that´s the dub I grew up with. The new dub is terrible, with monotonous voice acting and out of place late 90s references. The old dub was great, really funny. Mitch, if you found other shorts with the old spanish dub (specially the following Bugs Bunny cartoons: Hold the Lion Please, Stage Door Cartoon and Hare Force), please can you inform me. Thanks!

6. Mitchy Beanson

It's everything I can do for you, zlens.