1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Am I the only one who thinks..." Part II

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by defunctzombie, Jun 29, 2013.

1. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Am I the only one who thinks that it is so uncomfortable when it is cloudy and hot.

2. Gatordragon

Gatordragon You are a pebble against a mountain!

Personally I think it sucks when it's hot and humid, like after a rainfall. All that hot moisture in the air feels weird on the skin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CoolEric158

CoolEric158 She rocks both ways.

If I can recommend something, go into your Youtube History, clear it, then click "Pause Youtube History". You don't see garbage videos infiltrating the "Reccomended for You" section, and you aren't tracked by Google's all-seeing eyes.

4. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Speaking of that, I hate the "Up Next" column. Nine times out of ten, I get a conspiracy theory or religious video in the list. Even if I'm watching something an innocuous as a late night talk show comedy clip. Knock it off! I'm trying to laugh and you're harshing my buzz!

5. Scrappy-Fan92

Scrappy-Fan92 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that doesn't think Power Rangers in Space to be all that great? It laid the groundwork for modern Power Rangers as we know it, but I still think it's a little too flawed in places.

6. 2-D chirox

2-D chirox Active Member

Am I the only one who thinks that Madagascar 3 was a bad movie?

7. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

No, I think all of them are rather worthless.
    Save for one or two other holdouts, the only Dreamworks films I fully respect are the HTTYD films and the Kung Fu Panda trilogy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gatordragon

Am I the only one who sometimes thinks with his stomach instead of his head? It's why I don't like shopping while hungry; my hunger overrides rational thought. I start buying food that I could get cheaper at another store. Or I buy food that I shouldn't be eating and I eat it anyway because I bought it and I'm hungreh! [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. The Great Gazoo

The Great Gazoo Hello Dumb Dumbs

They certainly aren't as dangerous as other fireworks, but I would never give them to a young child to handle at all. I would have no problem giving a kid who is 10 or older after telling them how to hold the sparkler though.

10. 90'sKid

90'sKid Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who thinks 3D animation isn't as good as 2D? 3D is ok when it is done right, but too often it winds up in the Uncanny Valley.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

I hear yah, I think movies tend to do better making the animation with better quality but when most cartoons use 3D it looks slightly cheaper, one example I can think off the bat of my mind is Jimmy Neutron it looked good as a movie yet as a cartoon less better, and some DreamWorks shows.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 90'sKid

90'sKid Well-Known Member

Actually, the JN movie's animation is very basic compared to the show. Most characters only blink one or twice a minute and the body and facial expressions are very minimal. JN was a rare example of a show that looked better than its movie.

But yes I agree with you, as a whole, 3D movies are better (in terms of animation) then 3D shows. A good example is PoM when compared to the Madagascar films. All Hail King Julien, however, has very good animation. Especially for a Netflix exclusive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Am I the only 20-something year old who doesn't have a lot of nostalgia for Nickelodeon? I pretty much only watched the channel on a regular basis from the summer of 1998 to about 2000-ish when I started to get into CN more. I virtually never watched the channel prior to that, watched it here and there from about 2000 to 2003, and practically never after that point. I have zero nostalgia for anything on Nick Jr because I was already too old for stuff like that when I began watching the channel. For some reason, I can't really get myself to get that nostalgic over Nick like I can with Disney or CN.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Gatordragon

Am I the only one who thinks lactose-free milk tastes sweeter than regular milk? I normally get lactose-free milk, but the other day I decided to get regular milk because it's cheaper. Now I regret my purchase because I realized that regular tastes so bland compared to lactose-free milk. [​IMG]

15. Deebee

Deebee Purple Puma

Oh my god, this is me. I've done that so many times.

Am I the only one who hates autoplay on YouTube? Like, it'd be cool if I could keep it on or off, but pretty much any time I click a new video, it's back on, and now I'm panicking because the video is about to end and OH GOD I HAVE TO EITHER PAUSE OR CLICK OFF AUTOPLAY NOW OR I'LL GET SENT TO A VIDEO I DON'T WANT TO GO TO. Which will then give me unwanted recommendations in my sidebar :/

16. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

There should be a switch near the top that says "Autoplay On." Click it to turn it off.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Deebee

Deebee Purple Puma

There is. It's just that it's always set to "on" again when I click a new video, and it's easy to forget to switch it off.

18. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

I'm no fan of it either. Usually, after watching a video, I read some of the comments, and when they started using autoplay, I didn't know about it, so I was surprised when I was suddenly taken to another video. It took me a couple times to figure out what it was. And you keep having to turn it off? I only had to do that once. Are you using an account?

19. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

Once I discovered CN, I began to turn my back on Nickelodeon - despite the fact that most of their cartoons were still alright, but nothing compared to CN's output back then.

20. Deebee

Deebee Purple Puma

I am using an account. And it does stay off for that tab/set of videos, but when I click a link that sends me to another video, it's usually back on again.