1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks - Series Talkback (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by BeanoMaster, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Lord Hater

Lord Hater Retired

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. chipmunksfan

chipmunksfan Member

The newest episode titled "Going Green" just aired, and to be quite honest I thought it was annoyingly preachy. They were talking about carbon footprints and what have you, it was like listening to an Obama speech. I watch cartoons to escape the gloom and doom of politics but this was about as political and in your face as it gets. Gotta say I`m disappointed that it`s gotten to the point where lifestyle choices and disputable science are being promoted as gospel through children`s cartoons. That is all highly political. Hope there won`t be any more preachy episode like today`s one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ShadowBlinky

ShadowBlinky Never A Good Bot

And yet, you and only you just injected politics in a non-political forum topic, which is not only never a good idea, but is forbidden.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. chipmunksfan

chipmunksfan Member

So it`s my fault that they promoted a political policy in a children`s cartoon? Or am I wrong for finding something wrong in that?

5. ShadowBlinky

ShadowBlinky Never A Good Bot

Wrong may be a bit strong; more like overreacting. For all we know, they may have just wanted to make a contest with a more original theme instead of the usual things (like talent shows or baking pies).

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lord Hater

Lord Hater Retired

Going Green was a great episode. I liked how it relates to current events with the whole going green movement. Some of their accusations were bizarre.

Tattle Tail was a good episode. That parrot was very creepy. It was nice that Alvin got a girl at the end that wasn't Britney.

7. chipmunksfan

chipmunksfan Member

I like all the episodes that have come since Going Green, and now I actually do see the funny side of Going Green as well. But today's one in particular was a riot. Super Heroes was a classic AATC episode with lots of humor, mystery and a great plot twist. I enjoyed it greatly. My expectations for future episodes are quite high now but they are getting better and better IMO.

8. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Any thoughts on new episode that just aired tonight at 7:30PM?

9. chipmunksfan

chipmunksfan Member

I thought Alvin's Got a Brand New Bag was a great episode. It was an original story and a moral one, where Alvin learns a life lesson that he's likely to have just forgotten in the next one, like it never happened . It was really funny and cute seeing Alvin dressed as a baby and looking pissed about it. LOL

The first one, I Will Survive, was also good but Nickelodeon had released it by mistake on their website months ago, so it wasn't new to me.

10. shamir ejaz

shamir ejaz Member

I noticed they starting to put new episodes on saturdays I was late I seein it I missed the 1st episode the 2nd episode I saw it late. It aired today march 4 2017 11am on nick. It was titled Viral: Brothers of Dagarack. Will those both be posted online and can I get the link so it easy for me to access it. The reason I ask that is in case I have problems finding it.

11. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

In case you didn't know the new episodes actually started sat feb 25. And airing new episodes every Saturday. Can't find it on nick.com..

A rerun of yesterday episode shown at 7:30AM

12. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

New episodes of ALVINNN!!! air every Sat. for 3 weeks (i think) starting Sat Jun 3. Jun 3 will have season 2 finale, jun 10 begins season 3

13. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Season 3 has new theme features different scenes from late season 2

• Like Like x 1