1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG All-Villains RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by redDragon, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Agent S7

Agent S7 Destined to Rock

OOC: I kinda wish someone would go ahead and save me from the Joker already.
    Which brings up a point: An All-Villians RPG was, in a way, destined to turn out like this. Villians have nasty habits, like working alone or killing each other, and that can really mess up an RPG.
    I'd like to wait a week or so before I quit this RPG, in case things get better. If not, then I might have to say I'm out. It's not that I don't like the idea and you guys in this RPG, it's just become more of a chore than actual fun.
    Other people who feel this way, please be honest.
    ~s7

2. Rae

Rae Insert amusing comment

IC: Stealth
    Day 1
    Time: 11:03am (because i can't really leave Returi captured until 12ish)

“So who are you?” asks a voice and I look up into the eyes of the Teen Titans Leader, Robin.

“My name’s Stealth,” I reply, but I have already told them that.

“What’s your real name?” he asks, and I don’t actually want to tell him that.

“What’s yours?” I ask, trying to make it sound like plain curiosity, but he gets the point.

“So, what are your powers?”

This is where I have to be careful. I don’t want to tell him everything, but I’ve got be fairly honest otherwise he’ll see through the lies. Also, the rumour on the streets is that Raven is a lie detector. I don’t think I’ll risk it.

“I can become invisible,” I reply. “I also have really good hearing and sight. And I can split myself into two, but I’m not that good at it yet.” I think I’ll keep the deactivating of security systems bit to myself.

“Where are you from?” he asks. Why doesn’t he just ask me the obvious question, why was I at the crime scene?

“I was born in Steel City,” I reply, the truth. “But I’ve been moving around a lot lately.”

“Why were you…” he starts, but is interrupted by a really loud blaring. I’m just going to take a really wild guess and say that is the thing that informs them about trouble.

“Robin, hurry up!” Cyborg yells through the door. “Apparently all hell is breaking loose or something.”

“I’m on my way!” he calls back and then turns to me. “You’re coming with us. Think of it as a test. If you perform well enough we may consider letting you join the team.”

“Really?” I ask, false excitement in my voice. “You won’t regret this!” I tell him and follow him out of the room. I can’t help think that this is way too easy.

3. TeenTitansGO!

TeenTitansGO! expremental Upnnas

Well, since it looks as if this is going to close up, would anyone have any cares if I turned the plot into a fanfiction? Eh? Just speak up and I won't. Or we could just continue the RPG.

4. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

I say continue it. I'm still up for doing a bit more, but I don't have the time just this second. Maybe tomorrow morning.;)

-Matt A-

5. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

OOC: I said I'd post, and now I have.:anime::anime::anime:

IC: Chairman Drek
    Day One, 11:03AM

Stuck behind my desk, I can't help but laugh. I know that laughing at your own success is bad practise for a supervillain, but, just this once, I think I'm entitled. At long last, things seem to going to plan!

Thanks to the camera that's been planted on Stealth's person, I've now got an inside view of Titans Tower, and what's currently going on there. All she needs to do is help them with one simple mission, and I'll have my inside girl...and my money. I placed my trust in the right girl, I think.

Just out of idle curiosity, I play around with my computer to see what my employee will be doing. According to the Gotham City police department, a minor villain known as "The Joker" is all set to unleash hell. Literally.

Umm...wait a second.

As good as Stealth seems to be, I don't think that she can cope with the armies of Hell itself. Even with the Teen Titans by her side, she's not going to stand a chance.

So long to my money...

Actually, no. There is one person who can help her...

...Me.

6. TeenTitansGO!

TeenTitansGO! expremental Upnnas

IC: Deathstroke
    Time: 11:47

I seem to know the man that is unlocking my cell at the moment. Actually, I've met him, and so has about 30% of GOtham City. The Joker isn't exactly all that shy of a super-villain. I Just never thought I'd be working with him; never wanted to be working with him. But that's what you get on a mission to destroy useless teenage stuck-ups. Lash would be included in my six person list.

Why does Lash even know how to get a hold of this guy? Sounds like she knows him pretty well though.

"I've not been a trouble, JJ?"
    "Oh, no love," he says cackling, "why I've only been waiting for something to do today. Hahaha! Ms. Harley and I have been anxiously awaiting an eventful afternoon!"

He turns to me with his rather annoying smile.
    "I'm sorry I could provide you with that."