1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG All-Villains RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by redDragon, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

OOC: TTR4, could you post before I post again? It'd help me a lot.

2. TeenTitansGO!

TeenTitansGO! expremental Upnnas

OK I'll pick this up since it's been a while since anyone's posted.

Time: 9:45
    IC: Deathstroke

Silence is not my game. THat's what I've been sitting in for the past few minutes now, waiting for someone to give way and speak their mind. Doesn't sound like anyone but me is brave enough, so I state my plea.

"Could we get rid of her?"
    "Who?" the two say in unison.

A simple chortle is my reply for the moment, but neither can pick out my meaning.

"I meant this insolent, arrogant coward who relies on objects to help her fight. At least you, Ms. Stealth, have some background in the arts."

A questioning look comes across Stealth's face.
    "Listen. She's OK, that file means--"
    "What was that Mr. Creepy?!" bursts this...Lash. She stands up with her hand on her belt. "You wanna test me?"
    "Finally," I say, as I have been longing to battle this one since we met, but not for my employer's good. No, I just want to pound her face in because she comes across to me as arrogant. "Let's Go."
    "Come on, show-off."

I pull out my staff and swing it at the closest breakable object. My taunt destroys a large lamp behind me.

"NO!" The other girl stands up with her hands out. "As much as I'd like to see you duke it out, we have obligations."
    "Not her," I retort.
    "Very well, but could you at least take it outside?"
    "Understood."

I pace to the and swing it wide open.
    "Come...girl."

I walk out the door, slamming it shut behind me. She better be following.

3. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

(OOC: TTGO-nice avatar. And by the way, I don't really know much about Deathstroke-only what I've read on Titanstower.net-so the way I'll portray him won't be the best. :sweat: Sorry)

IC: Lash
    Time: 9:45 AM

Yeah, me and my big mouth. I'm glad though; I've been longing to battle this guy since he walked in-and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. And yet, maybe it wasn't a good idea. Still- Deathstroke has no idea what's coming to him. But then again- I have no idea what the hell this guy is gonna dish out.

"You wanna do this thing?" Deathstroke smirks. Ugh! I just wanna tear into his skin. The funny thing is- I don't rely on the objects I use. I just use them to make things easier. I am a black belt, after all, in karate. Seems Deathstroke hasn't done enough homework.

"Bring it on!" I retort. I pull out my whip, but I have a feeling it isn't going to help me very much. I'm guessing the element of 'surprise' will come very much in handy in this-test of strength.

So the battle begins.

I charge at Deathstroke, pressing a button on my armband which will make me faster and will allow me to-defy gravity at will. I start to strike at him with my whip, but an idea pops into my head. I retract it and jump over Deathstroke, then striking the blow across his shoulders. Deathstroke whirls around and I feel a punch against my chest that sends my skidding across the ground a few feet. As Deathstroke begins to charge again I try to whip him across the face-but my whip isn't coming in handy today. In fact, its ruining my chance to win. Deathstroke catches the whip in midair, and I press a button on it. With a smirk I watch Deathstroke get electrocuted, but Deathstroke gathers enough strength to keep his grasp on my whip and twirled it around quickly, then letting go; sending me and my whip flying through the ground. The shock was enough to catch me off my guard for a minute, but, still flying in midair, I lash the whip out, attaching it to a nearby tree, and, letting it go, I drop to the ground on my feet. I set up a stance. With or without my tools, I can beat this guy- I hope. He probably thinks I'm just some flimsy teenager who's a computer whiz that relies on tools and not my strength or wit. But, to tell the truth, it's my wit that's gotten me out of sticky situations-such as these- and I can take a lot of crap without feelin it one bit-and I have proof of that from the marks that are written across my body, the lashes that gave me the spirit I have.

"Give up yet Deathstroke? Or are you just surprised that I could take that? I'm a lot tougher than I look." I laugh.

"Give up? I'm just getting warmed up!" Deathstroke retorts. Geez, that dude is mad. He really needs to chill out.

4. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

IC: Chairman Drek
    Day 1, 9:46 AM

Okay, now this is bad.

I doubt that Stealth's ever noticed that I've got her apartment wired with enough cameras and microphones to let me make my own big-budget Holostar blockbuster. After all, I do my homework, and I do it well: I already knew everything about her before I'd even first made contact with her. Same with Lash and Deathstroke, too.

That, I think, is the problem. I knew from the get-go that Lash would be a liability if she was even within twenty miles of Jump City. Someone that arrogant and self-obsessed is pretty much unemployable, their own ego ensuring that any operation they stumble across will automatically get screwed. Of course, this pretty much guaranteed that she'd wind up getting in my way, and now she has.

Deathstroke is another matter, or at least he should be. I'd had him pinned down as someone who I could rely on to do their job quietly and effectively, someone who would get their job done. Except I seem to have underestimated him: based on the pointless brawl that he's now started, I'd say he's just as much of an idiot as his opponent. My plan depended on Deathstroke acting like a professional, and if he can't do that then all my hard work is going to go down the toilet.

That's why I'm worried.

I've only got one chance to salvage things, even though my back-up plan may well be the biggest bullet-in-foot of them all. I dial a number into my wrist-fone, and after nearly a dozen rings the guy on the other end picks up. He's using a stupid old non-visual phone, so he can't see me and I can't see him. Actually, that'll work to my advantage...

"Teen Titans Headquarters." the man says, sounding like you'd expect him to sound when he's been woken up by a ringing phone at half-nine in the morning.

"Is this Robin?"

"Yes it is. Who are you?"

"That isn't important. What is important is what I'm about to tell you: I have some concrete evidence on the current location of two of your most dangerous opponents."

Robin suddenly seems much more awake. "I'm listening..."

#44 Matt A, Jun 22, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2005
  5. TeenTitansGO!

(OOC: VG, The Deathstroke thing is ok. If you pick up Family Lost TP of Teen Titans, then you'll get a good image of Deathstroke and some really cool info on Raven and stuff. Mate, That was amazing, I'm not even gonna try and pick up on that cue. I think it's "Stealth's" turn.)

6. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

(OOC: Thanks TTG! And seeing what WM figured out-sweet move, My Master-looks like Lash and Deathsroke are gonna have a lot of fun...)

7. Rae

Rae Insert amusing comment

IC: Stealth
    Day 1
    Time - 9:55

I finally have time to think the whole Lash thing through. She and Deathstroke are currently fighting just outside my door. Although it was my idea that they take the fight outside, I didn’t actually think they would. In that position I wouldn’t have bothered, but I guess I’m not as proud.

Unfortunately I have a feeling that they’ll attract unwanted attention. I know I should go outside and stop them but I’m not sure I want to get between them.

I use my powers to split myself into two. “I should go out there and stop them,” I say.

“But stepping between them wouldn’t necessarily be the best idea either,” my other self says.

“They’re going to attract a crowd, and if that’s the case then the Titans won’t take long to get here.”

“Then we should get out of here now, before they arrive, that way we don’t get seen and risk the mission.”

“It’ll also mean we won’t have to make a decision about Lash, unless she escapes and tracks us down again.”

“But by then we should have infiltrated the Titans.”

Then it hit me, both of me at the same time. “Now?”

“Now. It’ll be following the plan, just slightly different than planned.”

“Then lets go.”

I join my selves together and head for the door, hiding my glaive behind it and picking up a bow staff, that was slightly top heavy. I then think to myself, not for the first time, the term schizophrenia could be used lightly on me.

8. Agent S7

Agent S7 Destined to Rock

OOC: I'm back! :D Anyway, I want to give a little recap of what's been going on: Returi Mordru (me) has a crystal which will, if placed on a dark altar in a hidden chamber under Gotham City, will open a gateway to Hell if one bleeds a powerful being (Such as Batman, Superman or Returi himself) there.
    I, wanting to trick the Joker into doing this for me ('cause if you do it, you get devoured by demonic forces), stupidly broke him out of Arkham. In short, he captured me instead of Batman, whom I planned for him to capture, and is planning to open the gateway to Hell at midnight. Evil, huh? So, although neither I nor VG have posted lately, I felt like I must. So, here I am. I have returned!
    EDIT: I forgot to mention, the Inmates have taken over the Asylum, too. For "Day One", this has been quite...eventful.

IC: Returi Mordru
    Day 1
    Time-10:00 AM

The time comes when a man--or boy, in this case, must face his fate.
    I know not where I am, or how I came to be here, but I am in a cold white room. A padded cell?
    My half-unconcious mind sprints through the hallways of my mind, trying to make sense of it all.
    I remember...
    The plan has failed. The Joker has captured me. I was a fool to trust the Clown Prince.
    A fool, like the clown himself
    I've been drugged, and my mind is weary. It's a possibility that if I store enough magic power in the back of my mind, I can send a telepathic message to someone sensitive enough to notice, or someone smartr enough to rescue me.
    Why did I trust him?
    My father would never make that mistake. Of course, he wouldn't preform the ritual to open a gateway to Hell himself. He'd get eaten alive by demons.
    Who could be that stupid?
    10:15 AM

9. redDragon

redDragon Carnivorous Beast

OOC: Ok I'm going to make an in-thread post about this because you guys just aren't getting it.

THIS THREAD IS PG.

You know what that means? No swearing. I'm tired of seeing swearing in these RPGs when they are PG. I've been nice about just poking you guys about it considering that these are RPGs and the low number of forum viewers but no more. Any and all swearing will get you a warning.

10. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

OOC: Well, since it looks like TTR4 isn't going to post...

IC: Jinx
    Time: 8:36 AM
    Day 1

Finally, we have reached our destination. A tall, menacining looking black door with a gleaming silver knob. Silas, whom I have been lightly chatty with, opens the door wide enough for us to slip in. He gestures for me to go inside as he holds the door open for me.

Quite the gentleman.

I walk inside. The room itself is darker than the hallway. It only holds two chairs that sit in front of a stained wooden desk about three and a half feet high. Behind that, there is a black leather chair facing the back wall. I can only see the top of the head of the chair's occupant.

"Please sit." The person says. The voice is high-pitched, yet I can't tell if the person is a man or a woman. The voice is cold, yet I can't tell if the person is trying to be friendly or not. The voice is mesmerizing, so I have no choice but to follow it's request.

"I have a mission for the two of you," The voice continues after we make ourselves comfy in the chairs, "So for now, you two should consider yourselves partners."

Silas and I glance at each other, gaping. I do not want to work with him! I can barely get along with him.

"No objections? Good." The voice continues. No objections? I beg to differ!

"This mission should not take long. You both will be paid very well if it is done correctly. All I need you to do is intercept a mission that will foil my plan that... will cause a bang. The four members of the operation you need to intercept are in these files. Outside, a jet is waiting for the two of you. It will take you to Jump City, where your work will be done."

My employer tossed five manilla folders into the air, and all five landed in my lap. Whoever this person is, they've got a good arm.

"As you probably can tell, Miss Jinx, there are five folders, not four. The fifth folder contains your instructions for this assignment. Please do not look at these folders now, but wait until you are on the jet.

"Good day to you both, you are now excused."

#50 Crowgirl, Jun 29, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2005
  11. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

OOC: Rae, I have no clue how to pick up your post. I mean, I know how, but....I'd rather not. I"m too lazy. I'll wait for TTG, who writes ay better than me.:)

12. Rae

OOC: Since no one else appears to be posting i'll add a little bit to the mixture!

IC: Stealth
    Day 1
    Time: 10:01

I walk quickly out of my apartment and to the streets outside. I’ve ditched my sunglasses and black coat with the variety of hidden pistols and blades in the pockets. Hopefully, since I’ll be armed with just a bow staff, the Titans will be more trusting than if I’m armed with a blade or guns.

I see Lash and Deathstroke going at it and try to decide when to make my move. I don’t want to get involved too early, as the fight will finish before the Titans get here, but if I enter too late then they’ll get here before I’ve even had a swing.

I close my eyes and open my ears to distant sounds, not quite sure of what I’m listening for, but hoping I get lucky. Obviously my luck’s on the good side as I pick up some interesting conversation.

“What do you mean we got up early because of an anonymous tip!” cries out a voice and I smile. “I need my beauty sleep!”

“Apparently there are two of our most wanted crooks fighting a couple of block’s away. If this is true, then it’s an ideal chance to take them down,” a voice points out and I recognise it as the voice of Robin, leader of the Titans. They’re not too far away and they’ll be here in a couple of minutes.

I open my eyes and watch as Lash and Deathstroke exchange a few hits. Then I see my ideal opening and rush at them, spinning my bow staff rapidly as I approach.

13. TeenTitansGO!

IC: Deathstroke

Time: Day 1, 10:02

What's this?

Here I am, actually about to win this fight when this buffoon comes at me with a bo-staff. What is she doing? I study her slowly; she has no other weapons. Where are her blades; her gun?

"AH!" I'm hit in the jaw by a fist that comes out of nowhere. This Lash is laughing at me and mocking me. "DON'T mock me."

I deliver her a kick to the stomach and she's knocked cold on the ground. She's knocked out.

Then they come. THe tires squeal and the vehicle comes into view. Yes. The TItans are here...THE FOOLS! I already have a foe here.

ONce again caught off guard Stealth's bo-staff nabs me in the legs and I fall to the ground. The Titans step out of their car, mouths gaping and the girl introduces herself.

"Stealth."

14. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

I'm fresh out of ideas for this thing, so if somebody else wants to be the Joker, they're more than welcome to take over for me. Much more than welcome.

15. TeenTitansGO!

NO NO Becy PLEASE COME BACK. Last time someone said that, they closed the TT thread! BOME CACK...I mean COme back!:)D )

16. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

17. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

OOC:No. I'm not going to let you do that DJ! If you're out of ideas, I can help with that. I'm stubborn dang it! This should help bro....

IC: Lash

Time: Day 1, around 12 PM

I open my eyes to find myself in a dark, stinking, room. The last thing I remember would be Deathstroke delivering a blow, hitting me in the stomach, and the world spinning around me. Jerk.
    I stand up and look ver at my cell mate. Deathstroke, the last person I wanted to see. Lucky me. A mischevious grin spreads across my face as I walk over and kick Deathstroke, who was laying on the floor without moving. Obvoiusly he wasn't as asleep as I suspected. As soon as my foot delivers the kick Deathstroke grabs it and throws me against the wall. I feel my head hit the wall as Deathstroke walks briskly towards me. I flip over and stnad in front of him, my fists clenched.

"You wanna finish this thing?!" I challenge.

"Gladly." is his reply.

"Hey, keep it down over there you two!" a guard yells at us. We probably would kill each other if it wasn't for him.

Deathstroke walks away to the end of the room as I slouch down against the cold wall. I put my hand to my belt. All my stuff's still there! My God, can these police get any worse! No wonder those Teen Titans get paid so much! These buffoons are asking to get murdered! I look around trying to figure out a way to get out of here.

"You should ask him for help." a voice inside my head argues.

"Why?! I don't need any! Besides, he's my enemy!" The other part replies.

"You do too! It's your pride talking again. C'mon, at least you both are on the same side."

"On the same side?! Are you crazy?!!!!"

"NO! You both are criminals. Just go ask him for help."

"noooooo!!"

"GO!!"

I rise and go over to Deathstroke, and I hesitantly stick my hand out.

"Truce?" I ask, for once with a hint of humbleness in my voice.

"For now." Is his reply as he shakes my hand not too heartily.
    "I wouldn't have it any other way." I grin.

"Anyways, I have a plan." I say, pulling out a communicator and pressing some buttons.

"Uncle J? It's Allie. Are you busy at the moment? No? Could you lend me a hand? I need some help. I'm in Jump City jail with a...friend" I say, coughing while saying the word 'friend' about Deathstroke, who, as far as I'm concerned, isn't "And we can get out, but I need someone to cover us. You don't mind, do ya? No? Thanks." I smile as I hang up.

Deathstroke raises an eyebrow.

"An old friend of mine seems to have decided to help us out. But, uh, he'd like a little help in return..."

#57 Faethie, Jul 14, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2005
  18. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

:p ugh double post.
    no one has posted in a while so....post!!

19. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

If I had any ideas, I'd put 'em in. But I need Rae's input before I can be that helpful.:sweat:

-Matt A-

20. Rae

Don't worry, I'm working on it, but it's a bit jerky at the moment

Rae