1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG All-Villains RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by redDragon, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

IC: Lash
    Day 1
    6:30 AM

So I'm just way bored. I watched the dude kill everyone off and then leave. He had no particualr gadget that I liked so that was a waste of time. I've taken the silver armband that I needed, and the gadget is complete.

So what next? I have no particular idea in mind at the moment. There are a few things I want to do. Take down the Titans, as well as find a partner. Taking down the Titans is a dream of mine, though I highly doubt I could ever fulfil it alone. Finding a partner is a hard thing too, as you can't find a a good old partner in crime nowadays. Perhaps I'll bump into someone when I get to Jump.

So my train has finally come to Jump. Ah, home sweet home. No, its a very bitter world for a girl like me, especialy with those brats the Titans; but this place is me, whether I like it or not. And I don't.

I'm walking past stores, shops, homes. It all seems a blur.
    But then a thought crosses my mind; one that would help me work out both of my ideas for the future. If there was someone who was trying to fight the titans, kill, destroy, inflitrate them. I could help. Thus outsmarting the Titans as well as having a partner-at least for the time being. But who? If only I could figure away to find that out.

I've finally come to where I usually stay in Jump. It's not much, from the outside it looks like a broken down coffee shop, inside it does too. But when you open the hidden door in the ground and go down the flight of steps it's awesome. Ah, now this is home. I look around, there are lots of gadgets around me; tools, a computer, the various toys I use to steal things and hack into things. Yes, I am hacker. A very fun thing to do when you're bored. Almost as fun as prank phone calls. Nah, I'm just kidding; its a lot of fun.

That's it. I found a government file which contains at least a few facts on each and every villain here. Even I, a mere thief, have a nice sized file. Perhaps that's cause I'm stolen a good many important things.

I'm looking through these files and one girl in particular catches my attention for the present. A year older than me, and it looks like she's had almost as much experience. I close the file and pull on the black trench coat I just took off. I turn off the lights and leave in search for her. Let's see if I can find this girl, lets just see.

2. T.T.Raven4

T.T.Raven4 Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

7:29 AM
    IC: Silas
    Day 1

The chopper finally lands. I've spent the past hour or so questioning the girl. She doesn't even know why she's here. That could play well into my hands. I know master has a divine plan for her.

I step out of the helicopter with the girl behind me. As soon as we exit, the pilot lifts the Blackhawak and fly's into the distance. I sigh and appraoch the large building.

(Thjat's all I got right now, sorry.)

3. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

The Joker
    Day 1
    8:00 AM
    Hideout
    -----------------------------------------
    "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, lookin' good Mistah J."

"Why thank you Harley," I say with a laugh. I'm home here; one of my old haunts. Strangely, there was still a perfectly pressed suit waiting for me. One of my usual purple ones.

"So...what do we do with this guy?" asks Harley, motioning toward Returi hanging from the wall.

"Just because he's in La-La Land doesn't mean we can't have a little fun. I'd have killed him already, but he said that I need to bleed a powerful being. Since there were none around, I figured that this kid would have to do." I frown a bit and say in a whiny voice, "I hope he doesn't wake up."

"Gotcha cova'd Mistah J," says Harley, holding up her gun.

"Oh how I love my little toys," I say, ecstatically clapping my heels together. The boxing glove on her gun should be enough to knock him out again.

"What'll we do in the meantime?" she whines.

"Oh, just kick back, relax, and keep that guy at gunpoint. We don't want any unfortunate accidents. HAHAHA!"

#23 rrarbecy, May 15, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2005
  4. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted, I've been busy. :sweat: :sweat: I'll post as soon as I can.

5. TeenTitansGO!

TeenTitansGO! expremental Upnnas

OOC: I have no idea where to work Deathstroke into this. Any Ideas?

6. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

OOC:Um, start out with a plan or somethin and look for someone to help you..ahehe, I don't know. Just an idea. And sorry I haven't posted, I'm waiting for Rae.

7. Rae

Rae Insert amusing comment

I.C. Stealth
    Day 1
    Time: 8:12
    I stop my practise mid-swing. I hear footsteps heading in my direction. Slowly I walk up to the TV in the corner of the room and turn it onto channel 13. This channel shows me what the close circuit cameras I put up are seeing.

I see a girl, about my age, walking up to my door. She’s wearing black and carrying a long whip. She obviously wants to meet my darker side.

I turn the TV off and walk towards the door. I glance at the clock and it tells me I’ve been practising none stop for over two hours. I’m impressed with myself that I didn’t notice.

I turn back to the task at hand open the door just as the girl gets there. She looks startled that I knew she was coming. Good. I like to make an impression.

“Can I help you?” I ask.

She regains her composure. “I think we can help each other,” she replies. I raise an eyebrow and welcome her into my apartment, checking that my glaive, currently invisible, is easily accessible.

8. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

IC: Jinx
    Day 1
    7:38

"You're not going to answer any of my questions, are you?" I ask.

"Shut up!" The man next to me hisses. I frown, I answered his questions, he should answer mine.

An awkward silence hangs in midair as we walk down a dark, creepy, hallway. My eyes are already adjusted, since it's dark outside too. But the only lights aren't star, but extremely dim bulbs. It's like we were in Raven's room, you know, the gothic girl with no style from the Teen Titans.

I hate them so much, those Titans. They think they are sooooo special, being the city's protectors and all, but other teens with super powers are just as good. Like Gizmo, Mammoth, and I have whooped their butts a few times (And we even knocked out Robin, their pretty boy leader).

I wonder where I am?

I decide to try again.

"Erm, where am I exactly?" I ask, my voice wavers a little, and I don't know why.

The guy next to me looks like he's about to smack me. He stops walking for a minute, says nothing, then continues walking.

I tried.

9. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

(OOC: I hope that this'll be of some help, TTG. If it isn't, then I apologise.:shrug: )

IC: Chairman Drek
    Day 1, 8:16AM

It's been over three hours since I gave Stealth her assignment, and I've finally managed to think of something for me to do. I can't just spend the next fortnight sitting here in this dumphole of a warehouse waiting for my new employee to do what I'm paying her to do: I need to be a bit more proactive. I need to do something.

And it finally occurs to me what I should be doing. I need to help Stealth out. What she's doing is ultimately for my benefit, so the quicker she completes her assignment the quicker I can get hold of my fortune. And if I have to get involved somewhere along the line...then so be it. Of course, it's not for leaders like myself to get out there and do the actual fighting, so I'm doing my usual and brilliant thing and being a bit more behind-the-scenes about it.

But what exactly am I going to do, I hear you ask? Simple, really. Stealth is merely at the top of a long list of local mercenaries and thieves who would be able to serve me well, so all I need to do is get hold of another candidate and employ them: the mercenary known as "Deathstroke" - an overly show-off name, if you ask me, but never mind - will be just perfect for what I have in mind.

All I need to do now is get hold of him...

10. TeenTitansGO!

OOC: Thanks WM

IC: Deathstroke
    Day 1, 8:25 A.M.

What I'm doing here I have no clue. I've taken a break from Jump in the past few weeks, and the Titans are getting boring. Yet, that great black bat will have nothing to do with me, so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I know...cliche. Anyway, this sounded interesting, and if it's not, someone's going to be as dead as a doornail. I know. Cliche again.

I swing open the giant door in front of me, and see a man pacing in what light there is. Pulling out my staff, I step through the doorway and the man's face snaps to stare me in the eyes.

"Oh, you're here! Come in."

11. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

OOC: Not a problem, dude-boy.;)

Day 1, 8:26AM

Life's going my way today. I was expecting to spend all day trying to find Deathstroke, but as it turns out he's sitting at my desk just ten minutes after I decided I wanted his services. I won't bother wasting my time by wondering exactly how that happened, and anyway I don't need the self-doubt that introspection always results in.

I lean back in my executive swivel chair, steepling my fingers in front of me. Even though I can't see Deathstroke's face, I know he thinks that I'm being a pompous arse by dong that, but right now I don't much care about what he thinks. A mercenary does what they're paid to do, and nothing more.

"You have a job for me." he says. He doesn't need to phrase that as a question, because he wouldn't be sitting in front of me if I didn't.

"Yes, I do. As you undoubtedly don't know, just over three hours ago I hired someone to infiltrate the Teen Titans and con them out of their fortune. I want you to help her, and there's a specific way that I want you to do it."

"Fine. How?"

"Simple: make sure that my employee defeats you in a fight, and that the Teen Titans are there to see it happen. If she is going to join them, then she needs to show off her skills."

Deathstroke clearly doesn't like the idea of being paid to get beaten up, but like any good mercenary the first part of that thought automatically overrides the second.

"How much?" he asks eventually. He doesn't need to tell me how much of what.

"Twenty percent of whatever my employee can get off the Teen Titans." He knows that this'll be a lot of money, and he also knows that this gives him ample reason to see that Stealth succeeds in her mission. With a bit of luck, maybe he'll even provide some more long-term assisstance for her.

Deathstroke thinks for a few seconds. "Alright, I'll do it. Who's the girl I need to lose to?"

"Her name is "Stealth", and everything you need to know about her is in here." I take out a manilla folder from a desk drawer and pass it to him. "Good luck."

"Thankyou." Deathstroke stands up and leaves the room. He'll do me proud, no doubt.

12. TeenTitansGO!

IC: Deathstroke
    Time:

"Thank you." I stand up and leave the room. Outside I begin to finally process the information I've just been given.

Stealth. Sounds like a nice girl. I think I might have heard of her before. The picture that was in the envelope doesn't ring a bell, but the accolades section reminds me of something. What though? I figure that I'll just ask her when I meet her. Or do I even have to meet her? She has to have a chance to build some trust with the Titans in the first place, but isn't that why I'm here? Ah, now I understand.

I pick up my cell phone and dial a number I've been saving.

"Hello."

"Good day, Slade."

"Good Day to you too."

"What's Up?"

"Oh...the usual." (picture Slade's voice saying that. CREEPY! Ok, someone can pick up here. I would like a tie together thing for both plots, but you do what you want)

13. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

8:14 am
    Day 1

"So, how exactly can we help each other?" Stealth asks me.
    "Well, before I tell you lets get introduced. I'm Lash, catburgular by trade. Perhaps you've heard of me?" I reply.
    "Don't flatter yourself." Stealth replies bluntly. She's not being unfriendly, but I can feel the edge in her voice, and she seems to be on her edge, ready for me to attack her or something. The thought makes me laugh. Stealth looks at me in confusion. She must think I'm a nutcase.
    "Of course not. Anyhow, lets get back to business. I heard you were going to...rob the titans or something." I smile. Stealth starts and I see her move her hand towards her belt, as if grasping for an invisible blade. Hmm. Interesting.
    "Inflitrate. And how did you know that?!" Stealth demands.
    "Ahh, infiltrate. Fun, but I prefer a robbery myself. How did I know, well, two reasons. For one, nothing gets by without me finding out, and uh, your enployer seems like her doesn't like to keep a low profile. Twas easy enough." I grin.
    "And so.." Stealth continues.
    "Yeah yeah I'm gettin to that. I have been looking for a way to get a little revenge on the Titans. And I have the perfect opportunity ight now. You are going to rob them..er uh, infilrate them. If you let me help, then I can get back at them and I can lend you a hand." I reply and Stealth nods.
    "So, you help me, and I help you. How did the Titans ever..." Stealth starts
    "You see these?" I interrupt and threw off my coat and point to the long scars on my arms. "I recieved these as punishment of not finishing missions. Why didn't they work out?! Because of the Titans." I grit my teeth remembering. Stealth winces a little at the sight of my huge scars but regains her composure.
    "Ok, so what else do you want?" Stealth asks.
    "Yo. I'm selfish, yeah I am. but sometimes, revenge is good enough. I get revenge, and I get a partner for a few days." I say "So what's your answer Stealth? You wanna do this thing or not?""

14. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

8:32 (OOC: TTG, you didn't leave one!)
    Day 1

We're still in this endlesss labyrinth. It's boring, and since it's quiet, a bit chilling.

A pager in my pocket rings.

For the first time in about an hour, the next to me talks to me. "You. Brought. A. Pager?" He says in disgust and disbelief.

"It's only for an emergency, and only four people have it." I tell him. Idiot.

I lift it up and glance at the Caller ID. Odd, it says unknown.

I answer.

15. Rae

Rae Insert amusing comment

I.C. Stealth

Day 1
    Time: 8:20

I stand in silence for a few minutes. It’s an interesting proposal. The Titans are probably going to trust two wanna-be super heroes than just one, so that’s a plus. Oh the other hand, apparently Lash has run into them before so they might recognise the girl.

“If we’re going to make this work,” I tell her, “you’re going to have to disguise yourself. Since you’ve run into the Titans before, the chances are that if you go like that they’ll recognise you.”

“So is it a deal?” she asks impatiently. Another slight flaw, she might want her revenge before we…I mean I, complete the job.

“Let me just check with my employer,” I say and pull the sleeve of my coat up so I can see the face of my communicator. But before I can call him, he calls me.

“Hello Stealth,” he says greeting me.”

“What do you want?” I ask, trying not to sound to rude.

“I have found the perfect way for you to earn the Titans trust, with the help of the man known as Deathstroke.”

“Please explain.”

16. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

Day 1, 8:21 AM

"It's really quite simple: I have hired another mercenary, this "Deathstroke", to aid you in a very particular way. Basically, he is going to fight you, and he is going to let you win. Both you and him must make sure that the Teen Titans see this: the idea being that they will be impressed enough with your combat skills to let you join their group."

"Sounds good to me. When do me and Deathstroke get to do battle?"

"He will decide that. Just be prepared."

"Right." It looks like Stealth wants to say something, but I haven't finished yet.

"Oh, and one other thing." I say, interrupting her before she even starts talking. "There was another mercenary on my list of potential employees, a girl called "Lash". It seems that she is already known to the Teen Titans, and to make matters worse she is also currently in the area: both of these things make her a potential threat to our mission. Be wary of her."

I hang up before Stealth can respond.

17. TeenTitansGO!

(OOC: Crow, since you picked up on my phone number cue, could you please pick up on my conversation that I started?)

18. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

OOC: Sure.

8:33 AM
    Day 1

"Erm..." I glance at the dark man next to me. "I'm busy. I've got a job."

"Well, get out of it."

"I'm not sure I want to," I know this is gonna get me into trouble, but I say it anyway. "I'm getting paid double for this than what you normally pay me and..."

I can't say anything else. In a swift movement, the man next to me grabs my communicator and crushes it.

"Hey!"

"What? You wanted to get out of that job, didn't ya?" He grins.

I smirk, maybe this guy isn't so bad. I stick out my hand. "Jinx."

He shakes it, "Silas."

19. TeenTitansGO!

IC: DeathstrokeTime: 8:34 AM
    Place: Somewhere in Jump City (I'm can't decide where)

"Jinx. Jinx? Ms. Jinx!"

Where is she? It must have been that other voice I heard. Suddenly my phone rings. Strange. It's not supposed to be able to be traced. Awkwardly I pick up, wondering how all these strange happenings are getting by me today.

"Hello," I say without the slightest inquisitive tone.

"Oh, don't try to hide it from me Mr. Deathstroke. You know I have you boggled."

"Why, yes, you do, but I needn't ask how you got this number, for you probably knew I was going to be making that call I just made. Once again, I assume that you knew about that call in the first place. With tht knwoledge revealed, you also knew that Ms. Jinx's companion would do something as strange as disabling her from communicating with myself. How? I should never know, but what I can say is--"

"That I get around."

"Well, in short, yes. That was precisely what I was getting at."

"Go on."

"Now you expect me to ask you kindly to please stop prying into my business. But I won't, because I know that even if I ask you, you will either ignore me or appoint my position in this little endeavor to another, more fitting candidate."

"Wow! I must say that I'm impressed. To have figured out my small part in this incident in such a short time must have required great skill. Now knowing that you have such a skill, I assume you know what to do next."

"Most definitely."

"Then I shall see you tomorrow, Mr. Slade. I shall see you tomorrow."

"Good day, Sir."

"Good day to you too, Deathstroke."

(Jump to 9:31 Am)

I approach the small door almost silently. No one can know I am here for everyone I encountered is either dead or unconscious, and the amateur security cameras this place set up are of no use anymore. Firmly, I reach for the door, but it opens before I can set my hand on the knob. A seemingly teen-aged girl stands inside.

"I presume you to be this 'Stealth.'"

"Do you?"

"I do, and I presume that you already knew I was here because those cameras I disabled weren't the complex's cameras but yours."

"Oh, you are amazing."

"Oh, and you had better understand that flattery is not my soft spot. I have none."

The girl smirks a simple gesture, and turns to lead me end. There is another behind her. My eyes are met by hers, and I am reminded of someone. I can't put my finger on it, but I know it is someone I am to be wary of. Suddenly, it dawns on me, and the manila folder in my hand holds a higher meaning.

20. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Day 1
    9:30 AM

Hmm. An hour ago Stealth talked to her employer. Stealth seems to be very free with me, she told me that he said I was a threat of some sort. I just laughed. I mean really, I'm no threat, unless you're the enemy. From what I can tell this employer of hers has some nerve. He's in for some trouble later, I can tell you that. Anyhow Stealth and I just talked a bit for the past hour, and Stealth has avoided our earlier conversation.
    Now someone else has walked through the door. I caught the name- Deathstroke, I believe. A very showy name. Hmm. As soon as he walked through the door I looked him in the eye. From what I can tell he thinks of me as a threat of some sort, and I believe the same of him. I don't know what his problem is, but I better be on my guard, cause I don't trust him. And yet, he reminds me of someone. But who?!

"Good day Deathstroke." I say as warmly as I can.

"And the same to you." He retorts.

There's an uncomfortable feeling throughout the room, and both he and I feel it. I just hope that I can get what I want, cause if I don't get my way, someone is gonna feel some pain.