1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG All-Villains RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by redDragon, Apr 29, 2005.

1. redDragon

redDragon Carnivorous Beast

All-Villains RPG

Characters Taken:

Welshie's Mate: Chairman Drek (From PS2 Game Rachet & Clank
    Rae: Stealth/Sahara Gray (Custom Character)
    Vortexgirl: Lash (Custom Character)
    Crowgirl: Jinx (Teen Titans)
    rrarbecy: The Joker
    T.T.Raven4: Silas (Custom character)
    Agent S7: Returi (Custom Character)
    TeenTitansGO!: Deathstroke (Teen Titans)

Bios
    Chairman Drek

Age: About 30, but to be honest no one has ever been brave enough to ask…

Height: 5’2”.

Weight: 15st-ish.

Appearance: Crinkly dark brown skin, long black over-gelled hair in a ponytail and eyes that are entirely luminous blue.

Costume: A black pinstripe suit.

Powers: None

Strengths: Extreme charisma and a mind more intelligent than nearly any other.

Weaknesses: A dangerously short fuse and a foolish over-confidence of his own genius.

Bio [supplied by Insomniac Games]: “Imagine a movie producer with a mean streak, or perhaps a mob boss without the bad Italian accent. Chairman Drek is smooth, calculating and in control. He sweet talks people into doing his bidding, and if they refuse, he loses his patience and squashes them. Nobody gets in his way.

Chairman Drek is a fast-talking, quick-thinking dictator; a scheming, shadowy despot; a bad tempered, bloodthirsty tyrant; a downright contemptible doer of evil. But he never forgets his mother’s birthday!”

Lash
    Alias: Allie Harper
    Height: 5'9

Appearance: Long blonde hair, tied back; light skin with whip-lash scars on her arms and on her legs; dark blue eyes

Costume: Black tight-fitting shirt, tight black pants, black belt in which she carries her weapons and tools

Strengths: Cat-burgular, black belt in karate, can outsmart-or outwit-many people, is very good with high-tech stuff, also can get beaten up pretty bad and hardly notice, thanks to the lessons she took when in training.

Limitations/Weaknesses: overconfidence and her recklessness to jump into things with out a plan and play it by ear.

Bio: Allie was a baby when abandoned by her mother and left on the streets to die. Somehow she managed to survive. When she was about nine, she caught a cat burgular stealing something and had him trapped. Instead of turning him in the police, she used her wits and told him to help her become a burgular. He was, of course, surprised, but he gave her all the help she needed-and more. She went through all the levels of burgulary, from being a purse-snatcher to a cat burgular, and her master also taught her karate. The only problem with her masters lessons were that if she failed she would have to face the whip-lash of her teacher and, sadly, she failed more than once on her missions, being stopped by the Teen Titans, thankfully escaping everytime. Allie aquired a variety of weapons based on the Titan's powers and weapons using her smarts to change them to work for her use. The results were, a sleeping gas bomb, a sneezing powder-bomb, paralyze bolts, and a few other things, but she prefers to go hand-to-hand combat. When her training was over, she worked on her own and gave herself the name 'lash' for two reasons, one, because of the whip-lash marks left on her skin as a reminder never to fail, or give up for that matter, and two because of the whip she used to beat good guys butts with. Lash works usually alone, though she has teamed up a few times with different baddies and is seeking a partner in crime. Her last crime was breaking into a computer store and,well, stealing computer parts. She is now trying to build a *mumbles under breath* what?! You didn't think I'd tell you?!!

Stealth
    Alias: Sahara Gray

Height:5ft 6

Weight: eight stone

Appearance: Light brown skin and straight black hair that goes down past her shoulders and is usually in two tight braids that are tight against her head. She has brown eyes and is quite thin but her muscles are well developed due to vigorous training.

Costume: Tight black sleeveless top and tight black trousers. Black knee high boots and black fingerless gloves. She wears a long black coat over the top (rarely done up) that reaches to just inches above the ground. Normally wears black sunglasses that also gives her night vision/infra red and contain sensors that measure the air levels for poisonous gases. Inside her coat are a series of small pistols and knives and on the back are three small clips that are used to hold her favourite weapon. She always carries her Glaive with her. This is a pole arm weapon. The pole is five foot long made of polished black wood. On the end is a carbon steel curved blade 12inches long. The curve is slightly exaggerated to allow for the unique design where there is a second tip on the inside of the curve. On the blade are special inscriptions but she does not know what they truly mean.

Powers: Stealth has heightened sight and hearing inherited from her parents. She also has the ability to make herself and objects in contact with herself, invisible (this is how she can carry her glaive around without people noticing). She can also split herself into two. However it's hard to make the two do different things as they share the same mind so she normally uses this power for training. She also has an uncanny ability to deactivate security just by looking at it, though she can’t reactivate them.

Bio: For as long as she can remember her parents had owned a small dojo and she was taught martial arts. Her favourite lessons were those with her family's trademark weapon, the glaive. Ever since she was young she wanted to become an expert with it and looked forward to the day when her parents would let her use the family's sacred glaive in a competition. However when she turned eleven she came down with a sudden illness, the side effects being that she went blind and deaf. This did not deter her from her studies and she continued to train with her practice glaive.

When she was fourteen her home was broken into one night and her family was murdered. She would have died with them if it weren't for her sight and hearing returning suddenly with vast improvements. She heard the murderer approach her room and she grabbed the practice glaive in her room. She got a glance of the murderer just before he fled and vowed to find him and make him pay for what he had done, so she packed her bags and tried to follow him, taking her family's most sacred possession with her. The Glaive. As she continued her travels in search of this man, she lost her way and sunk into the world of crime, living day by day by working as a spy or assassin for crime lords and other low lives. And as she grew, so did her powers. She gained the power of invisibility shortly after she left home, the power to deactivate technology at sixteen and her splitting power at seventeen.

Silas

Height: 6'1

Weight: 180

Hair color: Blonde (shoulder length)

Sex: Male

Eye color: Hazel

Alignment: His own happy world. (Not happy, just being my usual TTR4 self)

Costume: Red Cloak with yellow lining. He wears a black shirt under it. Wears black gloves and beige Cargo pants. Has Crimson boots.

Weapons: Two long chains used in multiple different ways.

Bio: Silas was born normal. As a child he found out a secret about his father. His father worked in an outside organization that devoted themselves to proving the existence of Demonic figures here on Earth. As Silas began spying on his father, his mother caught him. She gave in and explained. His observations were accurate. His father took him to the Headquarters. Silas learned about the ever growing threat of "demons." As Silas developed, he slowly followed his father and joined the organization. Long after his father's death, Silas stumbled upon startling facts. There was supposedly a demon, right in his hometown of JumpCity. Silas knew he couldn't let this rest. He had to finish his fathers work and destroy it.

Returi

Powers: Immense abilities over all dark magics. Most spells he performs have dark reprucussions, like if he heals someone, the healed goes into an insane frenzy. For each spell that he does, he brings himself one step closer to the dangerous edge which could drive away his sanity.

Personality: Although he is often serious, he can be, at times, sarcastic and even playful. The dark magics have affected him so that most emotion he shows is either hatred, anger or fear, the base animal instincts, although he has been known to show his more human side, showing happiness, concern and even love.

Past: It happened a long time ago, and it's not entirely clear how.
    Mordru, the Dark Lord, the immortal lord of sorcerers had a son at some point. His son more than fufilled his dreams, becoming more powerful than he had known possible at that age. Finally, at the age of 14, Mordru realized his mistake. In his sleep, his son, Returi, pulled out a dagger of such immense poison that it could kill immortals. He dug it into Mordru, and the scream echoed through his tower.

Returi is now a wandering sorcerer, with his father's books and weapons, hungering to be more powerful than even his father was...

2. T.T.Raven4

T.T.Raven4 Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

3:17 AM
    Day 1
    IC: Silas

I don't beleive this. What am I doing in a helicopter at 3:17 AM? Sometimes I hate Master. He's always telling me to do all of his ridiculous dirty work. I guess it's a price to pay for being the best there is. I still don't see why we had to take a Blackhawl thought. This thing is armed! If the authrorities spotted us, we'd be shot down immediatley.

"What does master require of you?" The pilot asks.

"Private information." I reply.

The pilot nods and returns to his work. The Master is always so picks about...well everything. I feel like I have no life of my own anymore. It's just so-

My cellphone vibrates in my pocket. I reach in and grab it. After flipping open the front cover, I place me ear to the receiver.

"Silas." I say.

"All goes well?" Masters voice asks.

"So far." I respond. "But you have yet to tell me the main objective."

"You shall see soon enough." Master says.

At that, the phone receiver clicks. I sigh. I hate when he does this; always leaving me to figure everything out. I feel on both sides of my belt and feel the 2 long coils of chain. The pilot lowers the Blackhawk.

"Where are you landing?" I ask.

"Private." He said with a smile.

Imbeciles.

3. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

Day 1
    4:35 AM
    IC: Jinx

"So... where exactly am I going?"

"Private."

I slump back in my seat, frowning. I toy with the seatbelt around my slim waist. For a helicopter, it's highly uncomfortable. Whatever happened to leather seats? I'd rather be flying in the nice first class area of an airplane with a cool Sprite in my hand and a pillow behind my head. Not in some rinky-dink helicopter with a patched seat. It's as hard as a rock.

I don't even know what I'm doing exactly. All I know is that I alone, not with any other H.I.V.E. members, was hired by some guy (And I have no idea who he is) to do some job. He (Or she, I don't know which) had a helicopter pick me up at a deserted spot in Jump City. He didn't even want me to wear my regular uniform, just all black. Who does he think I am, some goth chick?

Did I mention ihe had the helicopter pick me up at 3:59? AM? Nobody understands how hard it is to get rid of bedhead and bags under the eyes these days. Hmph.

And honestly, I don't see why it couldn't have been at 4:00 instead of 3:59. Bit idiotic really. But hey, the Red Sox are "a bunch of idiots" and they won they reversed the Curse. Wonder what this idiot can do.

I sit up and rap on the pilot's shoulder again. "Um... do you know when we'll be landing?" I shout to him, over the noise of the helicopter.

"Private."

I moan and rub my eyes, seeing as I'm tired from waking up so early. I know I should be sleeping right now, but I don't seem to be able to. This helicopter noise is very loud, and my seatbelt is a bit too tight.

But I'm pretty sure it's this uncomfortable seat.

4. T.T.Raven4

(OOC: CG, are you saying the dude who controls my dude is having your dude do stuff too? Just curious, cause if so, tell me and I'll make sure to mold it in. Thanks.)

Day 1
    4:50 Am

The Blackhawk lands with an abrumbt stop. My body jerked forward and stretched the setbelt.

"What in the name of God are you doing?" I yell.

"Sorry sir." He says.

Next time I'll make you sorry.

I unbuckle the god-forsaken seat-belt and slide open the door. I take a step down and view my surroundings. I was on top of a large building. Wide that is. It was actually quite short. At that moment, my phone vibrates again. I pick it up and flip the cover."

"Silas." I say.

"I see you are at your destination." He says.

"If you say so." I reply. "I have no idea where I'm at."

"Well Silas, you have been out of action for a matter of months. We must see if you're not too rusty." He explains.

"Rusty?" I ask stunned. "Please, this will be simple."

"We shall see." He says. "It's actually quite simple. There is a valuable jewel inside this museum. Steal it withought attracting any attention to the Brotherhood's intention."

"That's it?"

But the line was dead. I sighed and approached a small vent in center. I pulled a small pen-shaped item out of my pocket. I pressed the small button on top, and a thin, red laser cut right through. Simple. I pulled the vent out and slipped myself through. After a few seond fall, I hit solid ground. I scnanned the area. It was a museum, filled with priceles art and other useless junk. Material possessions are nothing.

This was too easy. Steal a jewel, don't attract attention. I spotted the jewel a few feet away. As I approached, a thin red line passed over my foot, and an alarm blared through the building.

Security to sector B4!

Uh oh.

5. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

OOC: Actually, I just wanted to set the mood. Do what you want.

6. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

IC: Lash
    Day 1
    4:51 AM

Ugh. A museum. I hate these places, I get so distracted with all the other pretty things to steal it's so hard just to get the one thing I came for. And besides that, its almost morning. I'm a night chick. I hate the daylight. It's....light. Bleh. I would've gotten here much earlier if it wasn't for the fact that the plane I had sneaked onto had to go chase me around the airport and finally lose me after two hours, boy, if Jump City had guards like that, all the villains would be in jail and the Teen Titans would be out of a job. A smile spread across my face at the thought of the latter. Anyhow, it was a good thing that I can hang onto the bottom of a train pretty well and not fall off...

I slipped through the shadows to the start of the wall, and walked inside the museum. Someone else must've gotten rid of most of the guards and stuff, cause as I looked around there seemed to be nothing I needed to do. I went to get the prize I came for- a silver armband, shining brightly in the dim light. It was pure silver, the last piece to the gadget I had been working on for a while.

Quietly I ran over to where it was, and looked for any bugs or motion detectors that might be set off if I grabbed it. Nothing, or so it seemed. I slowly pulled off the glass and grabbed at the armband. I smiled, as nothing went off and no guards or policemen appeared out of nowhere. I slipped my hand into my pocket to pull out a used-to-be computer chip, and pulling out another gadget from my belt I quickly attached the chip to the band. I slipped on the armband, feeling the weight of the silver rest not-so-lightly on my arm.
    Just in that moment I heard an alarm sound.

"What the devil?!" I whispered.

I could see guards surrounding the room next door to the one I was in, and, just my luck, one of the guards glanced inside the room I was in.

"Hey there's another one in here!" he hollered "What day is this? National villains break into museums day?"

"Security to sector B5" I heard another guard shout.

Oh Crud.

#6 Faethie, May 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2005
  7. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

OOC: I think Rae is going to kill me for this...:sweat:

IC: Chairman Drek
    Day One, 5:00AM

Of all the places that I'd imagined trying to start a criminal empire, this pathetic dump of a planet has never been one of them. I mean, you could you seriously expect me, the man who until only a year ago held the entire galaxy under his rule, to be working out of a crumbling warehouse in a planet so backward that it hasn't even developed proper spaceflight technology yet? Then again, I suppose that's what happens when two pathetic upstarts called Ratchet and Clank manage to get one over on you. Sooner or later, I will crush them, but in the meantime I need to earn some money, and I need to do it quietly.

That's why this woman is sat in front of me now. She's an eightteen year old human girl with long black hair that's tied into two braids: not my kind of hairstyle, but right now that's none of my concern. She eyes me cautiously from the other side of my big mahogany desk - aside from the nine soldiers who are still willing to serve me, my desk is about the only luxury I've got - stil not having a clue about who I am or why I asked her to come here.

"Good morning, Miss Gray." I say to my prospective new employee.

Stealth's eyes widen in shock, which was about the response I expected. "How do you know my name?" she asks me.

"I do my homework, Miss Gray, and I do it well."

She accepts the extent of my genius with a subdued nod. "Who are you, and what do you want from me?"

"Who I am is of no consequence, and I have a job for you. One that you will be rewarded for."

"Sounds good to me. What's the job?"

"As I'm sure you're aware, in this city there is a crime-fighting organization called the "Teen Titans". They possess a large amount of funds, and I want the lot."

"A robbery, huh? I can do that."

"No, I don't want you to steal it. I want you to con them, persuade them to give their money to you. How you do it is your own business, but if you succeed you can keep 20% of whatever you get out of them."

Stealth thinks for a few seconds. It's a tough assignment, and she knows it, but the amount of money avaliable is simply too big to ignore.

"Alright, I'll do it."

"Good. Report back to me every twenty-four hours. Use this communicator to do it." I pass her a wrist-phone, a 4"-long wristband with a number of buttons and a display screen on it. Stealth takes the phone and puts it on.

"Cool toy..."

"Indeed. I suggest that you get going." Stealth takes the hint, and leaves the office.

I don't much care about how Stealth completes her assignment, but it is very important that she cons the Teen Titans rather than robs them. This way, the theft of all their funds won't attract that much attention, as people who get conned are usually unwilling to report it or invesigate it. Besides, it also gives me a chance to demonstrate my genius to this backwater planet...

#7 Matt A, May 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2005
  8. Agent S7

Agent S7 Destined to Rock

IC: Returi Mordru
    Day 1
    5:55 AM

The dark of night, or near night, clouds everything.
    I pull out a quarterstaff, and grasp it tightly.
    This will be easy.

---

I walk into Arkham Asylum, glancing around. I walk right past the security guards. The fools cannot even see me with magic on my side.
    As I walk, I get closer to the security office.
    A thought strikes me: The security cameras. I hold out my hand, absorbing the energy of the cameras. They shut down, and I just stroll past them. I'm getting closer to the containment cells.
    "Riddle me this!"
    "Kill her...no...I can't..."
    "HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAH..."
    "Mistah J...(sigh)."
    Poor madmen. I feel a drop of sympathy, and that's about it. I get past them. They never even saw me and yet they still rave maniacly. I follow the map in my mind's eye.
    Left.
    Right.
    Forward.
    I draw my dagger.
    Right.
    Right.
    Forward.
    Open the door.
    The guard doesn't notice me, until, of course, I bring my knife across his neck. He gags a couple seconds, then falls silent.
    Now that that'sover with, I turn my attention to the control panel and smile. I move my hand out and grab the loudspeaker microphone.
    "Hello, Arkhamites," my voice echoes.
    I hear the maniacs scream at me. Well, most of them. One laughs.
    "You don't know me, but soon you will learn to respect me. Very soon."
    I finger the lever that will set the inmates free.
    "And, by the way, the weapons are located a corridor to your right."
    I pull the lever, and I hear screams of maniacal glee as the inmates burst out.
    Step one.
    I grin, and I suddenly hear a voice from behind me.
    He's holding a gun to my head.
    It's him.
    The man who laughs...

9. T.T.Raven4

4:52 AM (I have to finish my thing first)
    Day 1

What are the chances of having two guys rob the same place, at the same time! God forbid.

I leap just behind a wall as laser fire blasts. Three more guards are ready for me though. I whip out my weapon, my usual dual chains. As laser fire commenses, I am able to whiplash the chain around one of the guards feet and send him flyring into the wall. This kept them distracted long enough for be to nail the other two with explosive shots. I return to the jewel. As I caught the eye of a guard, he fired a barrage from his rifle. I dodge the shots by ducking and wrap my second chain around his body. With a hard tug, it unwraps and thrashes him into the wall. I grab the gem. It flickers in my eyes. I felt a strange sensation just holding it. Almost, bloodthristy. I shake my head and toss it into my pocket. As I rush to the door, I spot another man in a black Pinstripe Suit. I could help, but I'm not that kind of guy. I wrap the chain aroung my knuckles, and thrust my fist through the glass. I pull myself through and run.

Master will be displeased. As I think the horrible thought, my phone vibrates. I pick it up, and in a breathless voice I answer.

"Silas." I mutter.

"You have failed Silas." He says displeased.

"I got the jewel." I say. "Besides, there was another one there, and I think they might think I was just one of his henchmen, and worry about him more."

"Possible, but it is too much of a risk." He says. "Kill them all. Leave none standing."

"Yes master." I say.

I shut the phone ans sigh. I turn and rush back to the Museum.

10. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

Sorry guys. I won't be able to make a good-sized post until Wednesday, so you'll have to bear with me for a couple of days.

11. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

IC: Lash
    Day 1
    4:52 AM

Crud. Those stupid guards are after me. I hate fighting in broad daylight, even if the sun's just rising. It's hard to fool people with the sun out, and its even harder to escape. I'm just hoping that somehow I can get myself out of here with my prize. The armband is on my arm now, I'm just hoping that it will do what I need it to do-defy gravity. What I mean is, this gadget will get me to be able to stand upside down on the ceiling without falling over, or run on walls etc. It'll be like being in the matrix or something. Cool toy, if I do say so myself.
    The guards start to surround me. Not a problem, I can get rid of them quite easily. I could do it even quicker if this thing works. And I'm prayin it does. The guards aim thier guns at me. In the blink of an eye they have cocked their guns.
    One....
    "Put your hands up" A guard says.
    Two....
    "You have the right to remain silent." another says
    Three.
    I attack. I launch a kick at the guard who looks like he's the most in charge. When I say launch I mean that I'm flying through the air while I'm starting to kick. Obviously this toy works. Yay me. As I'm flying fast (because of the gadget) the guards don't realize I've moved until I've knocked the headmaster to the ground. Now they start shooting at me.
    "Open fire!" shouts the second in command.
    Looks like I can do it the easy way now that they're confused and disorganized from the shock of losing thier commander. I pull out my whip. One lash, two lash, three lash. In three whip lashes, I had knocked out about twenty guards. Boy am I getting good. Anyhow, I look around for more guards, and I see a good number lying on the ground. Looks like someone has gotten them before I. Just then I see someone dash through the door. It's a man, with blonde hair, in his twenties from the looks of it. I suppose now I'll just lurk in the shadows and see how he does. It's an old hobby of mine to watch others fight and try to pick up a thing or two from them, a fight move or a gadget depending on what I like best. Yes, I steal things from everyone. I can't help it. That's the way I am.

12. Rae

Rae Insert amusing comment

IC:Stealth
    Day 1
    Time: 5:07

The meeting was short. I’m not complaining even though something about my current employer irks me. I don’t feel that I can trust him, but with a prize this big I’m willing to take the risk.

I look at the wrist-phone on my arm and pull the sleeve of my black coat over it. Why can’t these things come in ‘inconspicuous’? It’s easier to hide something small than something large, like the weapon on my back.

I walk down the street. Although I should be attracting attention, I’m not. Glancing up and down the road and I see a series of police cars about two hundred metres away. I instinctively reach for my glaive, but then I notice that they aren’t moving. It appears they are more interested in the aftermath of a robbery.

I continue to walk back to the apartment I’m renting for my stay in Jump City, as my mind wanders onto my next piece of work. My knowledge of the Titans isn’t bad, but more research will be required. However, only one idea comes to me about how to con them into forking over a large amount of money.

Infiltration. I resist the smile that threatens to creep across my face. This should be fun.

13. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

Time for me to destroy the integrity of the Joker character

IC: The Joker
    Day 1
    5:57 AM
    Arkham Asylum
    ---------------------------------------------
    Ahhhhh, this is where I belong. Holding a gun to the back of some guy's head. How good it feels. "Of all the ways that I've broken out of this poor excuse for a summer resort, I don't think I've ever had anyone do the busting for me." My grin widens. "You must want something."

"I'm here..." he begins, but I have no intention of letting him finish.

"Has anyone ever told you not to play with matches?" I ask slyly.

"Wh-"

"Of course someone has. A match makes fire. What does fire do?"

"It-"

"That's right, it destroys everything. You see where this is going, don't you?" I can't imagine why, but I'm almost certain I feel him smile. "I'm the match, this," I twitch the gun a bit, "is the fire, and you...you're everything." I tighten my finger on the trigger but never get the shot off. Before I know it, I'm flying backward and smashing into a wall.

Damn. "Hehehe," I whipe a bit of blood from my chin, "erm..." I try and fail to come up with a whitty comment. "Damn, that hit left me without a punch line."

As the guy advances upon me, I see a petite silhouette advance into the room. "My associate, on the other hand."

With a bang, the boxing glove on Harley's gun fires forward, right toward its target's head. Somehow, the guy hears it and spins. The glove fires back at Harley, connecting with her gun and knocking her back into the wall. A bit of blood oozes from under her hair as she slumps onto the ground. All I can do is gape.

"I need you," he says.

"Heh..."

14. T.T.Raven4

4:54 AM

Day 1

My chain makes a dull thud as it strikes the guard in his skull. Obvious. The people here in Jump always seem to have hollow heads. There's got to be an easier way to destroy these people. I feel inside my pocket and lay my hand on the crystal. Maybe it can do something. I pull it out and aim it at the guards approaching. Immediately, it glowed bright and flashed. As it dulled, the guards stood motionless. Great, it froze them.

"Jesus." I say. "Why won't you just fall over and die?"

Immediately, each one of them kneels on the ground and aims their guns toward their heads. Must I go into more detail?

Stunned, but intrigued. Mind control. I hold it into the air and bark my commands.

"FREEZE!" I say.

Everyone stopped.

"At this moment you will forget this ever happened." I say. "Now!"

They all fell onto their backs. I smiled. Too easy. I place the gem back into its resting place, and look towards the sky. A Blackhawk chopper lands onto the roof. Good timing. I find a drainage pipe and climb to the top.

"Good timing." I say. "I just-

In one of the seats sat the pilot, and a girl.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask.

"No sir," The pilot says. "This is-

"Not now." I say as I hear sirens. "Get me out of here."

The Blackhawk takes to the sky.

15. TeenTitansGO!

TeenTitansGO! expremental Upnnas

HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Deathstroke now. The deathstroke from "Teen Titans" comics. Anyway. I can't post now. Can't do much now actually. Gotta go write an English essay. Cya

16. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

OOC:Hey T.T.Raven4, that girl would be Jinx, right?..I'm so confused I dont even know what to write.:sweat: I don't have the time to write at the moment, so my next post will be out later today or tommorrow...)

17. Rae

OOC: I forgot to mention this at the end of my post but if my idea of infiltrating the Titans messes up anyone elses ideas then i won't as i have a back up plan known as 'Terra'

Rae

18. T.T.Raven4

Yes.

19. Rae

I.C:Stealth

Day 1
    Time: 5:59
    Having been sitting at my computer for the best part of half an hour, I decide to take a break. I stand up and stretch my sleepy muscles. I haven’t learnt much about the Titans that I didn’t already know, just more about the battles they’ve fought.

I shove the chair I was sitting on back under the table and stand in the middle of the floor. I bend down and touch my toes, holding for ten as I recall the file I stumbled across. ‘Terra’ it had been called. This could be the only flaw to the plan I have been concocting since the meeting with my employer.

I stand upright then lunge into a one-handed handstand. This file had been interesting. It turns out that this girl, Terra, had betrayed the Titans and decided to work for a man known only as Slade.

I return to my feet and then lean backwards into a backwards walkover. This single act on her part could risk my whole mission. The titans won’t trust anyone quickly in the near future, especially someone like me.

I go down into the splits, hoping that the trousers I’m wearing won’t split. They won’t trust me, after all, they know nothing about me, and I’m creepy. Not that they have to know that. I’m going to change my identity anyway if I infiltrate the tower, so they won’t have to know about the real me.

I stand up, take a deep breath and pick up my glaive, which is leaning against the door. It’d be like a new start, they wouldn’t know a single thing about me. Of course keeping my story straight will be of topmost priority, but there’s no reason why I can’t have some fun whilst I’m there.

I start off the series of complex moves with a jab and upwards cut. But how to make them trust me. It won’t be easy, nothing in life is. I’ll have to play the good guy. That will be fun. I’ll probably have to do a damsel in distress sequence as well. Not really looking forward to that.

I spin the glaive round so it looks like a blur. I may have to appeal to one of the titans in particular, one who’ll be sympathetic towards my pleas for help, and will not be able to see the finely woven threads of deceit that clothe me. That’s a good metaphor, I must remember it.

I swing at my imaginary enemy, chopping of his or her head and then I stab them in the stomach. I wonder how much the titans actually have. Apparently it’s a lot, but what if this is a set up? What if there isn’t a large sum of cash at the end of this venture?

I start to think up a back up plan. If this does turn out to be a set up I’ll need an escape route, one which will have my employer thrown in jail, not me.

You can never be to careful in my line of work.

20. Agent S7

Agent S7 Destined to Rock

IC: Returi Mordru
    Day 1
    5:58 AM
    Arkham Asylum

The Joker is silent. The first time I've ever heard of such a thing happening with the madman.
    "I may look fourteen, but I'm actually 375 years old."
    "What, do you use de-aging cream?"
    God, I'm hating this guy already. But I need to keep him alive for my goal to be completed. Therefore, I ignore the remark.
    "What would you do if I said you could make all hell break loose in Gotham?"
    "I'd say I've already done it too many times to count!" he brags. I know, however, that underneath the childish demeanor is a psychotic mastermind.
    "I mean literally make all hell break loose. How fun would that be?"
    His eyes widen with glee like some five-year-old getting a new toy. This guy is far too easy to manipulate.
    "Sounds exciting. What do you want?"
    "Nothing. Except for your cooperation," I say. "Here."
    I hold out the blood ruby.
    "Tommorow night there will be a lunar eclipse at 7:00 PM. Place this on the focal point, which is actually underground, in Gotham's sewer. It looks like an altar. Place the ruby on the altar and bleed a powerful being there. Then, the portal to the Dark Realm will be open, and you will gain ultimate power. And so will I. I'll be watching you closely."
    "Alright, kid! (What's your name again?)"
    "Returi."
    "You have a deal on your hands, Returi! Shake on it?"
    I cautiously put out my hand. He shakes it. No joy buzzer of death, thank god.
    Something doesn't feel right, however.
    "I guess old Bats is going to get it, huh?"
    "Him. But you first."
    Why didn't I see this coming?
    I set myself up for this the whole time. God am I stupid...
    If I can just teleport--
    "Boingy Boingy!" a feminine voice shouts.
    I hear the bounce of a spring, feel hard metal connect with my head, and then feel darkness surround me...
    "Harl...I have the most wonderful idea..."
    I black out.