1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

All the Corus channels has done wrong (Save Corus!)

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Ryan, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well known for talking about Canada.

Corus was a great broadcasting company thoughout the years. But on the end of March of this year, Corus done very wrong for their channels. I mean they didn't even run very good, they have numerous glitches on their network. I'll tell you why!

1. Most of their channels have incorrect TV ratings, like for Teletoon that all of their shows are PG instead of their regular rating like they used to. But by the end of April or the start of May, they fixed the right TV ratings on Teletoon and other kids channels. Although ToonMarty and Chuck's Choice retains to be rated PG for some reason.
    2. Most of their SD shows have horrible deinterlacing and they cropped the top part, which most of the viewers can't see the text on the top. Example.
    I mean the people at Corus are such idiots for running their channels like these nowadays.
    3. Some of their programming used to be 16:9 HD, such as the original Total Drama and SpongeBob: Truth of Square. But now they letterboxed to 4:3 SD which is crap as well! Man they need to be HD back.

Well that's all I like to say about it. So if you want Corus to fix the problems 2 and 3, complain to Corus and they need to give them their damn apologies. If they don't fix it by Canada Day (Canada's 150th birthday), then Corus will be downhill nowadays for their channels.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Those are indeed some noticeable changes for the worse, a worse tv resolution really can make any channel less watchable.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ryan

Ryan Well known for talking about Canada.

So recently yesterday I check on Treehouse for a Season 1 episode of My Big Big Friend (Though the show was originally produced in HD, it's still on Netflix in the US) and they no longer have that black bar on the top for their SD shows.