1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"All-New Wolverine (2015 Ongoing)" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics and Collectibles' started by James Harvey, Nov 11, 2015.

?

Rate and discuss the All-New Wolverine!

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

X-23 has taken up the mantle of the late, great Wolverine!

ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #1& 2

[​IMG]

WRITER: TOM TAYLOR
    ARTIST: DAVID LOPEZ & DAVID NAVARROT

X-23 was created to be a weapon and for a time, that’s all she was. But with the help of her mentor, Logan—the original Wolverine—she escaped that dark past. Tragically, Logan has fallen, but Laura will continue in his footsteps as a hero. Recent events have her doing everything in her power to keep those around her alive, as violent forces are hell-bent on mutual destruction. If anyone can stop them, it’s Laura. She is the best there is at what she does. She is The All-New Wolverine!

Comments? Discuss this Marvel Comics title!

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

This was surprisingly good. I won't be sticking around month to month as I can only afford so many $4 but this is one I will go after in trade and a lot of that has to do with Tom Taylor. He wrote the Injustice tie-in comic for a few years and turned that into something really special. His ability to mix action, drama and throw in just the right amount of comedy continues to really pay off here. He made it really easy to learn who X-23 is and get her story though I found the story and setting could've used a little more context. The scene at the end with Angle patting X-23 on the head was laugh-out-loud funny. The last page cliffhanger is also really promising.