1. Episode 12 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-12/

We discuss the 2017 Best Animated Feature and Best Animated Short Oscar winners and nominees, what video games we're playing, what upcoming games we’re looking forward to, what’s different about the Nintendo Switch launch vs. the Wii or Wii U, why we loved the original Samurai Jack run and what we're looking forward to in the Season 5 premiere, which had not yet aired at the time of recording.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Enter for a chance to win "Adventure Time: Islands" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

adult swim toonami stream and on demand

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by shamir ejaz, Mar 12, 2017.

1. shamir ejaz

shamir ejaz Member

The adult stream toonami was working for a while but soon kept freezing per time and now not working at all. Also the on demand for toonami website not working ever since last week. I was able to see some old episodes a week ago now nothing working for the on demand. hunter x hunter comcast on demand is under netflix and I dont have it. Every other toonami show works under adult swim so I able to play why is it only hunter x hunter showing under netflix.

2. Daikun

Daikun Long Live the Fighter!

3. shamir ejaz

shamir ejaz Member

Well it showing plugin blocked I tried to do settings but it not helping I tried on internet explorer but not working as well It worked 2 weeks back but a week ago issues. Any suggestions.

4. Daikun

Daikun Long Live the Fighter!