1. View our list of the Top 10 Characters That Need a DC Animated Film. Click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Adult Swim International News Thread

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Yippee Coyote, Nov 2, 2014.

1. sasq

sasq Active Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. ToonamiSalami

ToonamiSalami New Member

Help! After much frustration with the adult swim app my classmates and I have decided to use it for our redesign project. If any of you have used the app, what are your likes/dislikes, favorite features, and suggestions to make the app better. We have a short survey that will only take 5-8 minutes. Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!! http://bit.ly/1IyMzRj

3. RegularCapital

RegularCapital The Third Dimension

Adult Swim UK on FOX UK HD continuity recorded by me from Thursday night (21/01/2016), featuring The Venture Bros and the Robot Chicken DC Comics Special.

• Like Like x 2
  4. RegularCapital

On the topic of Nordic countries can access the full episode content on Adult Swim UK, the AS UK YouTube account uploaded a whole marathon of The Eric Andre Show and says it's for UK and Nordic only. So, I guess the YT account is for the rest of Northern Europe too, not just UK and ROI.

5. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

This has to be explained, the former Nonstop Television website upon the acquisition of it by Turner included a link to [as] UK's site.

6. RegularCapital

This has no relevance to now, Turner sold off Nonstop almost 12 months ago.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. RegularCapital

• Like Like x 1
  8. BlooMac

BlooMac Well-Known Member

A promo for the Adult Swim block on TruTV Asia.

9. RandomMe

An [as] block on a TruTV feed wasn't expected, but it can be justified as the channel, in certain territories, switched from predominantly reality programming to predominantly comedy programming.

EDIT: The British version airs Rick and Morty and primarily airs reality shows.

10. RegularCapital

By the way, Adult Swim UK on TruTV is only a free preview, Adult Swim will remain on FOX.

11. RegularCapital

Continuity of Adult Swim on FOX UK recorded by me on 10/11/2016, shows include Dream Corp LLC, Robot Chicken and the Eric Andre Show.

• Like Like x 2
  12. BlooMac

Gotta hand it to them, they're really up-to-date with the shows they air and having them rotate the shows won't make the lineup go stale. They could use a better branding, like adding new bumpers every now and then and the bumps are pretty short, but I don't really mind that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. RegularCapital

I think that you'll like TruTV's branding of the block a bit better as it's directly run by Turner, they've customised it more than FOX and it's more uniform with Adult Swim's style of presentation. The cracked screen Adult Swim ident on FOX UK is very good, but most of the idents on FOX are plain and they use the generic presentation most the time (though FOX's generic idents are pretty nice).

Adult Swim is on TruTV UK for a limited time only, here's a continuity recorded by me last night.

14. RegularCapital

Adult Swim on TruTV UK ended on 23rd December. Adult Swim will continue on FOX UK.

The block on TruTV was limited time only and it was a good job that I've managed to record a continuity before it was too late.

According to sources, TruTV is in financial trouble at the moment, they're trying to find a partner.

15. RegularCapital

Samurai Jack Season 5 will premiere on Adult Swim UK (FOX UK) on 16th March at Midnight (technically 12am Friday 17th March)

• Like Like x 1
  16. RandomMe

Portugal has no official [as] block of any sort, MOV aired Robot Chicken and NTSF:SD:SUV back in 2013, with subtitles.

Rick and Morty is available on Netflix, though. I still have my hopes to see Samurai Jack 2017 on RTP one day. RTP 2 aired the original.

17. thetellyweb

thetellyweb Well-Known Member

5 days after it's US premiere. Nice!!

18. RegularCapital

Continuity of the UK Premiere of Samurai Jack Season 5 on FOX UK's Adult Swim block, the cold opening has been cut because of copyright reasons. Also, the new CN production card makes an appearance.

• Like Like x 2
  19. RegularCapital

Continuity before and during the final episode of Samurai Jack that aired on FOX UK last night.

• Like Like x 1
  20. BlooMac

Might as well share this here too. A full continuity of Adult Swim Canada with some CN stuff before and after.