1. Episode 12 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-12/

We discuss the 2017 Best Animated Feature and Best Animated Short Oscar winners and nominees, what video games we're playing, what upcoming games we’re looking forward to, what’s different about the Nintendo Switch launch vs. the Wii or Wii U, why we loved the original Samurai Jack run and what we're looking forward to in the Season 5 premiere, which had not yet aired at the time of recording.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Enter for a chance to win "Adventure Time: Islands" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Adult Swim Canada schedule (Update: No 5AM for you.)

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Daikun, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Toonster

Toonster Member

Now if only the adult swim had Futurama. But having Family Guy and American Dad is pretty sweet... and yep, thats all I would watch on the block.

2. Daikun

Daikun Long Live the Fighter!

"Epic Fall"?

Okay, they had to intentionally call it that ironically.

3. Pepperidge

Pepperidge Active Member

The Adult Swim Canada page on Facebook now has nearly twice as many "Likes" as the CN Canada page. It's like they don't even realize how high expectations are for this block, because they certainly aren't delivering.

4. Takao

Takao Fight the darkness all around

Is it really a surprise though? This is pretty much the MO for these Canadian versions of US channels.

5. Dragonpiece

Dragonpiece Active Member

I honestly thought it said epic fail when I was looking at it.

6. Pepperidge

Pepperidge Active Member

I'd say that the Cartoon Network portion of the channel is really good. It delivers pretty much everything that one would expect... well, except Problem Solverz, but it will probably show up before the end of the year. The Adult Swim portion is a total, disastrous contrast.

7. Takao

Takao Fight the darkness all around

Thundercats is still a no go a year after the series started airing in the US, so there's more than just PS missing. Thundercats is bizarre since I've seen the toys for that series in stores up here.

The reality likely will be that all major CN/[as] shows will air on Teletoon instead. This is the case with YTV and Nick Canada where the latter might as well not exist.