1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Actor who'd make a good, unconventional, Superman

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by NewMaxFranklin, Jun 17, 2001.

1. Oded Fehr
    Ardeth Bay from the Mummy movies. He's 6'2". He's extremely likeable. He has giant shoulders and hands. He's 30. He's a good actor. What d' ya think?
    P.S.

I think these are good costumes for him.

http://www.brucetimm.com/alley/kane/kane.html

2. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

This shoudl've been posted in the Justice League Board. Please be more careful. I'll try and move it over later.

3. Frozen

Frozen When Hell freezes over.

Not sure about that, but you have just made me realise Arnold Vosloo (The Mummy himself) would make a great Lex Luthor! I personally always thought that Paul Gross (Constable Benton Frasier from 'Due South') would be quite good as Supes...

4. Trent Lane

Trent Lane How can that be?!

another mummy-superman casting conection here. i think brendan fraiser (sp?) would do really well as the man of steel. he's proved that he can do about any part you can throw at him. the nerdy computer guy he played in 'Bedazzled' could easily double for clark kent. and he's got the action movie thing down after two mummy movies, so why not?

5. Nightwing

Nightwing WF Old Man

The compassion and boy scout persona that Dean Cain put into his Clark and Superman proved to me he's my live action pick ever since Season one of Lois & Clark. And I hear he wants the part in the new movie, and is ready and willing to bulk up and do whatever else necessary to get back in the super swing of things.

He wasn't even my pick until I heard he really wanted the part back again, because I thought his particular cape was retired, becoming a daddy and all, but now I want him back in the tights more than ever.