1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Action Comics (2016 Ongoing)" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Comics and Collectibles' started by James Harvey, Jun 8, 2016.

?

"Action Comics" - Discuss this DC Comics title!

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Action Comics reverts to its original numbering as it enters a new era!

ACTION COMICS #957

[​IMG] [​IMG]

NOW SHIPPING TWICE MONTHLY!
    Written by DAN JURGENS
    Art by PATRICK ZIRCHER

“PATH TO DOOM” Chapter One! Superman returns to Metropolis just in time to meet the city of tomorrow’s newest protector: Lex Luthor. But it’s not long before these dueling titans meet someone unexpected — the new Clark Kent!

Discuss Action Comics right here at Toonzone!

2. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Batman v Superman

My number one question is, why doesn't Superman explain why he doesn't wear his REAL suit. Which we all know he still has. That should have been one of the first things explained in the Rebirth one shot, here, or hopefully in Superman #1.

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

Wow, that cliffhanger for the first part of The Oz Effect was great. Is it the real Jor-El? Who knows but I am on board. The Superman comics have been excellent since Rebirth with maybe a handful of weak issues but even those still managed to be good reads. This was a great read and I can't wait to see how this all plays out. I bet it'll all lead into Action Comics #1000. The Superman comics haven't been this great in years and I hope they can keep this pace going. I reallyenjoyed Superman Reborn but it looks like this arc might top it.

4. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Batman v Superman

I'm thinking Jor-El is a fake. Even if he is "real", it's the New 52/Rebirth Jor-El and not the post crisis/"old 52" Jor-El Superman knows. I think the resolution of the story is going to end up with Jor-El realizing he's NOT supposed to be alive, and only is because of meddling from an outside power, he sacrifices his life.